newbie looking for guidance - Sydney

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Sydney (AUS)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I'm new to 'the game' in the sense that I've read plenty of 'material' and watched a fair amount of video, but in my social ineptness I havent gone out and really applied much of what I've learnt and do have a bit of approach aniexty, but in general I'm a fairly social person when I get a convo flowing.

Any help would be great, would love if someone or a group could take me under their wing and guide me forward. Consider me a friend and a project if you will.

Cheers

Anthony

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey guys,

I'm new to 'the game' in the sense that I've read plenty of 'material' and watched a fair amount of video, but in my social ineptness I havent gone out and really applied much of what I've learnt and do have a bit of approach aniexty, but in general I'm a fairly social person when I get a convo flowing.

Any help would be great, would love if someone or a group could take me under their wing and guide me forward. Consider me a friend and a project if you will.

Cheers

Anthony
hey man..id be happy to take you out..text me 0423 828 929...alex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey fellas!

I've been trained in bootcamps overseas and although fairly new - putting why I have learnt into practice has brought me serious success.

Im in my 30s ( yep all my mates are married or serving time in long term relationships) and thus looking to wing so blokes that really focus on interaction and close - and not just creeptastic style opening and negative PuA shite.

If any of you lads want to learn and share and have an awesome time - and aren't so young that a guy in his 30s is going to cramp your style - message me. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey fellas!

I've been trained in bootcamps overseas and although fairly new - putting why I have learnt into practice has brought me serious success.

Im in my 30s ( yep all my mates are married or serving time in long term relationships) and thus looking to wing so blokes that really focus on interaction and close - and not just creeptastic style opening and negative PuA shite.

If any of you lads want to learn and share and have an awesome time - and aren't so young that a guy in his 30s is going to cramp your style - message me. :)

Hey mate would love to wing with you, text me 0423 828 929..alex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I'm 17 and have just gotten addicted to pickup. I really want to develop this aspect of my life and am willing to take any advice and help out there. If there's anyone else out there in Sydney that's young and is determined to do whatever it takes to get good, privative message me. Anyone is welcome.