Glasgow & Edinburgh bars for dates

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Edinburgh (SCO)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi,

I moved to Edinburgh like a week ago and am doing day game in Edinburgh and Glasgow (like Glasgow much better). Can someone with local knowledge recommend good venues for dates? Even one is fine (right now need venues in Glasgow in particular).

By good venue I mean somewhere where I can book a a sofa/something else where we will be sitting next to each other with no barrier inbetween. Preferably it should be discreet as well (booth/cellar would be ideal) as some girls are a bit worried when it comes to kissing and we're in a pretty publicly visible place.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You should walk around near your home and see the coolest-looking pub that is 1-2 blocks away at most. ;)
No need for it to be the best in the city, especially if that's too far away from home (=much more difficult to move to your place later)..

I'd also suggest you to check which days bring the less people there, so that it will be just the two of you in the venue hehe.