Attn all PUA brotheren!!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So this is something that I put together and I have used and field tested, and well yes, I got me some booty...

A lot of this shit is based off tru-isms, and from typical canned material from the greats (Style, Mystery,etc...)

So what I want is everyone here to put input and we re-work this as group to make this more effective...

The shit worked for me only because it was something I used after 10 minutes of kino and kissing... So it was easier for me to apply...

So read this shit out, it is kinda a long read, but I want everyone to copy this shit out and then repost what they have edited, once we have the reposts up and running we all compare shit and mix and match shit to have a good product?

Of course when you are gonna to run this by an HB, you ask her to pick one of each group of three then, you break it down and tell her who she is...

It amazing, how they react and give you those gloomy eyes of love...Haha...

So here it is...

These shapes represent yer character type and yer overall trust with people…

Square – Defensive, you are one who keeps their guard up no matter what, in all levels of trust you keep this defensive impulse, you are very alert to yer center, you do not allow passage so easily…Love is a big issue and you don’t comply wit the pain at all…You tend to love more than those that love you…

Circle - Neutral… You tend to let things happen as nature it allows, you are aware of yerself and surroundings, you seek only equality and only expect in who ever you may encounter, you
tend to test the do’s and don’t with people, but in the end you only compromise for what is right and for what you feel…Love is a good thing in yer eyes, but it has to be with the right person…You only love on the basis of equality…

Triangle – Offensive, you seem to be open and blunt at heart, you tend to have people prove their trust and take great pleasure in making others know who you are if they fail to acknowledge yer presence…You have that “It is what is” attitude and you are a risk taker,
you are not afraid of getting hurt, you are afraid of being loved…Hence you hurt more than you love…

These fruits represent yer attraction towards others and to you…

apple – You are straight to the point, you are as sweet as an apple, but if bitten and let out to dry, you turn brown and sad very quickly… Like an apple it self you want to be consumed as soon as you are contacted and you fall easily… You are easy to get along with once a person finds you…

orange – Like an orange, it takes time to get to your core… You seem to be well preserved because of yer rough like surface, but in the end you decide if you want to be sweet and tangy, sour and seedy… You explode with flavor as does yer personality, since you are chosen you are content…You are not one to fall, but one to be picked up…It takes time to know who you are, but in the end you make that person feel what you feel and yer citrus is taste they won’t forget…

pear- You are not like others, you are either liked or disliked, you are soft to the core, but you aren’t for everybody, you don’t fall too easily at all because you are use to the fact that you are a rare fruit…Yet once in yer grasp, you are sweet but not overwhelming… You quench the thirst for those that thirst for you, you like to stand out, un like the apple or orange, you never know when this pear is ready for the taking…

These color represent yer moods…
red – is the color that we pay the most attention to. We associate red with love, valentines, danger, desire, speed, strength, violence, anger, and blood.

blue - represents peace, tranquility, calm, stability, harmony, unity, trust, truth, confidence, conservatism, security, cleanliness, order, loyalty, sky, water, cold, technology, and depression.

green - one of most-often cited favorite colors. It represents nature, environment, health, good luck, renewal, youth, vigor, spring, generosity, fertility, jealousy, inexperience, envy, misfortune.

These shoes represent another form of yer personality…

boot - You are hard worker, you are adventurous, you are tough in and out, you have the tendency to do yer own thing, you aren’t afraid to get dirty, but you can shine even if yer not suppose to…

gym shoe – You are a busy body, you are a health nut, you tend to care what people say about you, you like be apart of a team, there are guide lines that you set and you don’t’ break them at all, physical contact is either good or bad in yer shoes…

sandal – The laid back ego… You can drift for days… If it is in the rain or warm sun, you like to move with the wind… You are mellow and calm, you care about nothing more than relaxing, you take things as they are, and you do as you are, just being easy…

These materials represent yer overall social skills…

wood – You are very earthy, you tend to communicate well, you can give good advice or just listen… You sway in and out of conversation like trees do with the wind, you can burn up quick or soak it all in and let it dry off on its own…You are a product of yer environment…

metal – You have specific way of communicating with others, you are all about logic…You can bend if heating properly, or you can fortify yer words with even harder or sharper thoughts… You deal well with small groups and act like a support beam… You only move conversation forward when you see it fit. Logic makes sense, anything else wouldn’t help you at all…

rock – Blunt at heart…You speak what you feel and boulder yer way through conversations, you rarely think before you speak, you cause a land slide with yer words…You can break very easily…
If you are not sure you rock speech, can form into pebbles and be useless, but you overall sound is what brings attention to you no matter what…

These utensils represent yer approach to knew or unknown things…

spoon – you tend to try something a little bit at a time, you like only what you can handle and you want it to fit in yer life when it is feasible…

fork – you tend to try things without question, you either like it or you don’t, you are always intrigued by the new, yet your approach is a little more aggressive than others…

knife – you are frugal with your choices, you take time to understand what it is you are trying to do before you do it, sometimes you can be indecisive, but overall you will eventually trying something sometime in some moment…Who knows when…