I feel like a virgin, but I'm not

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:54 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm a 33. I had a long relationship in my late teens that lasted a few years and had some decent sex. I did develop ED at some point and it's have mental/half physical.Later I literally dated but never got anywhere with them. Now I'm at age where I feel its wrong to be nervous about sex.

At the moment I don't live alone(live with family) so taking someone back is a bit awkward but even then I feel deep down these women who are suddenly approaching will be turned off when they see my nervousness and inexperience. I didn't feel this way when I was in the relationship but obviously it's been so long that I feel these girls will be able to tell I've not had it for time or that I'm nervous.

I work in a club so most of these girls can get it somewhere else if **** goes wrong. I don't do online dating, think it's a joke as I don't get any replies but in the club girls are hitting on me left right and centre. I had a old coworker HB 8/10 19yr old in my car last night kiss closed her near her house she wanted to go back to mine I told her I had a girlfriend just because I didn't have a place to smash/worried about getting it up. I just don't want to look like a old virgin, because I lost mine years ago but it don't feel that way.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:44 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Any advice?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:57 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Any advice?
Get your own place.

You know that's your main problem and you're trying to sugarcoat it. You're not 33 living with family. You are 33, living with your parent(s) and it's not a good look. I'd go as far as to say that you don't feel like a virgin...it's more that you feel like a child.

Get your own place.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:42 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Should I avoid all encounters though in the mean time? I've been working and saving seems like I'm getting more girls chatting to me now but I can't tell them my situation.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:44 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Should I avoid all encounters though in the mean time? I've been working and saving seems like I'm getting more girls chatting to me now but I can't tell them my situation.
Are there no women that have their own places? Or are you just concerned that you will find a girl that you will actually like and have to explain that you live with your folks?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Most of the girls I'm meeting at the bar are 18-22 so don't have their own place.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:28 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Most of the girls I'm meeting at the bar are 18-22 so don't have their own place.
I can't give you advice on what you should or shouldn't do in your situation outside taking care of your logistics. That can mean getting your own place, hotel/motel, her place, asking your parents if you can have guests and the girl be cool with that, etc..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:02 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
At the moment I don't live alone(live with family)
Move out.

Now.

I don't care if it's a shithole studio somewhere. The lack of your own place at your age is crushing your confidence.

If you can't move, take as long a vacation as you can, so you can begin to feel independent, which will boost your confidence/vibes, which will serve to attract women.

They can feel it, that you're down on yourself, and that you're thirsty. It's a dead-end road, man. Get out.

1. Move.
2. Hit the gym every other day (weights).
3. Take care of your diet.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Point is I've been getting hit on a lot. Some other girl asked me to go for drinks with her but when I met her in the club I worked she was with some other guy but she still texts me to go out I'm getting hit on more than I did in my 20s and that is what is frustrating.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:18 am 
PUA Forum Leader

good, those are positives. All the more reason to get your own place ASAP.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm a 33. I had a long relationship in my late teens that lasted a few years and had some decent sex. I did develop ED at some point and it's have mental/half physical.Later I literally dated but never got anywhere with them. Now I'm at age where I feel its wrong to be nervous about sex.

At the moment I don't live alone(live with family) so taking someone back is a bit awkward but even then I feel deep down these women who are suddenly approaching will be turned off when they see my nervousness and inexperience. I didn't feel this way when I was in the relationship but obviously it's been so long that I feel these girls will be able to tell I've not had it for time or that I'm nervous.

I work in a club so most of these girls can get it somewhere else if **** goes wrong. I don't do online dating, think it's a joke as I don't get any replies but in the club girls are hitting on me left right and centre. I had a old coworker HB 8/10 19yr old in my car last night kiss closed her near her house she wanted to go back to mine I told her I had a girlfriend just because I didn't have a place to smash/worried about getting it up. I just don't want to look like a old virgin, because I lost mine years ago but it don't feel that way.

So, your post reeks of internal insecurity. You don't come across as a 'man'. And I don't mean that you can't be, but you're coming across as an 8 year old child. I just want slap you across the face and wake you up man. Part of this, as the others on here have mentioned is that you don't have your own place and aren't comfortable with bringing girls back to your place. HOWEVER, I will say, s a millennial myself, and one who lives at home, I'm almost perfectly comfortable bringing girls over to my place. Random girls, I'd prefer to bring late at night so I don't have to have my mom see me with a new girl every day nor for my girls to meet my mom, I only want the special ones to meet her, plus it separates friends with benefits type of girls vs. girls I actually want to date. Other than that small caveat, I can bring girls over and I'm perfectly comfortable with it. However, that's me. I know I could live on my own, and I have, but right now, I'm 26 and back in school and it makes more sense for me to be home at the moment while I work. But, so many millennials live at home, which you technically still are even at 33, so you really shouldn't worry about them finding out you live at home. ESPECIALLY at the ages of the girls you're dating, bro 18-22 year olds don't have SHIT together man, you think they really care?

But honestly, even if it was a 29 year old, or 30 year old, it's all about your frame. If you're ok with it, they will be ok with it. The real root of the problem I think is in your head and which is why you're not coming off as a man. You sound like a huge victim. And maybe you are. Maybe the ED isn't your fault. Maybe your circumstances led you to be living with your parents at 33 (which like I said, isn't the biggest deal in the world, 43 is different though), etc. BUT, like others are pointing out, YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE IT. Grow a pair and change it. You can do it man. Life is a roller coaster. Sometimes you're up in glory, like you were when you were younger, and other times, you're just down in the dumps and shit looks like it'll never end... but let me tell you, life is always changing. And you influence that change. You can make it change. You can start right now. Start saving. Plan out the end game, where do you want to live, how much do you need to save each month, each week, what sort of career and job are you going to do?
As far as women, you SHOULD be asking these girls out who are hitting on you. You're just afraid of failing, and don't worry, because you will. There's a difference between a girl giving you some attention and her letting you fuck her. But, overtime, you will gain confidence and get better. TEXT this girl right now and ask on her a date. The fact you're avoiding asking her out is why you're feeling like a virgin in the first fucking place. You're acting exactly like a virgin would. Get back in the game bro and grab life by the balls.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The same