New Neg

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: New Neg
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This neg actually has an accidental orgin. I was drunk (I know it is not good to drink and game, but in all honesty I wasn't really focusing on the game this particular evening) so I was forgetful. This girl I was talking to had a major in chemistry. I asked her what her major was earlier in the convo., then a few minutes later asked the same question. I honestly forgot that I had asked the question in the past. However, when she said that I already asked that question I said "I am sorry, I forgot because it is such a boring major". It espicially fit into the convo. because I had already negged her for being a nerd because of her major.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Repeating questions could make girls think that you're paying no attention to them...which could be a good or bad thing. Not a bad way to save yousrself though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i love using negs on chicks..but often dont know how to escalate it ...i turn out just being the funny guy ..anyhoo..

here is one i love using : so how old do you think i am....they will guess i usually reply if they say younger than i am - which luckily for me i get 90% i say...nah im xx and i say geez the botox really did work.!!
they usually ask me to guess their age..or you say i bet i can guess your age..they will take you up on the offer and i always over shoot the age - and if they look 20 i say um hmm..mabye 26...they will get mad jokingly punch you or kino on you..which is perfect..and you can move from there..add more humour into it....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:05 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Another one I use in that same category, Whats your name again?

Works like a charm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I use a Variation of THat One Metuselah if she is named Carmen, i start calling Her camila and so on, If she is named Paulina, y call Her Paola, It normally takes one Time ´till she says :

Hey Thats not My name, Lol then i come oh sorry so Whats Your name again

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject: The name neg
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:30 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yeah the name neg isn't too bad. But do not overplay it.
I genuinely forget girls names quite a bit and after calling them the wrong name the third or so time they get quite irritated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I use that name neg too. Sometimes I really forget the name. But about the first post on this topic... I don't think that the second time you replied well with "I forgot cause it's such a boring major". You already negged her for that. I think the second time was more like an insult than a neg. I don't know if it really worked. I guess it depends on how playful you were at the time. I negged a girl about her major recently. But don't take it too far. If you neg them about their appearence it works and it's kind of funny. If you tease them a while about their major or their job it's playful. If you neg them about both it's insulting. Game over