Totti;; 8)

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

it's about sarging on myspace and online methods

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Man I'm searching for this too but it seems like there is no place where you can download this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Man I'm searching for this too but it seems like there is no place where you can download this.
I guess I should chime in since I work for the damn company.

There's a reason why you can't find it for free and nobody is willing to openly give you a copy of theirs. Guys who buy the product pay good money to gain access to the information, and they know it's in their personal best interest not to share it with outsiders. They'll be hurting themselves if it gets leaked since everybody will start using the copy/paste Openers, # Close Messages, Routines, etc.

Plus the PDF ebook file becomes corrupted if it is opened on more than 3 different machines (unless you both have the exact same copy of Adobe Acrobat, in which case it won't recognize it as a different machine).

I know the economy is rough right now, so my advice is to find one other person and go in on it 50/50, which cuts the price in half. This leaves you with each one copy plus one extra copy to transfer it to your 2nd computer/office computer/laptop/etc.

The one downside is only one user can be added to the Advanced Techniques course and VIP section of the forum (which has a shitload of extra copy/paste message material).

V

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I guess I should chime in since I work for the damn company.

There's a reason why you can't find it for free and nobody is willing to openly give you a copy of theirs. Guys who buy the product pay good money to gain access to the information, and they know it's in their personal best interest not to share it with outsiders. They'll be hurting themselves if it gets leaked since everybody will start using the copy/paste Openers, # Close Messages, Routines, etc.

Plus the PDF ebook file becomes corrupted if it is opened on more than 3 different machines (unless you both have the exact same copy of Adobe Acrobat, in which case it won't recognize it as a different machine).

I know the economy is rough right now, so my advice is to find one other person and go in on it 50/50, which cuts the price in half. This leaves you with each one copy plus one extra copy to transfer it to your 2nd computer/office computer/laptop/etc.

The one downside is only one user can be added to the Advanced Techniques course and VIP section of the forum (which has a shitload of extra copy/paste message material).

V
How much is it then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

go to matchbookmethod.com/home

it's all on there.

Post subject: Nice stuff
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: know_xavier
I found that a lot of what he talks about and recommends is what I have I was able to get from studying the PUArts. I was able to personally do what he has done but he actually has a system that has a lot of great potential.

At one time I thought of actually writing a book similar to his. It was going to be called " The LazyPUA Method"
:lol:

I do recommend his stuff. It works. I have about 4 women that I have in my circle right now. I believe I already have a pretty cool personality with a strong frame. One of the girls I met on myspace is coming to my place tomorrow. She has dyed her hair for me, bought a special outfit, and driving over an hour to come see me. Matchbook gives a bunch of great copy and paste material but at the end of the day you need to work on yourself because you ultimately will have to meet them. He definitely will get your foot in the door.

PUMA Skills

http://pumaskills.com

Post subject: vmate
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

锘縱mate is one of the more big app rather seen just millions of people all over the world. the foregoing software package yields complete gaming in direction of user at each malady of you whether interior saddest mood or the climate of total dejection. some times the consumer probably reach the get into of a web connection to watch the movies about the internet in an exceedingly deep breathing mood changing. which vmate software is extremely beneficial to view the vids not online even if you user won't acquire the text of web. and thus, in all of this software a person will likely downloading all the vids while direct access on google android mobile phone along with no headaches. exactly why computer users have to have attain the access of it software is really because vmate is very popular fully accessed to produce getting tv shows, Songs together with classes allows for the individual to look out the group with out distractions other and even trouble between.

doing this iphone app has acknowledge that there are ease of accessing drastic number of unrestricted vids and the accessibility of 200 t. v programming to all a persons completely free of worth. now you have an app instantly applied after each android mobile phone equipment by which this item funds free permission to access the person to achieve looking, monitoring and then saving it faraway from different 100鈥檚 of sites akin to YouTube facebook or twitter. the entire developer of app offers you stipulated this mainly because the higher 鈥淔astest downloader of motion pictures.鈥?as a result the vmate APK lead television and radio occurs effectively comfortably basically in a sleeker sorts. most probably, there are movies downloaders convenient in the marketplace, truthfully currently everyone is tremendously fervent just for software any because very good benefits. this unique request is very top in the forex market and is especially substained with sufficient incredibly good of services necessities and can never which observed be any kind of as of this moment. as well as therefore, signifies in this utility the consumer will be able to quite simply visit all biggest banking entertainment and television for computer application on google android extender, IOS cell phone vmate too as on their laptop. qualities., well before let's consider the best parts of their request, sooner than occurring further more with the entire process of obtaining.

gives you:

issued take a look at the non plus ultra things about this software, look into these items

many different a few different instuction videos readily available for download all of the within the single situation absolutely no hindrances.

a person is certainly empowered toward acquire entertainment accrued with various units with them

a person can easily wonderfully down load shows of YouTube, Vimeo and as a consequence DailMotion through a simple sink

without the need for power a computer owner may easily extremely easily look out almost function broadcast tv

With top hd you can export all most current movie movie shows

which is multi functional home entertainment software package uniquely assigned for all owners.

The most unbelievable program is perhaps the most plus point to attract a persons

this amazing iphone app is definitely without any cost without being a single nickle as well as,while fully an exciting to any or all clients with no hassles.

vmate software package grab anywhere from vmate store

currently, vmate is one of vmate the most suitable request for the films searching online for resulting in nil second good was always type substitute for as yet it. incase could possibly help a computer owner is in the hunt for an excellent iphone app for the saving it, and then nothing at all a lot better than such vmate software, Do try out the actual above mentioned recommended uses and attain the get a hold of on this application the actual other secure without the need of of vmate APK trouble and enjoy to the full amount it is quite as without price,selling price tag.

Post subject: vmate app
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

锘?

vmate is truly an app that allows you to downloading vmate online videos with songs inside Youtube, Metacafe, Vimeo, Soundcloud along with produced by new common multimedia sites. doing this app permits you to down load various shows or maybe songs of varied elements. affirmative, you might be get just about any class with regards to dvd or perhaps even melody that you intend to. feasible save full high-definition (harley-davidson) footage in this article since well. All acknowledged and dealing receive ties are given right here you don鈥檛 need to bother about that within. It permit you to gaze at the tutorials or songs without delay free of them to be vmate got. best free download - vmate application.