David D's Cocky Comedy Test?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Does anybody know of DeAngelo's Cocky Comedy Test? I'm very curious to find about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Man, I'm also looking for it, it sounds so interesting and helpful for us, if anyone knows where we can get it, please tell us as soon as possible because we really need it! Thanks, Ci vediamo! :wink:

Post subject: assa
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

for your materiall and dvds search www.thepiratebay.org :P Okay thats just beeing an asshole for not contributing with cash..but if you like the stuff BUY it and dont steal from the PUA:S and I will not take any responsibilty for this its your own goddamn choice if you download a pirate copy of their stuff!

B

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: SeXiQbAnThOnGbOi
i buy the stuff from PUAs but i can download like tv shows and stuff. What do i do with a torrent file

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Why settle for that one piece of information?

If you purchase the whole program then you will find everything falls into place in the right context.......in turn with effort you will progress far better and faster than using your splatter gun method.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

man that download shit aint workin for me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
What do i do with a torrent file
U use the freeware called BitTorrent. When u click on a link that says ur DLing a torrent file, dont save it, just open it. when ur DL is complete, BitTorrent will automatically run. Then, depending on where u DL'd the torrent file, u will be connected to a certain # of other comps, that has this file ur looking for (called seeders). then u DL some bits and pieces here and there untill u have the complete file.

www.torrentz.com is a good site to search for material. (it search all torrent sites and give u the complete list) When u pick a file, try to get 1 with as many seeders and as little feeders as possible for fastest DL rate.

Need more help? just send me a PM :wink:

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]