HOW DO I REMAIN THE PRIZE?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Guys i have taken this HB8.5 on a couple of dates and shes showing plently of IOIs, we hook up and i know shes interested but i always initiate phone calls and text. How do i ensure i remain the prize? I want her to initiate some calls! We went out last night, she met my friends so that was good rapport, i msgsd her when she got home and she replied. When i call or phone her next what should i say? And how long should i wait until i do it?
Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Make the HB's time with you scarce. Become unavailable. Widening your options in terms of HBs to hang out with would probably be the best thing for you to do, then you wouldn't even have to worry about this stuff, because you'd have other options. Make sense?
The whole reason why YOU'RE the one always initiating is probably because SHE'S the one with options (correct me if I'm wrong) - It's no big deal to her whether she takes it or leaves it. You need to switch that frame around man.

Check out the post in the PUA lounge on Wizard's new line that he made up. It's a great line to show that any time that the HB can get with you is a treat for her.

Peace

-Ross Jeffries

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Wait it's actually under THIS topic's threads, not the PUA lounge. Check it out

-Ross Jeffries

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

What is very but very usefull is try to put here in ¨hot¨moment or whtever, such as a kiss oportunity or whetever and instead of kissing her, you can approach her as if u would kiss here but deny the kiss and tell her she is still not worthy

THERE U GO MATE if u got any doubt about it just PM me

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Remaining the prize...

Options...

1) Don't call for a few days, see if she dials you. This can be risky because if you let her slip to far and another guy moves in, your fucked. But it is a good test to see where your at in her heart.

2) Next time you call, act like you have another call and tell her you'll call her back in a few minutes. Don't call back until later, or wait for her call.

3) Step up the cockiness, wittiness, and funny attitude. This always works.

4) As someone above me said, when you go to kiss her, turn away and resume watching TV or whatever the hell your doing.

5) Jealously. Make her fucking jealous. This works like a charm, all the time. Next time your with her, point out a beautiful woman (not in a dorky way) "Wow, shes gorgeous" works, just keep it more classy than "Wow shes hot!"

There are tons of things you can do. As said above me, become unattainable. EVERYBODY, not just girls, wants what they can't have, its simply human nature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: i+candy+rs
next time you call her. make some excuse to hang up. then tell her do me a favor call me back in 5 minutes.

if she likes you and respects you she'll call back. if not fuck the bitches friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think ladies is a much better term than bitches

-Ross Jeffries

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i'm with nerd here....in this context 'bitches' is da word

hey dude

u taken her on a couple of dates....and???

personally i think u should be getting the target back to your place on the second date, and try to get her in the mood where she wants ya to drill her. whether u do or not is up to you. If its a date set up i never drill em at the first opportunity, they luv this.

Set up yr dates close to home, use some excuse to get her back there and game her. I have a real nice bali style pool at my condo complex, so i show em that, then 2 my place for a cocktail or coffee. Have some nice booze, i always have malibu/pineapple'coconut juice on hand (make sure u hide it when u have a party) i also got a few games and shit to amuse them. download google earth, and show em that. just say ya got somethin real cool ya wanna show em....doesn't matter if they seen it already, by that time they're already in yr lair.

R
O
C
K

O
N

dm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: xxorginizmxx
Jealousy will do the trick, and the Kiss denial will too, it takes the sexual power away from her and puts it in your hands that way you can control the tempo of the sexual progression. I love doing that to a girl because they dont know what the hell to do when they no longer have the sexual power anymore.