Straw Man Technique

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Re: Straw Man Technique
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm in a relationship, if you are and you detect this sort of thing going on with your gf or wife, the Ace in your hole is to create a massive drama for her then say, "if I'm so bad then leave me".

It forces them to re-address their priorities and the game is up. The drama triangle is destroyed and you have given them the thrill of the drama without the consequences. She will root you hard until she needs another drama. The player playing your missus can't come back from this. Counter game with game. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:56 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I'm in a relationship, if you are and you detect this sort of thing going on with your gf or wife, the Ace in your hole is to create a massive drama for her then say, "if I'm so bad then leave me".

It forces them to re-address their priorities and the game is up. The drama triangle is destroyed and you have given them the thrill of the drama without the consequences. She will root you hard until she needs another drama. The player playing your missus can't come back from this. Counter game with game. ;)
I laughed!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks for sharing those tips man!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Awesome post thanks for sharing. I have a question something I've ran into a couple times.

In the case of a single girl if she brings up her past I can see SMT being useful but when she says something like "all the guys I've had are immature/just want sex" you can't keep talking them up obviously, you have to be empathetic but at the same time if you say "you've just made bad choices with your men" or similar then that'll put her on the defensive/offend her.

Any ideas of an ideal response? It's a place where I tend to lose rapport.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great informative site. I'm really impressed after reading this post.Get to know your Healthiest Zodiac Signs 2019.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello,
I appreciate your post. I have got many ideas and knowledge. If you want to buy a Web hosting and Software deals at cheap price. Feel free to Check this.
Webtoolsoffers

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Very nice technique, mate. And very good explanation about why to try something with woman in relationships.

I don't like to hit woman that are happy with their relationship, but I didn't see a good reason to not to pick a woman who will cheat with someone else!

I really appreciate your well structured flawless technique! For sure, is a 10 technique!
Think of it this way, how arrogant are you being to assume that you know what’s truly going on in her current relationship? How presumptuous are you being to assume she is getting everything she needs out of that relationship? How do you know she’s not in an open relationship? And goddammit, why are you selling yourself short knowing that people are always looking for an upgrade and you’re not viewing yourself as her opportunity to trade up?? Point is, she may be in the perfect relationship for her, she may not be. She may be the type that sleeps around even when she is in a ‘committed’ relationship, she may not be. Whatever her situation and character is, the moral question to be faithful to her current boyfriend is a question only she can answer.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Very nice technique, mate. And very good explanation about why to try something with woman in relationships.

I don't like to hit woman that are happy with their relationship, but I didn't see a good reason to not to pick a woman who will cheat with someone else!

I really appreciate your well structured flawless technique! For sure, is a 10 technique!
Think of it this way, how arrogant are you being to assume that you know what’s truly going on in her current relationship? How presumptuous are you being to assume she is getting everything she needs out of that relationship? How do you know she’s not in an open relationship? And goddammit, why are you selling yourself short knowing that people are always looking for an upgrade and you’re not viewing yourself as her opportunity to trade up?? Point is, she may be in the perfect relationship for her, she may not be. She may be the type that sleeps around even when she is in a ‘committed’ relationship, she may not be. Whatever her situation and character is, the moral question to be faithful to her current boyfriend is a question only she can answer.