Tinder

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Tinder
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Superliked a 10. She work as a model. I as a actor. I’m lazy and bored when it comes to chit chat on social media. So two days after we matched i wrote: Hey! I would love meeting up with you. How about a coffe or some exciting adventure when both have time? No response for 2 days. Will wait a few more and reopen. Any suggestions of reopeners? Might start some funny chit chat or write something like: Pick one: trip to museum of modern art (she likes art accourding to IG, i paint alot), bouldering (pro hobby of mine), iceskating in the park (used to play hockey). Might wanna spark the date suggestions with some funny/cocky lines?

Post subject: Re: Tinder
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You are trying way too hard to a girl who is used to guys being borinzzzzzzzzzzzz.........snore....

Also look at your opener "Hey! I would love meeting up with you. How about a coffe or some exciting adventure when both have time?"

You've shown fear by jumping straight to asking for a date, have a chat with her first next time. She also doesn't feel like she knows you yet, and you don't know her, so how can you organise an exciting adventure if you haven't chatted about shit yet? In my recent experience when I've gone straight for the date, they flake, they want you to work a little first, have a normal chat or convo and get to a place where it makes sense to book a date. It shouldn't feel out of the blue or contrived.

You're showing too much gratitude to someone who you don't know and hasn't done anything for you yet, unless you jacked off to her pic, in which case you should just be direct and thank her for that. You're practically begging when you say I would love to meet up with you, and you're not offering any value to make you more appealing than the other 134 guys that sent her the same text that morning. You sound needy.

Love? Don't use this word, unless you mean it, it comes across as very insincere.

Use less I /we and more you, in general in your written coms, make it about them and what you can do for them not about you.

Pretty hard to do anything now, anything you say will probably come across as needy cause she didn't answer your first message and you are kinda stuck cause you asked for something straight up. Now if you ask for something again, even if it's a good message, you're fucked, so all you can do is offer something and hope she's interested and responds.

I would try to spark her interest without asking for anything, and talk about shit you are already doing, you don't need her for but that she could want to do with you:

"Have you seen the xxx art show on at xx SPAM? Checked it out, had a lot of xxx if you're into that."
"I painted this xxx the other day, check it out at xxx, might be your thing."

You can stay in the frame, I do this a lot, never works, but it's funny:

"You twisted my arm, exciting adventure = me painting you in the nude... not sure you're ready to see me naked (xxx) but meh, life is short."

Also don't put "yet" after naked, it implies you are invested in relationship/future with her, tiny detail, changes the vibe of the message. Read it both ways, you get me.

I had a similar situation last week I'm gonna post, with one exception, I met her at a club, did my thing, spent the night making out, then sent a shitty message like yours the next day, and she flaked. I was bummed and thinking what should I write next but I know I'm fucked, but at least I got to touch her boobies.

Now, maybe you wacked off to this chick's pick, maybe not... bottom line, get off Tinder and go meet chicks in real life. Online dating is making you worse with women, not better, and a swipe is a false currency you need to stop investing in.

Gl bro.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
You are trying way too hard to a girl who is used to guys being borinzzzzzzzzzzzz.........snore....

Also look at your opener "Hey! I would love meeting up with you. How about a coffe or some exciting adventure when both have time?"

You've shown fear by jumping straight to asking for a date, have a chat with her first next time. She also doesn't feel like she knows you yet, and you don't know her, so how can you organise an exciting adventure if you haven't chatted about shit yet? In my recent experience when I've gone straight for the date, they flake, they want you to work a little first, have a normal chat or convo and get to a place where it makes sense to book a date. It shouldn't feel out of the blue or contrived.

You're showing too much gratitude to someone who you don't know and hasn't done anything for you yet, unless you jacked off to her pic, in which case you should just be direct and thank her for that. You're practically begging when you say I would love to meet up with you, and you're not offering any value to make you more appealing than the other 134 guys that sent her the same text that morning. You sound needy.

Love? Don't use this word, unless you mean it, it comes across as very insincere.

Use less I /we and more you, in general in your written coms, make it about them and what you can do for them not about you.

Pretty hard to do anything now, anything you say will probably come across as needy cause she didn't answer your first message and you are kinda stuck cause you asked for something straight up. Now if you ask for something again, even if it's a good message, you're fucked, so all you can do is offer something and hope she's interested and responds.

I would try to spark her interest without asking for anything, and talk about shit you are already doing, you don't need her for but that she could want to do with you:

"Have you seen the xxx art show on at xx SPAM? Checked it out, had a lot of xxx if you're into that."
"I painted this xxx the other day, check it out at xxx, might be your thing."

You can stay in the frame, I do this a lot, never works, but it's funny:

"You twisted my arm, exciting adventure = me painting you in the nude... not sure you're ready to see me naked (xxx) but meh, life is short."

Also don't put "yet" after naked, it implies you are invested in relationship/future with her, tiny detail, changes the vibe of the message. Read it both ways, you get me.

I had a similar situation last week I'm gonna post, with one exception, I met her at a club, did my thing, spent the night making out, then sent a shitty message like yours the next day, and she flaked. I was bummed and thinking what should I write next but I know I'm fucked, but at least I got to touch her boobies.

