NYC Training

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: NYC Training
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys, extremely new to this forum. I was looking around last night after I went out to a local bar and made 0 approaches (once again) and came across this forum. I’ve been reading books on openers, routines, mindset, etc etc. but at this point I think it’s pointless. 27 y/o with 20 approaches if that! Anyway not gonna bore you guys with sob story, just looking to get information about personal trainers in NYC. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: NYC Training
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Oh, and to add. I’m the guy in the book that the authors say not to be!

Overthink before an approach? Check.
Have girls come up to you? Check.

Yes, I’ve had sex and brought girls from the bar home. But it sucks when I see someone that I want so bad but can’t make a move.

If you guys don’t know any trainers, anything that helped you overcome what I’m going through would help for sure!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man I've been there. The problem is you're too in your head. Since you're a newbie, I recommend not getting too caught up in trying to pickup, and just get used to talking to people in the bar. It's called warming up, just talk to everyone - guys, girls, bouncers, etc. Just start with simple 10-sec warmup conversations - "how's your night going?". "Cool Hat!", etc. You just need to get used to talking to random people, and get confidence from that. Also it'll build your social value in the venue.

check out my site for more tips
www.onlinedatingpua.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey Guys, extremely new to this forum. I was looking around last night after I went out to a local bar and made 0 approaches (once again) and came across this forum. I’ve been reading books on openers, routines, mindset, etc etc. but at this point I think it’s pointless. 27 y/o with 20 approaches if that! Anyway not gonna bore you guys with sob story, just looking to get information about personal trainers in NYC. Thanks!
Yoo man. I'm also in NYC. I don't think you need a trainer. Just a wingman. I'm looking for a wingman too. I went to a rooftop once and a girl actually approached me but she was kinda drunk and ruined my night by getting even more drunk. Should have ignored her and talked to other girls. Also I go to Union Square and Washington Square Park since you see a lot of college girls there, but I haven't approached anyone. Sometimes even If I start talking but don't feel like there is a connection I leave without asking her number.... then the next day I regret about it lol. Also I guess I'm too picky I always look for super hot girls. Even if she's average looking I just ignore which I think is not good at all.

Anyways, let me know if you're interested to approach girls together.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yooo good to see some other new yorkers here...

I'm new as well...quick story: I was gonna label this as: "NYC straight kino"

so I’m in the subway waiting for the train (L: 1st ave going to brooklyn). 9 walks down and I make eye contact with her from across the station-more of a stare on my part. I guess she thought it was legit eye contact so I’m starting to board the train and I see that she gets on directly behind me.

We go a few stops and I’m subtly (or maybe no so subtlety) checking her out. She goes to sit down behind me (I’m standing, holding onto the rails) and her foot bumps my leg when she sits down. Her foot bumps my leg a few more times during the train ride and my brains like fuck it don’t recoil or do that other stuff you always do. So I maintain-maybe start a little movement towards her foot. I bump a few more times and her foot doesn’t go away.

My stop comes up and I brush her leg with my foot on the way out. I turn and see her through the window kind of look up almost quizzically as I’m already on my way out. I didn’t open her up because I was with a relative but it was a rush damn. I’m not sure if this was a viable strategy but it was sure as shit subtle and engaging as fuck (for me atleast). What’s the next step beyond I’m new to this?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am quite impressed with your subject. I see you have a lot of ways to reach women.
happy wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am quite impressed with your subject. I see you have a lot of ways to reach women.
happy wheels

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey man I've been there. The problem is you're too in your head. Since you're a newbie, I recommend not getting too caught up in trying to pickup, and just get used to talking to people in the bar. It's called warming up, just talk to everyone - guys, girls, bouncers, etc. Just start with simple 10-sec warmup conversations - "how's your night going?". "Cool Hat!", etc. You just need to get used to talking to random people, and get confidence from that. Also it'll build your social value in the venue.

http://www.onlinedatingpua.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote: