Hoping to find wings and friends!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Birmigham (UK)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys,

So I'm into daygame and nightgame I just love being out there. I've had 2-3 wings over the last 18 months since I've been in this. I've had a 2-3 month break from game as I have been majorly skint BUT I'm pretty much back on my feet again.

I'm looking for wings in Birmingham or the close surrounding areas. I hope that we can become friends as well. I've had wings where we just know each other from gaming which is cool but it would be nice to go for a drink or whatever and shoot the shit.

My number is 07875387577. I'm 23 at the moment, don't hesitate to text me. Tell me your age, name and when you want to go out next. Peace :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello there!

I am going to do day game in Birmingham on Saturday (09/11/2013) - city center of course. Drop me a message if you want to team up - my number is 07923575607.
Anybody else wanting to day game on the Saturday in Birmingham - let me know.
About myself: I currently live in Warwick as I work here. I am 30 years old and I am fairly new to the day game, but with a good motivation to get results.

Peace.

Let the games begin!