Handling gold diggers

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Handling gold diggers
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay so this has happened a few times since i started doing pick up but more off late and I wanna know whats a successful way to deal with it cause i definitely have not been doing it the right way. I have encountered a few gold diggers, or girls who just say they want the guys with nice cars or money. Most of them are sexy af and definitely very f**kable which is what I wanna do. The thing is they show interest in me & i think its cause im not bad looking im very fit and i think i unintentionally may look douche or frattish so i have been attracting that kinda girl. However, im not driving a super fast sports car or loaded with money although i do work but im not rich or anything im actually car less SPAM due to circumstance and living the kinda broke college student life. Whats the best way to f*ck these girls with out spending money and just being able to pull it off smoothly. I dont wanna DLV myself by talking about my money and car situation but at the same time i dont wanna spend any money or anything. I met a girl today at school and from her social media and etc i can tell she likes fast cars and money. she was definitely showing IOIs and signs of attraction so I number closed saying we can hang out around campus sometime. What would be a good way to initiate and f*ck her be. Lmk how those of you who have been in a similar situation have dealt with this details appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:40 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Okay so this has happened a few times since i started doing pick up but more off late and I wanna know whats a successful way to deal with it cause i definitely have not been doing it the right way. I have encountered a few gold diggers, or girls who just say they want the guys with nice cars or money. Most of them are sexy af and definitely very f**kable which is what I wanna do. The thing is they show interest in me & i think its cause im not bad looking im very fit and i think i unintentionally may look douche or frattish so i have been attracting that kinda girl. However, im not driving a super fast sports car or loaded with money although i do work but im not rich or anything im actually car less SPAM due to circumstance and living the kinda broke college student life. Whats the best way to f*ck these girls with out spending money and just being able to pull it off smoothly. I dont wanna DLV myself by talking about my money and car situation but at the same time i dont wanna spend any money or anything. I met a girl today at school and from her social media and etc i can tell she likes fast cars and money. she was definitely showing IOIs and signs of attraction so I number closed saying we can hang out around campus sometime. What would be a good way to initiate and f*ck her be. Lmk how those of you who have been in a similar situation have dealt with this details appreciated.
If they come out and say "I only associate myself with Rich men", I would just walk away. If that is their attitude then I won't give them the attention they crave, when I can get decent pussy elsewhere. If they don't mention it however and show their interest there is no need to bring the subject up. My financial situation never gets brought up unless they ask specifically then it's a red flag for me.

You could hire a sports car for a one off payment and take out a loan with flash money for a one night lay but it's just not worth it. If they really want you after you refuse to bow down to their financial dememads they will chase you and not require you to have those things.

Other guys may see it differently, but I see it as just rewarding gold diggers which I steer well clear of, HB10 or not.

So if she does mention money, red flag, if she doesn't, carry on gaming as normal, as chances are she really doesn't care that much.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
If they come out and say "I only associate myself with Rich men", I would just walk away. If that is their attitude then I won't give them the attention they crave, when I can get decent pussy elsewhere. If they don't mention it however and show their interest there is no need to bring the subject up. My financial situation never gets brought up unless they ask specifically then it's a red flag for me.

You could hire a sports car for a one off payment and take out a loan with flash money for a one night lay but it's just not worth it. If they really want you after you refuse to bow down to their financial dememads they will chase you and not require you to have those things.

Other guys may see it differently, but I see it as just rewarding gold diggers which I steer well clear of, HB10 or not.

So if she does mention money, red flag, if she doesn't, carry on gaming as normal, as chances are she really doesn't care that much.
Well she hasnt said it but ill keep that in mind and just go about it the usual way but she is an 9 or 10 so I definitely wanna smash and she seems attracted. Whats a good thing to keep in mind when dealing with a girl like that who has gold digger habits but hasnt really come at me like that... yet atleast. Like what are some things i should and not do. Also I havent texted her yet what would be a good way to let her know what im about.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Gold diggers are a deal breaker for me. No sex, no conversation.

Huge, unnattractive character flaw. They get nexted, every time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Gold diggers are a deal breaker for me. No sex, no conversation.

