Midlands PUA's - Introduce Yourselves

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Birmigham (UK)

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If your a PUA of any level from the midlands then introduce yourself here.

Peace...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Name: II Valentine II
PUA Expirience: 1 (1-10)
MSN: ii_valentine_ii@hotmail.co.uk

Im currently studying the theory of PUA's & would like to get to know midlands PUA community (if there is one?). If not, start introducing yourselves so we can bring one together. Discussions, meets & help finding 'wings' are to name a few advatages to creating such groups.

(If this has already been done or this is in the wrong section plz point me in the right direction)

Peace...

Last edited by II Valentine II on Sat May 24, 2008 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Name: GOD180 (David)
PUA Expirience: 4 (1-10)

Known about the community for less then a year now (finally single after multiple long term girlfriends) Have read loads of info have been out gaming on and off for a few months now due to travelling and have had lots of fun and success!

Yea thats about it for now!

Laters

Last edited by GOD180 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Name: Djay
PUA Expirience: between 1-5 (1-10) probably 1 compared to more experienced pua's

I’ve read the game, mystery method and seen and read the annihilation method. Not really tried much approaching because I have mad approach anxiety, been getting my game right online and a lil in clubs etc and its coming together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Daul (Dan)
Telford
Like 1-2

Just been approaching after drinking, dutch courage and that ;)... I am trying to figure it out in my head though, read Magic Bullets i like 2 days, and now i am full of information. Just need to keep rereading that shit :O. I have been bringing the game into the rest of my life other then clubbing though, though that is where i tend to pull. I generally get off/french kiss (i prefer french kiss, sounds nicer..lol) around 1-2 girls a week, have done since i was like 17. Just need to move past the kissing, and want to be able to approach the girls i want while 100% sober.

I first read dave deangelo, he helped me so much, cocky/funny is my life. Now i want to improve by bringing in Mystery Method and Magic Bullets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Name: Deaney
PUA Experience: 5 (1-10)

Already setup a Coventry lair with mintbase and blakez, regually sarge leamington, have done coventry a few times aswell (as a pua), would like to do birmingham sometime soon for a laugh.

Read/Viewed/Watched: Mystery Method (book), Mystery Method DVD, Styles Annihilation DVD, The Game, Rules Of The Game, MM Interview Series (the whole thing), The Way of the superior man.

Im pretty clued up (been asked if i would run a boot camp a few time! lmao) , as with everyone sometimes experience abit of the old AA. Standard. I do however have a problem with taking risks, im still getting over this. Hence a lower number of closes than i would have liked.

As for me: Im naturally cocky funny, didnt learn mine from a book or dvd, a really friendly guy (although i might seem a little arrogant bigging myself up like this) and what more can i say... curls get the girls!

Im always up for a meet up to bounce ideas of each other, as im fairly open to everything and love the challenge!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think we should organise a birmingham weekend sometime! I tell you guys now u have it alot easier when it comes to picking up girls over there then you do back in australia! :wink: PM me if any of you guys wanna head out no matter what night. Cheers! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

DUDES - Im hitting birmingham tonight with a girl mate (shes into the game) and blakez... anyone fancy it? drop me a PM if you wonna meet up

(and you might find it a little hard talking with a girl about the game - i know i do - lmao shes cool and not a bad looker either so pivot it up!)

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

whoooosh im 14 and in bham

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hay guys, Went out with my girl pal and blakez, was an ok night.

Everywhere was £4-£5 to get in and we didnt make it to a club but the bars were open until 3am anyway, went to walkabout, sports bar & reflex. I drove down and parked in the central car park underneath the bullring for £8 from like 10-11pm - 3am

Full of people in general for a saturday night, but mainly full of girls! tons of them, by the time we got there.. they were all wasted.

But the bars we went into you would have trouble finding a quiet corner as the music is booming, suppose its like coventry.... if you know where your going your sorted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Daul (Dan)
Telford
Like 1-2

Just been approaching after drinking, dutch courage and that ;)... I am trying to figure it out in my head though, read Magic Bullets i like 2 days, and now i am full of information. Just need to keep rereading that shit :O. I have been bringing the game into the rest of my life other then clubbing though, though that is where i tend to pull. I generally get off/french kiss (i prefer french kiss, sounds nicer..lol) around 1-2 girls a week, have done since i was like 17. Just need to move past the kissing, and want to be able to approach the girls i want while 100% sober.

I first read dave deangelo, he helped me so much, cocky/funny is my life. Now i want to improve by bringing in Mystery Method and Magic Bullets.

Thought i would update this now, i have been approaching with GOD180 and learning a lot from him. I had my first f close on saturday night/sunday morning. I also number closed someone else that night, and apporched about 6-8 girls, including talking to some barmaids.

I ended up doing all this because my mates, both went home early. I wanted to stay, did so, and i had to approach then. Either approach or leave. One of the best nights so far, and it was on my own.. lol.

I would say my game is improving well now :). I would suggest to anyone reading Jugglers Ebook, i am also downloading the badboy carpe diem from mininova.

I am up for a birmingham weekend once i get enough money together, i am currently trying to find a new job, move out, basically sort my life out :P Me and a few people will probaly be going to wolvo this thursday, if anyone is up for that, let us know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Name: Guv
PUA Experience: 1-2 (1-10)

Started getting involved in the whole PUA game a few weeks ago. My main influences were firstly Dual and then I was introduced to GOD180.

I have read Magic Bullets and watched a few episodes of Mystery's PUA show.

I'm currently reading The Juggler Method.

I've had small scale success, mainly with the guidance of GOD180.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

F close!? good work dan! haha stories for thursday night then. :D We all have so much to learn its a start of something great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys I'm a newish PUA i tend to run hot and cold on nights out - i've read the game and some material on here, i've noticed i get IOI from women a lot and need to get more confidence and start turning this attention into Closes.

Based in birmingham and happy to come along to any meetups so keep me posted

Lewis.

Post subject: None
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

None none none none none

Last edited by neilward2 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.