The goth look.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: The goth look.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:20 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I've always been a fan of the gothic movement, I wear gothic jewelry have dandy shirts etc. Never while I'm sarging though.

Got to wondering...

Say I was to wear a grey dandy shirt black jeans and some rings. How do you think this would affect my ability to pick-up. It would act as a peacock and spark intriuge. But goths tend to get eyed warily in social situations and could possibly lead to a lack of comfort so opening and hooking may become a problem.

Your views gentleman, are needed.

I shall test them soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Look at mystery. To me he dresses somewhat goth. He's always wearing black and has on eyeliner with lots of rings and necklaces. Go for it!!!

-Patience

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Patience is right, Mystery does have that gothic look to him. He paints fingernails black as well, which he also uses as an opener - could help you :wink: . (Hey guys first impression black nails) - Mystery.

Scince I have long long semi-curly wavy hair (longer than shoulder length), I tend to use mystery's beanie style sometimes.

You could also look at it this way - scince people are identifying you and mentally putting you into a group (gothic), if you just walked up to a group of HB's it would give you the "I don't care what they think about me" feel.

Anyway you look at it I wish you luck bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Goth Kicks ass I like to where old clock parts as necklaces like clock keys and gears very unique and as far as I know I'm the only one doing it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

dont forget, mystery has a massive amount confidence and an outgoing personality to backup his eccentricities.

Post subject: Re: The goth look.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

All of you guys shared your thinking nicely about Gothic Jewelry. And I would like to say something that when you are dealing jewelry in online, your eyes catch the big and colorful gold. But soon your eyes going to land because of the real look of your jewelry. Dark-Dream not only provide you the right product but also the best product.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:14 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Depends on who you want to attract.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:31 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Depends on who you want to attract.
Agreed. Dressed as a goth - in the real world for normal people, not Mystery world - you'll struggle to pull the blonde bimbo cheerleader type. But there are plenty of hot goth-type girls. So if you're into that, then dressing in that way will probably improve your chances with those types of girl.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If you think you could pull it off quite nicely then I'd say go for it. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, if you wear goth stuff normally I think you should especially wear it when sarging. I'm known amongst my friends/school for having an extremely eccentric fashion sense - and a lot of it is inspired by goth culture: eyeliner, occasionally black nails, studded boots/belts, etc. It's strange but I dressed strange before I knew who Mystery was. Though I also mix in non-goth stuff like fur and sequins. But it works great for peacocking - my opener is literally just walk to the bar for a drink and girls will open me. :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

How are you defining 'goth' here?