Huge, unnattractive character flaw. They get nexted, every time.
Yeah i mean when it comes to relationships definitely nexted by me as well i want a good girl. But i do wanna smash this one especially cause this girl kinda came and sat next to me and gave me IOIs and stuff. So idk i feel like i have a chance if i play my cards well but thats where i need assistance.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I usually like to fuck the gold diggers and kick them to the curb.

IE: Some girl I met two weeks ago at a grocery store. I talked her up a bit and we decided to get a coffee together. After gauging her interest I concluded she was a major gold digger. So what did I do? Simple I told her I was pre-law and about to attend law school on my daddies dime. I also told her I had a large trust coming after I finished school. I ended up banging her that weekend. Then I nexted her ass. She still trying to get a hold of me... LOL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I usually like to fuck the gold diggers and kick them to the curb.

IE: Some girl I met two weeks ago at a grocery store. I talked her up a bit and we decided to get a coffee together. After gauging her interest I concluded she was a major gold digger. So what did I do? Simple I told her I was pre-law and about to attend law school on my daddies dime. I also told her I had a large trust coming after I finished school. I ended up banging her that weekend. Then I nexted her ass. She still trying to get a hold of me... LOL
Lol tbh i think thats what i might do let her hear what she wants till I bang and then move on. I just wanna know how to go about it and make it buyable.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Learn to lie well. I'm not advocating always lying , but in the situations learn to have fun. When a girl I just meet asks me what I do? I tend to have fun with it.

For instance last night a girl i met at a salon asked me what I did. Here is my response.

She texts...

Her: So what is it you do for fun?
Me: Well I like to go to random salons and get my hair done by cosmetologist with out an overly aggressive amount of tattoos and facial piercings. (She is cosmetologist)
Me: When I am not doing that you can find me on the cover of Rolling Stone looking for the next best deal.
Me: By deal I mean gracing the minds of everyone that has the pleasure of coming in contact with me.
Me: Also, on the weekends I feed the homeless, donate organs and blood, and start riots for the needy
Me: You?

So it doesn't matter if you tell someone you are about to inherit a bunch of money or make a ton of money etc. Here's the thing you hardly know the person , you're out for fun not for an interview of truths and vivid details. That shit comes way later.

So when you encounter a gold digger start learning to have fun and attract her. Once you build enough of that you can comfort you fuck em and next them.

End of story.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Learn to lie well. I'm not advocating always lying , but in the situations learn to have fun. When a girl I just meet asks me what I do? I tend to have fun with it.

For instance last night a girl i met at a salon asked me what I did. Here is my response.

She texts...

Her: So what is it you do for fun?
Me: Well I like to go to random salons and get my hair done by cosmetologist with out an overly aggressive amount of tattoos and facial piercings. (She is cosmetologist)
Me: When I am not doing that you can find me on the cover of Rolling Stone looking for the next best deal.
Me: By deal I mean gracing the minds of everyone that has the pleasure of coming in contact with me.
Me: Also, on the weekends I feed the homeless, donate organs and blood, and start riots for the needy
Me: You?

So it doesn't matter if you tell someone you are about to inherit a bunch of money or make a ton of money etc. Here's the thing you hardly know the person , you're out for fun not for an interview of truths and vivid details. That shit comes way later.

So when you encounter a gold digger start learning to have fun and attract her. Once you build enough of that you can comfort you fuck em and next them.

End of story.
Yeah honesly i definitely need to get that down. What are your thoughts and methods on a girl with a bf cause today i was flirting with this fine chick like a 10 hands down. She seemed interested but due to the situation i couldnt escalate or # close. Later i saw her but before i could make a move her bf came in and grabbed her and was all over her cause i guess cause she was looking my way. But yeah the thing is i know this dude and hes an asshole i would defintely get at his girl especially since shes showing alot of interest in me. How would you increase the attraction in this situation should i go in and play it slow or just be more direct with my intentions and try escalating quickly. Cause i definitely wanna get at her normally i dont go after a girl who has bf forreal but this guy deserves it and it would be worth it for me.