Girl going hot and cold

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Girl going hot and cold
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi all,

So I met this girl through work, and things were going great. We were flirting loads, texting away getting to know each other, then we slept together a few times.

Anyway we carried on having fun, I'm pretty spontaneous and like travelling a lot and was saying how much I wanted to go away and she seemed keen to come etc etc.

So, I take myself away skiing for a week, we talk every day and I ended up travelling into 4 different countries due to snowfall etc so have a little adventure, but then when I see her when I came back she is then very different and saying lets take each day as it comes. We have some fun play some mini golf and we're doing all the hand hold couple things after a few drinks. She has a bit of a go at me for not knowing all about her friends and not really asking about them, but nothing too serious and I start to ask questions etc. Then I get a text from her saying she doesn't want to have any commitment etc, which I tell her is fine expecting a friends with benefits kinda situation or just chilled out good mates, thinking maybe I was being a bit too keen and if I just chill out and go one step back and try to build extra rapport and comfort.

Then she comes round tonight I order some pizza and we watch a film round mine and she was just ice cold, to the point of not even giving hugs, no physical contact whatsoever and on her phone to her mates texting and stuff.

I suppose what I want to know is what changed from before I went away skiing to now, how literally 2-3 weeks ago we were sleeping together and I was getting nice texts saying how well we've known each other to now where she can't seem to look me in the eye.

Anyway, if anyone can give me an idea of whats going on that would be perfect. So far my ideas are that she's simply met someone else, she's trying to ghost me in a nice way as we still work together and I work with her mum and sister or that this is just some sort of illiterate test to see how I act.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The BIG thing is to not become a beta orbiter, dude. You need to stop chasing her.

If she goes "cold" that's fine. Just tell her to "let me know when you're free" and leave it at that. Being able to walk away from a woman is what creates intense attraction from her to you.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for your advice, I believe your right, I’ve decided to just ‘drop off the map’ as it were and reply after the weekend, she just text me about my promotion at work so I figure I’ll wait till after the weekend to reply. We’ve never had over a day of texting so that should show her than I’m not chasing. Plus I figure the whole reason she asked is because she wants to open a dialogue, ergo no response would mean that I’m busy with other things rather than replying to her.

Then my plan is to wait until she invites me out next and then see where it goes from there.

Thoughts?

http://themaleinsider.com/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for your advice, I believe your right, I’ve decided to just ‘drop off the map’ as it were and reply after the weekend, she just text me about my promotion at work so I figure I’ll wait till after the weekend to reply. We’ve never had over a day of texting so that should show her than I’m not chasing. Plus I figure the whole reason she asked is because she wants to open a dialogue, ergo no response would mean that I’m busy with other things rather than replying to her.

Then my plan is to wait until she invites me out next and then see where it goes from there.

Thoughts?

http://themaleinsider.com/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice site! Thank you for sharing!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Generally, nice thread