How do you *not* jumping through her "hoops"?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I get the concept of "hoops". For example, if a girl says:-"Why don't you buy me a drink?", you say something like "Pffft! You wish! How about you buy me a drink?".
However I don't know how to react when a girl is asking guys a bunch of 'survey/quiz' questions. Here's a precise example:

There was this girl at work who was asking all the guys "Why do guys like asian girls?". Of course, I see this as just another hoop. Some guys actually have a lengthly explanation and fought for her attention.
I didn't give an answer, and just kept my cool. I figured "I ain't jumping through anyones' hoop!".

Verbally, what would be the correct response to these kinds of questions?
I'm always annoyed when girls asks a room full of guys some random quiz/survey question like that, because it's not like she's asking you to do something for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Punish her wih a neg...say " you talk to much for a nice girl"(smile when you say this) then use body language by rocking your body the other way to make her feel uncomfortable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude that was so simple! It's like you gave me a number in a math formula! Thanks man! ;D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

any hoop that she throws at you which you cannot answer:
just ignore the whole line she said....

optionally roll your eyes like she' stupid followed by ignoring it

and say something back on a completely different subject....

THATS ALPHA!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You can jump through a hoop every once in a while. Just before you jump through get her to jump through one of yours first. for example, this is in mystery's book.

Hb: How old are you?
pua: Guess(hoop)
Hb: Hmm...twenty six?
pua: Close. I'm actually twenty eight.

Now when she tries to make you guess(hoop) this is how it goes.

Pua: How old are you?
Hb: guess(hoop)
Pua: Do you want me to guess low, or high?(hoop)
Hb: guess low!
Pua: okay, then...I'd say you look about twenty-two.

"Are you afraid of a man who practices a thousand different kicks, or a man who practices one kick a thousand times." --Bruce Lee. Now lets relate---you don't need 50 openers, a few well practiced ones will do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't get it. Can't you reply to simple questions, even though they are 'hoops'?

I mean, it's kind of hard to have a conversation with someone who never replies to a question...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: KF7soviet9
i think if you can successfully navigate hoops you're golden. but you need to throw them back, let the girl know you're not desperate and she needs to validate herself to you too. a lot of girls try to act like its all about them, but really they're looking for a guy who demands similar attention. if you play the game you're in. but never, never give an AFC response. it has to be golden or nothing. cuz then you're done. i've experienced times when there was a noticeable halt in a pick up because i missed a hoop or gave an AFC reply. its like a switch, they just turn off.

go big or go home. i like the changing the subject move, like she's being ridiculous to even ask. very slick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: dabroski11
Quote:
I don't get it. Can't you reply to simple questions, even though they are 'hoops'?

I mean, it's kind of hard to have a conversation with someone who never replies to a question...
that's the whole point...while your trying to build attraction with this girl you want to be in control. its the same concept of a push pull but through the whole pick up. shes talking to you so you might push her by dancing aroudnd her question but then you pull by eventually giving her what she wants like the age example in a previous post. If things eventually work out with this girl you can save real cconversation till then

when you create conversational tension by responding in this way you are forcing her brain to spend more time on you whereas by simply answering her she got the information she was looking for with little to no brain power and shes back to thinking about lipgloss or whatever

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You get a few generic questions during most convos (what do you do, where are you from etc.. These are the ones that you should definitely not jump through hoops for. This will help provide dominance and more importantly, make you stand out.

I always either make them guess or give them ridiculous answers.

For example:

HB: How old are you?
Betamale: 65.
HB: No really.
Betamale: I am, I swear. I just make sure to always moisterize.

But I think a lot of guys take this way too far. It is extremely annoying to have a conversation with someone who is constantly making the other person guess or giving them smart ass responses to every question.

After she is attracted, she is asking questions about you because she is interested in you. If she asks you who your favorite author is, when the last time you laughed really hard, or whatever just answer the damn question . Every request is not a shit test and every question is not a hoop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think all the above is making hoops very clear, however for the common questions like
Where are you from?
What job have you?

What kind of responces do you's give

For the first one Where are you from? I was thinking of saying "why do you want to know are you going to stalk me" but maybe this is too harsh what yous think. What would you say

R1111

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I think all the above is making hoops very clear, however for the common questions like
Where are you from?
What job have you?
Quote:
You get a few generic questions during most convos (what do you do, where are you from etc.. These are the ones that you should definitely not jump through hoops for. This will help provide dominance and more importantly, make you stand out.

I always either make them guess or give them ridiculous answers.
I already answered this, but when in doubt, make them guess. Otherwise make up something funny. It's OK to make up your own responses that fit your personality better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

so the point of this loop thing, is to make the girl think back to you, and spend more time answering questions, or spend more time in general speaking with you so you can build comfort?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
so the point of this loop thing, is to make the girl think back to you, and spend more time answering questions, or spend more time in general speaking with you so you can build comfort?
no, the point is that you shouldnt be jumping through hoops, but let her jump first so you can jump after. next thing you know she asks buy me something to drink!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

More importantly my friend you should resist her hoop and then put one up yourself. Like this situation.

HB: Hey Hun can you buy me a drink?

PUA: How 'bout you buy me one and we'll see where it goes from there?

You assert to her that you arent a pushover and she will find you more attractive because of it. Its not about getting her to talk to you longer or to answer more questions it just proves to her you are not just another nice guy.

she already has a pussy, she doesnt need another one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

In response to the original post, my personal reply to 'Why do guys like Asian girls?' would either be ignoring the question while having a conversation with someone on a different subject, or would be to reply immediately with 'Why do girls go to the bathroom in groups?' and therefore not just NOT jumping through the hoop but cutting it down and preventing other guys from jumping through it.