Now, maybe you wacked off to this chick's pick, maybe not... bottom line, get off Tinder and go meet chicks in real life. Online dating is making you worse with women, not better, and a swipe is a false currency you need to stop investing in.

Gl bro.
This 100%. Every single AFC is on Tinder, and it's all looks based. Better results are yielded out on the street.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Superliked a 10. She work as a model. I as a actor. I’m lazy and bored when it comes to chit chat on social media. So two days after we matched i wrote: Hey! I would love meeting up with you. How about a coffe or some exciting adventure when both have time? No response for 2 days. Will wait a few more and reopen. Any suggestions of reopeners? Might start some funny chit chat or write something like: Pick one: trip to museum of modern art (she likes art accourding to IG, i paint alot), bouldering (pro hobby of mine), iceskating in the park (used to play hockey). Might wanna spark the date suggestions with some funny/cocky lines?
Yeah, I think the guy above me did a pretty good job at answering your question, but I'll give my 2 cents. Let's think about the inner game of online dating... this chick is being hit on constantly over and over, by every fucking guy. She's probably getting 20 messages a day saying the same exact thing you said about 'grabbing coffee'. Why in the hell would she want to grab coffee with you? She doesn't even know you... and if you were the only guy saying that, you might have a chance, but you're not. She's literally getting that same exact message 20 times a day. You're coming off as just another jabroni. Now, I'm also not saying to go too crazy, and try to come off too 'cool', but definitely you're going to have to do better than 'hey, lets get coffee' as your opener. I think it's actually best to have a stock opener that you can mass send. I used to use a "congratulations, you have won a chance to meet me and have my awesomeness rub off on you! But wait, there's more! answer back within 5 min and get a free toaster!!!" Some variation of that, and it worked. It got the conversation started, and from there, I got numbers and from there, dates and from there... but you can't just go straight into 'hey, let's go out'. Come up with your own stock opener and test it out on different women.
I also agree about meeting women in real life. Use online game as 'side game' but keep the main part of your dating game to be with real women in the real world. Also, make sure your profile and pics are legit. Your profile should have a head shot, body shot, something social, some activities, etc. Your profile should be fun and not serious, leaving mystery while giving a glimpse of how a date would be like with you. Online game take a lot of practice but it's rewarding once you get it down. Pm me if you have more questions.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Appreciate the feedback!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For what it's worth, here are my text game rules for tinder, pasted from my site page www.onlinedatingpua.com/messaging

Match her level of investment. Investment can be gauged by the amount of text she writes, and the length of time taken before she writes back to you. If she’s writing one word answers back to you, or taking hours between replies, then clearly she’s not that invested at the present moment. In these situations take a similar amount of time writing back, and/or reply back with a message of about the same length. If she’s like this from the get go and there’s no change, then there’s not much hope in things going anywhere. If results vary, and she’s blowing kind of hot then cold, then it’s probably real life getting in the way, and things are salvageable. The key is to escalate during those periods of good and quick replies, and push to make future plans, or for a phone call.

Text conversations, like real conversations should have a flow, with a combination of questions and comments. Asking her questions makes her invest in you, which is a good thing. However asking question after question results in you sucking all her energy and time, which will begin to turn her off, and cause her to subconsciously change her levels of investment. It’s really a skill that comes with practice. In general if you are a good conversationalist in person, then you can be a good one in texting. Both are skills that can be learned or improved upon.

Reward her investment. If she replies with a paragraph, or is asking you questions, if you consistently write one word answers, or take hours/days to reply when she’s getting back to you in minutes, you are in essence punishing her for liking you. This is not good, and will cause her to develop negative feelings for you, and she’ll look for happiness elsewhere.

In text game, as on a date, it is generally the man’s job to escalate, and she is waiting for you to do so. Hesitating too long to do this will cause the conversation to run dry, and will sub-communicate a lack of confidence and indecisiveness on your part. She will lose interest. Escalation in online game, as mentioned at the end of #1 is making your intent to meet up known, and/or pushing for a phone call. Talking on the phone is a go to move of mine with online dating. It separates you from the other guys that are messaging her on this app. It takes it to the next level, so you can have a real conversation, communicate better, and hear each other’s voices, finally creating a level of intimacy.

This is really for the phone call mentioned in the last tip. A proper intro phone call should last at least 20 min, ideally 45 min to an hour. If you can’t talk for that long, then I’d recommend another phone conversation before actually meeting up. But test the temperature, if she just wants to meet up then go for it. The conversation should be light hearted banter, and just getting to know each other. It’s better to avoid more emotional topics, and save them for a face to face. After you’ve talked for at least 20 min, bring up meeting for a date. She’ll be down for it. Settle on a day. Be flexible and aware that this can change due to your respective schedules. For first time dates I’ve learned to keep things simple, and I’ll usually just suggest coffee or a drink, and figure out logistics. Ideally you want to meet up within a 20 min drive or walk of either your house or hers.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Give up Tinder! I think you lack confidence and real life experience of talking to girls. As for me, I prefer random video chat with girls on this site. It taught me how to talk online to people I’ve never met, at the push of a button. Innovative video chat rooms let you connect in an instant with girls in their thousands. By the way, I met my girlfriend there. We live together for 1 year and now I cannot imagine my life without her.