Need help with New Bed Sheets

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: atl4lifefan
Alright this is probally the most random thread on here but I will hopefully get some honest opinions. My bed sheets are starting to get old and I need opinions on new ones. I need some recommendations on a good set, that is very soft and will last a long time. Hopefully someone will take this serious and give me an honest answer. Thanks in advance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i'm not 100% certain, but i think egyptian cotton ones are meant to be nice. all i know for certain though is avoid white sheets... looks like you've been rolling in shit if a girl has a lot of fake tan on after sleeping on them

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

According to my humble opinion, I've found Egyptian cotton bedsheets are best quality cotton sheets because they are very usable and mushy. They are super worthy of your money and have proved to be super light on the pocket. Happy Shopping :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello!
Thanks for this thread. The topic is very interesting. My father always taught that habits make a man. It's been 20 years, and I still remember this rule. I think that the house is a reflection of the mind of a person who lives in it. And if there is a mess in the house, then the owner of this house is also messy in his thoughts. That's why I tried to turn my house into a great bachelor place where I can bring girls and spend time with my friends. He recently bought vintage furniture in the living room and a huge bed. The issue of bed linen for me now is also relevant. I was told that you can buy high-quality fabrics from oriental vendors and make a bed to order. What do you think about this?

Write my assignment
Make my assignment UK
Assignment help globally

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Egyptian Cotton bed sheets are a great fabric, you do have to be careful you're actually buying Egyptian cotton though as a lot of manufacturers are liberal with the truth.

Other options of fabric include - standard cotton, bamboo (extremely lightweight and breatheable but wrinkle easily), silk (absorb moisture which is great if you sweat a lot but you'll need to take them to the dry cleaners), linen (really strong but wrinkle easily as well).

Additionally, weave is important. Percale has a matte finish, sateen is for cotton and treated with lye, satin gives that shiney appearance on the luxurious bed sheets and twill which has parallel ribs and make it easy to drape the fabric.

What you choose is up to yourself but I thought I would add some more parameters into the mix so you can make the best decision you can. The most common bed sheets are probably cotton with a percale weave but a lot of people swear by bamboo for being really comfortable.