24 nonverbal cues to establish your dominence!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: cool
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

great post into thanks

i misread the first sentance as "Jason Alexander" at first.. and thought "Costansa?!?! Alpha Male?!?" haha

ROCK!

Post subject: tips
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i agree with most of that, i wouldnt use it to an extreme though. when you say don't smile all the time or do so rarely i have to disagree. the point you are trying to get across to her by smiling and thus being the person that is having fun is that not only can she lower her guard around you but that she can also have fun with you. make her want to join your tribe. but other than that the standing open and speech advice i agree with. last time i stared at a girls tits though she got uncomfortable and covered up, lol. THAT IS BAD, you want those puppies in the open!

Post subject: WOW...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Very thorough..Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Nothing wrong with smiling whatsoever, as long as you do it right. Mystery suggests that one of the five characteristics of the alpha male is a confident smile. Style describes it as 'I just bench-pressed the world' smile, which is, in my mind, the best description of the smile you should be wearing.

Make sure you use the smile in the right way. An interesting observation Juggler shares (and that one helped improve my game LOTS, simple though it may seem) is that your smile should already be in place when you first make eye contact. Making eye contact and then smiling (as a response to her giving you attention) says all the wrong things. Afterwards you can relax the smile a bit, and use it to reward her for gaining your approval in the comfort-building phase.
i was wondering if thier is a book about facial gesteurs thiers alot on body movment ut what about the face or if ok going to smile how big and shit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post!

Post subject: new guy
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What John Alexander is trying to say by the whole smile/dont smile thing is that you want to come in smiling but dont hold it or its going to look fake, don't have a huge grin 24/7.
Also, if your in a group having fun then you should find plenty of things to smile and laugh about.
Last thing, I smile but I don't at smile at other guys without a reason cause I'm not trying to look fun and interesting to the guy unless it helps me with my target.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Remember gents that there are different types of smiles. Think for example about the difference between an air hostess plastered on smile on her second to last flight of the day and Sawyer's cocky as fuck grin on Lost when he is flirting with Kate or Pile's dumbass grin in Full Metal Jacket.

Jesus tap dancing Christ even as I write this I glance across at the emoticons and see there are eight different smile there.

And finally a smile is not taken in isolation but as a part of your total body language. e.g. Smiling while leaning back is a different animal from leaning in and smiling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thats some solid advice

i will say i think licking lips or biting them can be used to good effect. if a girls giving me a seductive look (the kinds you dont have to game too hard, u know what i mean) i sometimes do a small lick lip-to lip pull- to smile. i've gotten specific reviews on that, all positive.

everyone has personal tools tho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you are talking to a girl and you look throgh her you miss her facial expressions. If you relax your eyes instead, just in front of her face, it will allow you, almost subconsciously to pick up on little things just as raising of the hair line, twitching of the nose, etc. You will notice after just a few moments of talking to a HB that you can read her interest level almost by accident. This is one of the easiest and fastest ways to pick up on real mind reading without even knowing you are doing it. You can recognize subliminal IOI's or IOD's and adjust your routine accordingly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ive found that if you do these things, even if you don't hzve any material, you attract women. if you any beta things, even 1 thing, it may ruin you even if you have great material

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks KB,

i'm only new to the whole PUA scene and this sounds like some real handy advice, i'm slowly starting to see where i've been going wrong all these years. :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good post, I think this stuff can make a lot of difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Piece of crap......

The best way for you to be comfortable is to be comfortable in your own skin. Just relax and your inner confidence will come through. These tactics will make you look like a stalker ready to pounce (on what???). Chill and talk you routine.
theres no need for the piece of crap comment, but i do agree with being comfortable and relaxing.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Otherwise, focus on other stuff like her breasts, her hair, things going on around
Great post... im just not quite sure how staring at her tits will work
i was thinking the same thing. i would stay away from this unless you were the shit and could stare at whatever the hell you wanted.
-Totally 100% agree.

Post subject: heheheh
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

heheheheh

Post subject: Eye Contact
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good point on the non-stop eye contact. I do however think it's important that when meeting a girl for the first time you hold eye contact until she breaks it. Looking away before this shows intimidation. I also think to avoid looking creepy, maintain the eye contact with your face looking at about two o'clock from the woman. To see what I'm talking about just watch a Denzel Washington movie. He's a great alpha male and one can learn a lot from how he makes eye contact.