Lairs

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Sydney (AUS)

Post subject: Lairs
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

for the people like me who have attempted to log on to gc lairs and been bounced from the webpage, I think its about time we get our shit together and actually make a community. So, for any IT experts who might see this message and would like to help me get something set up, I will read my messages for the next 20 days everyday.
Also for people who are just genuinely interested in joining the community plz message me, I would like to get a grip on how many people want to network.
If your an AFC plz don't message me just yet I doubt this thing, if it ever will becomes a thing, will actually be able to advance you or give you any assistance for a while.

Post subject: Re: Lairs
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
for the people like me who have attempted to log on to gc lairs and been bounced from the webpage, I think its about time we get our shit together and actually make a community. So, for any IT experts who might see this message and would like to help me get something set up, I will read my messages for the next 20 days everyday.
Also for people who are just genuinely interested in joining the community plz message me, I would like to get a grip on how many people want to network.
If your an AFC plz don't message me just yet I doubt this thing, if it ever will becomes a thing, will actually be able to advance you or give you any assistance for a while.
Hey buddy, there are already 2 Sydney Lairs.

Sydneysarge.org

Sydney-lair.com

You might want to check those out first perhaps :)

Post subject: Re: Lairs
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

lairs are gay. I want girls not guys.