Table Approach

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Table Approach
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Is there any special way to approach a set sitting at a table? It just seems uncomfortable because they are sitting and you are standing.

Also, at what point do you sit and how do you transition into sitting?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

this works great if there is a open chair at the table... just walk up to the chair with it and say excuse me ladies is it ok if i use this chair... use body language here like you are about to take it and walk away... when they say you can use it sit in the chair and run game...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If they say that it is being saved for somebody then just say that you will keep it warm for them till they get here because u cant stay long anyways. But dont stand over them and talk. Standing raises you above them and they will feel unconformable. Make sure to sit and run game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

From reading The Game, you can try to do a palm reading/ESP style routine and get a seat. Style did this by saying can you give me your hand. This would then lead to one of them standing, then you can slide in and get the seat.

If you have the book, it's when Style is winging with Mystery in Belgrade, where he goes in to recover Sasha's failed effort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I useda routine where I took a coin out of the air as a start, told the that I needed feedback on it and then quickly sat down waiting for the so often worthless reply.
From there just start gaming, just remember: smile and extpress friendly confidense!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Great way, in example of "Jealous Girldriend" opener:

PUA: "Hey girls, do me a favor for a second and give me a woman's opinion on something."

Girls: "Okay...?"

PUA: "My friend has this girlfriend..." and WHILE YOU ARE TALKING SIT DOWN! "*etc,etc,etc*, so what should he do about this girl?"

Girls: start conversation.

Remember to act like you really want their opinion, this means lean in, listen actively... and take it from there.

Just remember to sit while you're talking!

Carpe Diem.