Disappointment neg

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Disappointment neg
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:39 pm 

Theory behind this is to create an expectation from her that she cannot live up to...

Heres a neg I used yesterday with great success.

PUA: So, Im kinda new in town (the area/ just visiting/ etc etc). And I would like to find a good gym close to (insert whatever here). Do you know any good gyms? Which one do you go to?

HB: I dont go to the gym... I know I should but you know I... (excuses).

PUA: Ok whatever, I just thought that... no matter... (into a routine).

Just make sure she does not look like a gym freak!

Phoenix

Post subject: Re: Disappointment neg
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Theory behind this is to create an expectation from her that she cannot live up to...

Heres a neg I used yesterday with great success.

PUA: So, Im kinda new in town (the area/ just visiting/ etc etc). And I would like to find a good gym close to (insert whatever here). Do you know any good gyms? Which one do you go to?

HB: I dont go to the gym... I know I should but you know I... (excuses).

PUA: Ok whatever, I just thought that... no matter... (into a routine).

Just make sure she does not look like a gym freak!

Phoenix
it works for that particular situation, but i dont think its very accessable for others, because the use for it is very limiting. however one could definately use similar structure to create their own openers to similar success. . . i take this more as an outline for a routine than one to use word for word

Post subject: Dissapointment neg
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Negs should be used only with 8-10 HBs, and this means that they are the kind of girls that practice sport or at least they think they feep feet. The good negs are the ones that make reference to the manners, the inteligence or the voice. For example:

Me: Hi, do you have a cigarrette?
HB: Nooo...
Me: Oh dear! You have Shrek's voice, you aren't a travesty, are you?
HB: You idiot, what the fuck are you saying?
Me: Haha, you also have Shrek's rude manners, I think I'd better go...hey, did you see Shrek? it's really funny... (and now you can use Cocky/Funny talking about Shrek's film)

Notice that girls can never be sure if they have male voice or not, and this can happen to very attractive girls too. Attractive girls are usually rude when someone dissapoints them, but being rude is consider a non-sensual characteristic. You can focus your talk in negs because the girl would think your are just trying to insult her, so you have to use them just like comments of a topic (asking cigarrete, talkin about Shrek's film...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Is this even a neg? It seems a girl could interpret this as a compliment. The question implies that she has a good enough body to actually belong to a gym. As a result I question whether this is a neg or not.

Nevertheless, I like the opener, cuz the question gives a lot of avenues as far as running direct game. I.E. she says no, you look her up and down very sexually and give a nonverbal look of surprise as if to say, "You coulda of fooled me!" From there run MM A2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:02 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Negs should be used only with 8-10 HBs, and this means that they are the kind of girls that practice sport or at least they think they feep feet. The good negs are the ones that make reference to the manners, the inteligence or the voice.
Wrong, you can throw negs at anyone and about everything.

There are no "good neg-types" which will work perfectly with any girl. I personally neg a girl only when needed.

Negs are only one little spice to boost your gaming, just by being a C&F will do great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Stetson said:
Quote:
Wrong, you can throw negs at anyone and about everything.
Well, you can throw negs to anyone and about everything but they are supposed to be more effective with atractive and very atractive women because if you use a neg with a girl that isn't very atractive, and this means she is not very self-confident, she is going to feel bad. On the contrary, if you use a neg with an atractive girl that things all boys want to pick up her, she's going to interest in you because she will think that you think you are a boy of higher value and she will also realize she is not as perfect as she thinks.

As a consequence, negs shouldn't make reference to the physical appearence of the girl, as they should be used with atractive women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i consider myself the neg master...and i didnt even understand that.