Wollongong, NSW, Australia

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Sydney (AUS)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, I've been wanting to start a group in Wollongong. We're a growing city, and the night life has improved drastically over the past few years.

So many guys, don't dress well, have horrible speaking skills and are just downright 'common' and 'simple'... a lot of women want to be approached in Wollongong, but would prefer it be done in a respectful, intelligent and non sleazy way.

I've gotten two other guys so far, the three of us go out on weekends and midweek. We often invite a couple of girls who are just friends, seems to help dramatically. These girls are cool, and are very helpful, in helping us pick up.

Looking for men who like to dress well, who are a bit cultured and are out to assist other guys in picking up... We had issues with a couple of people destroy our sets and bad mouth some of us (out of jealousy, competition etc) We aren't about that. We're about improving ourselves, not just with women but in all aspects of life. We're university graduates, we work and are striving to be successful.

I have a philosophy that any man, providing he dresses well and showcases himself in the best possible way can be successful with women, work and life in general. We build each other up, provide support and never tear anyone down. I'll admit much of this philosophy was ripped off from 'Dudeism' and other pseudo-spiritual movements. We're a network of guys who like nice things and fill our lives with positive vibes!

We've all come out of bad relationships, have dealt with personal hardships, obstacles etc. We're out to help guys dress better, look better and feel better, In the last 12 months, one of us dropped a lot of body fat, another started a business and is doing well in there work life... We aren't Abercrombie or CK models, just average guys who dress well and consistently work on our communication skills and life goals. Any guy interested, please message me. We're aiming to develop and start a healthy group of men and women who help each other meet our romantic, financial and life goals.

once you can remove all the negative influences on your mindset, there is no limit to what you can do... Even in a small city of 200,000 people, like Wollongong!

Brando