moving in on a housemate/SPAM

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

ok, so a SPAM that i have been living with for the past couple of weeks is kinda nice and i wouldnt mind fooling around with her.however she seems quite mature and one of these 'i wouldnt shit on my own doorstep types'.any ideas of how to get around that mentality and convince her that it would be a good idea?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You know what they say... "change her mood not her mind". You're not going to "convince" her of anything, just start gaming her. If you've got a fair amount of game already, you should start hitting the attraction switches by bringing some girls to your place and messing around, show her that girls want you.

I would proceed with caution though, #1 because she's not going anywhere and you can take your time, #2 because it will be extremely awkward if you make your intentions clear too early and she gets creeped out, then you'll be stuck in a bad living situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Oops, forgot all about the routines I was going to mention...

I would definitely recommend running some stuff that will allow you to get some kino in "under the radar", so to speak... I think that may be you're hardest challenge in this situation. Chances are if you've been living with her for a couple weeks and not kinoing her at all, if you just rush in and do something that's really overt, she's gonna freak out (what the hell are you doing!?).

So a couple of things I can think of off the top of my head... The Coin Grab Trick (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzN9lgVC9Wo) is about as safe as you can get, but at least it's something completely non-threatening that you can start the kino out with.

I'm sure they're are more like this, I'll add some more if I can think of them. Basically you need to slip out of comfort mode and into "attraction" as discreetly as possible.

Also, once you've started to get more attraction (maybe you've been playfully making fun of her for the past couple of days, you've started getting more kino, you've increased sexual tension over the period of a couple days), then you can start running stuff like "The Cube", where you can get more intimate... I'd avoid this at first though until you at least have some kino and more sexual tension.

Just a few ideas, good luck :).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Your one line can touch my heart that is " if you just rush in and do something that's really overt, she's gonna freak out" https://www.resumeshelpservice.com/uk-c ... er-review/ is a essay writing online portal i forword your lines to them and requesting to write essay about it.