Pensacola / Floribama / Panama City

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Florida (US)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm moving there on 22 Aug and should be there for 2 years in flight school. Hit me up fellas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Im living in the Ft. Walton Beach area. I'm just getting into PU and still have alot to learn. That being said, I'd be more than willing to hang out and wing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

club la vela is the only club to go to imo in panama city

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

what's up guys i'm a newly transplanted practitioner trying to get my feet wet (maybe a few other things) in the nw florida area. my area is basically pcb to pensacola, as i'm living in fwb. i've hit up a few areas already (pcb and random spots in fwb), and looking for more. i'd love to hear how the arts work down here and what calibrations i may have to make for what seasons. spring break is beginning now, and i'm fresh out of europe, so any and all info would be great. have fun and hope to hear from you soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well theres a few places for PC

La Vela , The Golden nugget ( Hired Guns ) , Spinikers

There is Stetson's but I wouldnt advise it seeing how its a bunch of red necks saying " Thats my ol lady '' or " Thats my cousin "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Been in the Panama City Beach area for a few months now taking in the lay of the land and trying to find the good clubs, restaurants, bars, and interesting events to take in.

Still an rAFC, but if anyone has any plans out here, feel free to throw me a PM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just tranferred to Pensacola last month and wouldnt mind winging or just building a bigger social circle to meet some new people. Im an enlisted instructor over at NAS and will be here for 3 years. I did some PUA stuff at my last duty station in Seattle but this area is alot different then Seattle so I need to do some polishing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Moving to Pensacola for school. Anyone from around the area? What are some good spots to hit etc? I'm transferring to UWF but may want to try other places too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey how is it going fellas! i just graduated and moved back to this area and hardly know anyone anymore!
im over in destin right now and damn it would be awesome to find a great wingman