Attraction

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Attraction
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok so I've read the books, received the emails, and so on. But I still haven't really heard anyone say much about a surefire way of getting a girl attracted to you. I guess there are many different ways. But does anyone have a sure way that works fast to get a girl attracted to you? I mean is it possible to make it happen mind boggling fast???!!! I mean where she will be instantly attracted and even obsessed within seconds! I would appreciate it if somebody could explain the body language you use and what you say to get instant attraction. I guess I would just like to hear different peoples methods. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:00 am 

Hi Silverback:

Okay you can use many methods... You have NLP, speed seduction, Alpha male body language, NEG's and DHV thee are many methods you can use.

You should do a quick research in the forum or in the web about those few methods. If you still have any doubt or don't find info, tell em and I will explain it. :wink:

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Also, I think the thing is that you have to practice. Go out one now night with the sole purpose of just talking to every girl in the bar. Don't make it a goal to number close them or anything, just promise yourself that you will have introduced yourself to every single one of them.

Post subject: Happiness Attracts
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Attraction is a funny thing, and it most often has nothing to do with physical appearance - although being well-groomed is always important. Women - and men too - are attracted by happy, confident others. As a guy, we notice the girls dancing and having a good time with their friends. We notice because they appear happy!

Girls are the same. If you appear to be happy and confident, and excited about who YOU are - others will be drawn to you. I once entered a bar in LA at about 2 pm on a weekday. There were 5 people in the bar - all sitting separately except 2 ladies at a table. My friend told the bartender that I could juggle 5 limes. That's right "juggle!" And so I had to prove it and did. The bartender applauded, we got free drinks, and within minutes everyone, including the two ladies, were at the bar with us. Why? Oh it had nothing to do with the juggling; it had merely to do with the fact that my friend and I - by juggling - appeared happy (I mean sad people just don't juggle).

Another time, and very unlike myself, i entered a bar dancing with two guy work buddies (actually doing a kick line like some chorus girls!) Laugh, but let me tell you, within minutes, a lady approached and said to me: "I hope your not leaving soon. But if you are, I want to go with you!"

And I once went on a cruise and met women WITHOUT coming out of my cabin! I merely opened the door slightly, put on some music, lit some incense, and had my own private party. Almost every lady (and guy) who passed by would stop and inquire "Hey, why wasn't I invited?"

The attraction in each case came from giving the appearance that I was happy (even while alone!)

In a bar or at a party or at the damned museum, you can do this simply by laughing in conversation with a friend or smiling when you make eye contact with a lady. (Conversely, sitting at the bar and looking "cool" seldom works.)

Want to be attractive - be happy. Happiness then attracts others and the fact that others are attracted to you will bring even more people to you because when they see you are "popular" you become even more attractive. This is why it is important when going out alone that youas a guy speak to the other guys in the bar or at the party. The girls will notice that you are the man - the one who is confident and in control and happy, and having the guys like you will make you appear more attractive to the girls.

So, 1. Be well-groomed; 2. Appear to be happy and confident (not cocky); and 3. Make friends with the other guys. Afterall, all the technique in the world is useless unless you at first attract.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: tunmyo@yahoo.com
Silver back,
There is no definate way of attracting a female, because no two situations can ever be 100% thesame.

Master a couple of methods suggested by PUA on this site and improvise with your own creations. You just have to be creative with it or else you'll run out of line.

Try to talk to as many females as possible, not to close, as suggested earlier. This will really boost your confidence. It's all a learning process.

keep your game tight

DaOracle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

silverback sounds like you are being lazy
you do still have to put some work into getting a girl's attraction, and why shouldn't you?
but if you must, NLP is a sure fire way of getting what you want, however i do not reccommend it as it takes the fun, enjoyment and feeling out of interacting with girls

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

According to Mystery (if it weren't for him these forums wouldn't even exist) women are instinctively attracted if you can convey that you are:

1. The leader of men
2. Preselected by women
3. Protecter of loved ones
He says if you can systematically demonstrate these three qualities throughout your pick ups then you are well on your way (for many reasons too theoritical to explain in this thread)

Creds to Mystery

-Ross Jeffries

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Another quick, easy (and surely evil) way to get her attracted fast, as mentioned already, is the use of NLP - ascociating the strong feeling's and emotions she has when she's attracted to someone with YOU.

-Ross Jeffries