Calling out all Toronto PUAs

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Canada

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm at the age where everyone is getting married and having children. Facebook is basically a big baby parade at this point. I'm exaggerating...I'm not that old. I'm still down to party at clubs and raves if need be, but these days I prefer day gaming on the streets. Malls have gotten a bad rap the last time I was in the game, is that still an option or no? Anyways PM and let's go meet some new girls! Let's build a crew too, why not!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What’s good. No crews but I’m willing to mentor you. Been at this for quite a few now. I’m sure you’ll benefit from being around me. Whether you’re a newbie , intermediate or advanced- I can take you to the next level.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:44 pm 
Hey dude I’d love to touch bases and meet up with with you. I really want to improve my day game, and it’s hard on your own.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Let me know if you're still looking for a wingman.

Cheers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:45 pm 
I’m in. Is everyone still interested?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:28 am 
Hey man, I'm pretty new to the game, but I'm looking for wingman to get some day game hrs in. Hit up at zainrco@gmail.com if your still interested.