How to think...so u can be Alpha

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

An alpha brain needs art. Art to the brain is like production to the movie. Say u have an an AMAZING story line for a movie.If u dont have enough money to produce it, the chances are slim to make a classic. where as if u have a high budget for the movie...its grunteed to get a profit, and to be a classic. the production...or the money to make the movie IS the art to the brain. Where as science to the brain is the AMAZING storyline.

if u want to be alpha...u gotta have art and science..have class n craziness on one hand and sphistication and depth on the other. The science in ur brain is the number of how many facts of life do u know, the gauge of how deep or rather empty are u, do u read or are you a shallow person, do u understand this world and is able to live in it (i.e. make a good living and not letting ppl trick u) or are you an in experience wuss
...and the art in ur brain is the emotional knowledge about ur self, your capability to be kind, ur capability to say no, ur capability to sense others feeling, ur capability to dig deep into a woman's mind while still making her comfortable, ur capability to see how much she wants you (cuz trust me sometimes a hb10 might be really wanting to be ur slave AND she is giving you signals but ur just overwhlmed by how beutifull she is and not noticing theses things).

Both art and science are the only way to be alpha...take james bond(gun fire , cops n robbers on one hand and on the other hand knows etiquette, got class when he dresses, when he drinks, when he talks)
2pac...he raps about the b****s ,weed,and killing while he makes deep tracks like dear momma, id rather be you N***A....

these are my 2 cents...;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks for posting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:44 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: KrylonBlueHeart
I rather disagree with this. There really is no need to be an alpha as long as you can outfox all the people that think they are alphas. If you step into a room with 3 women, a smile on your face, dressed nice and gleaming with confidence theres nothing more you need. You don't need to act superior, you wait for them to do it and then make them look like fools. Thats just my opinion though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

hey Mate Belive This, The First Part of being Alpha itsactually Beliving U are ALpha.

Its not about a method itsabout an attiutde its about Ur own persepective of Ya´r self, Being alpha, Being in Control.

U can Try this it works quite ok.

Try to pos tmin your room bathoroom etc. Different Paper sheets with things on them such as
  • Be Alpha
    Be Confident
    Chill
    U Are Worthy
    Every one wants to be withj you
    Alpha
    Fluid
    Stylish
Thangs like that it will help u get confident about ur own, to reall y belive u ARE Alpha Tahts the secret.

Remember the differnence between a Wannabee anda REal Smoth guy is that the smooth guy REally belive he is +

Lol Mate cheers

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
I strongly believe you can't just become Alpha by re-assuring yourself over and over again. An Alpha male is simply, an alpha male. He needs no re-assuring of himself, this is something that is subconsciously happening all the time. Unlike a beta-male who needs to consciously "act Alpha". There is nothing wrong with being a beta-male, I have plenty of friends who are and have social success to the same extent that I do.

By doing all these "Alpha Male Techniques" you are only covering up your beta or omega male feelings. Not changing them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Meth, you hit it right on the nail!

And I wanna add something

and some guy posted this, I just can't remember his name here

The message is that the best way to be alpha is

"To Love Life"

Maybe loving life is a beta or alpha thing

who knows?

But I'll point some things out

- It shows that you have strentgh (mental strength) therefore you can make a woman feel safe (most, if not all women will tell you they want this in a man)
- It shows that youre fun
- It shows that you have social intutition

and so on, there is so many things that Loving life does for you

Again, CREDIT TO THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS BEFORE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:33 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

In addition to Meth and Romeo's excellent replies.

Don't give a fuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ive thought about this... and i have an analogy... a friend of mine has a really slow metabolism, so he has to be extra careful with his diet and run a lot to stay thin... the thing is he still has a slow metabolism but on the outside he is thin, so what difference does it make if your not a "true alpha" but you exude all the qualities of an alpha male? i dont think most women will notice that your not "true alpha", after all, they respond to qualities that you exude

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

YEah I Think I got i t Wrong ACtually :idea: Though the mai point i wwant to emhpasise on is that u need to be coherent, In Ur Mental state and its proyectios in life.

Thanks MATES

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Meth and romeo...Gr8 replies btw...

and ppl i was not tying to say that u HAVE to be Alpha...infact if u tried to be alpha u will never be...

Alpha males r too occupied by there life and making things happen 4 them selves...that they dont even care if they are alpha or not

like the quote : "Sucessfull ppl are to busy to think if they are sucessfull"

i was just pointing out that u gotta have contrast...cuz ppl who still think that art, class and being sensual is gay are still surfing the world unharmed...

u gotta have a taste in music, clothes..ect(art)....and u gotta open the door 4 her, make sure she sits down b4 u do, walk on the outside of the crib...this is classy behaviour...
but u still have to give her a hard time and tell u the truth u gotta be an ass every now n then....

all im saying is things like this will spice up ur personality and give u CONTRAST

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I guess it is human to want and define and categorize everything. Certainly some people are clearly alpha - But strongly believe all of us have a share of alpha, beta and so on in ourselve. It is just the percentage of those personality traits that are different from person to person and also from life stage to life stage. So in reassuring yourselfe - working on inner game etc. I strongly believe you are able to strengthen your alpha part.

But of course you can not blow yourself up - there is also need for consolidation and integration.

General advice: What comes fast goes fast - (e.g. Drinking - Self esteem sky high - morning down) . So if you want to change your inner game take your time and dont push yourself to hard. You really need to integrate things.

cheerio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: norbrandcal650
The bottom line is you got to be confident in yourself...being an alpha males is about how you carry yourself...I agree with some above posts that an alpha doesn't tell himself he is an alpha male, because he already knows it. An alpha male has charisma and probably one of the most interesting people at the party, because you are entertained when you are around him...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:54 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Meth and Romeo have it, and Giacomo completes it. By loving life, it means you don't really care whether you are with the girl or not, you're still gonna be having just as much fun without her. It's then up to her whether she wants to be apart of that fun or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Guys,

I wrote the 'love life' article Romeo speaks about:

how-to-be-a-super-confident-alpha-vt372 ... highlight=

Loving life is most certainly NOT beta! Hell no, most of the betas i know are too depressed to love life. Successful people love life because they love a challenge and thrive under pressure.

From downunder,
Excitement.