Understanding text game. Advice how to avoid flakes

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I started hunting college students on campus and they're so diffucult for me. In the approach I hold hands with them. Chat for about 10-15 minutes escalating and all goes well. There listening and I'm making it clear I want them sexually. They give me the number and we hung and kiss.

Now comes the hard part. The texting game. I text and try to set up meets but there all so damn busy. Busy busy busy. How can you get them back out if they won't meet up?

I have success with day game with non college students bit I have not layed but two so far. I'm struggling during getting them to meet back up. Any suggestions for texting and what I can approve?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:48 pm 
The Grand Puba

Sounds like buyer's remorse and it may be because you are coming on too strong. Since you're not closing the deal she has time to think. Since you've clearly made this about sex, she knows what to expect and she's avoiding it. It's not your texting that's going to save you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That's it I don't come on that strong. I come on extremely normal and play it by the ear of the conversation. I'm jist escalating normally. I'm telling everybody it's like every student is so busy after I text.

I did go on one date with a asian and we met up same day. It's hell now getting her back out because of exams. But she has agreed to meet back up. Now she will be free next week and I text like every few days to last until next Wednesday because texting should only be used to meet up.

I'm afraid by next week she will still be to busy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:51 pm 
The Grand Puba

Then I'm a bit confused. When you tell me that you make it clear that you want them sexually and it ends with a kiss within 10-15 minutes and then you walk away with the number, you leave doing more than most guys when it comes to just random girls walking around.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So you know I lay plenty of adult women from going to my local mall with these same tactics.

How I game

Approach girls same way everytime

Me: Hi, I was walking that way(pointing my finger out) but then I saw you and I just had to come over and tell you that you're cute. I just didn't want to let you walk off without saying anything.

Girl: Most of the time they smile or say thanks

Me: Are you a student around here(of course I know they are)

Girl: Yes

Me: I'm actually a college dropout. ( Then I talk about myself briefly and explain how I now do Ebay and Amazon as a full time position and explain how sales are my passion now.

Her: Asks about what I sell

Me:Inform her I sell beauty products and mens and womens clothing.

Her: Still silent( I'm talking)

Me: I'm brandon by the way( Extends my hand)

Her: Morgan (Extends her hand)

Me: Holds her hand after handshake gently( she does not pull away) and we lock in a romantic hold for about 30-45 seconds.

Me: Now I ask her about what she does fun

Her: Chatting extensively how she does nothing and goes nowhwere.

Me: Asks surely you must be into something fun. Clubs, sports, something.

Her: I play soccer

Me: How is that I'm more of a basketball player(Now releases hand hold)

Her: It's fun and blah blah blah(I'm interested but you guys get it)

Me: Blah blah blah

Her: Blah blah blah

We chat smiling and laughing for about 10-15 minutes each time.

Her: Says her major after I ask

Me: You get a hug for that(While hugging I back out and gently kiss each girl I meet on the cheek. Then I ask them to kiss me on the cheek. Which they do!

Her: Boring chat blah blah blah

Me: Oh really, blah blah blah

We are nearing the end after great social comfort and building.

Me: Grabs her hand gently again. No resistance and I tell her I'm just the romantic type that's why I'm holding your hand.

Her: Smiles

Me: Do you think we could exchange numbers and go on a date.

Her: Sure

Me: Hands her my phone

Me: Thanks for stopping and chatting with me( when she pulls away I pull her hand gently and put my other hand on her neck gently and kiss her. Most girls laugh or act shocked they just kissed me.

Me: Let's go of her hand

Me: One more question

Her: Yes or whatever they say

Me: Is it wrong I want to treat you dirty?

Her: What do you mean( Every time they say this)

Me: Sexual

Her: Not following(laughs)

Me: Laughs( You look like the type of girl who only likes Missionary

Her: Some answer straight but most say I'm into it all

Me: Oh really, Blah blah blah

From here I have lead countless women home, but I can't get college students to lay them same day.

I have only layed them at night. And what's worse I can't seem to get college students to follow up on the date.

Except this asian next week who may bail!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:53 am 
The Grand Puba

Again...that's what I'm saying is wrong. You say that you have lead countless girls home when you use that. But if you're saying that you want to treat them dirty and talking about how they look like they only like the missionary position and then taking their phone numbers and leaving them, you're going to fail most of the time no matter what Arch Stanton says. Most women will probably go home and think about it and decide to pass on your offer.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So what can i do better? I'm just trying to lay more college students

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:11 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
So what can i do better? I'm just trying to lay more college students
Instead of being so forward with your sexual remarks, maybe try some innuendo.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Me: Is it wrong I want to treat you dirty?

Her: What do you mean( Every time they say this)

Me: Sexual

Her: Not following(laughs)

Me: Laughs( You look like the type of girl who only likes Missionary

Her: Some answer straight but most say I'm into it all

Me: Oh really, Blah blah blah
While like IMO Jack is alluding to I too am QUITE skeptical that this routine is producing results (it all looked fine until this point), let me take you at your word:

Since you are able to have success as you state with your methods at the mall or in the park or wherever, KEEP DOING THAT.

Stop trying the methods in venues where it isn't working. I don't care that there are more women in spot a or spot x, there are clearly women to speak to at spot b or spot y so keep going to the spots that are working for you. Ignore the other spots. Everyone has their venues, methods, places, etc. that work for them - everyone's different. Do what works for YOU.

I'll give a quick example - there's a city I go to a lot. I find that I can form better connections with women in suburb a than I can in suburb b. Guess which suburb I spend more time in?