Free Coaching

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » London (UK)

Post subject: Free Coaching
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello Players,

My name is Otto, proud owner of Advanced Interactions- a London based pickup and personal development company. I've been a hardcore game enthusiast and intense pickup practitioner and teacher for a solid 8 years now. I have effectively coached hundreds of students, as well as have worked with a couple of well renowned pickup companies in the past. I am currently going out 3 nights a week and daygaming every other day, averaging about 2 lays a week. My cell phone is jam packed with filth (haha) which includes multiple lays with 10's etc (you can find some of those clips in my youtube infield video below). Price wise, because I am currently coaching privately and on a small scale (primarily as a hobby), I am very lenient and charge a fraction of the price of what is usually charged elsewhere (£25/h), where I will basically download all the info I've gathered throughout the years right into your brain in a very comprehensive and dynamic manner while also identifying your sticking points, winging you,giving you immediate feedback, etc. Alternatively, I also coach via SPAM or chat for cheaper, where you can toss at me any game or self improvement related question you have in mind as well as have me breakdown pickup, give you very valuable information, and teach you all the secrets. Hit me up on my whats app at : 07939678180 if interested, and visit advancedinteractions.co.uk for more info.

I have recently just put out a video on Youtube of me doing an infield daygame kiss-close. The video also includes a few clips and pictures from my smart phone of some of the women I pulled. Check it out here: youtube.com/watch?v=53nLanwp3NA&t=29s

On the fence about getting a coaching sesh? You can link up with me either on SPAM or in person for an absolutely free hour long sesh where I will give you some excellent pickup guidance as a sneak peak of what you can expect if you were to pay for a session. Simply text me on my number posted above to book.

Pimp on, much love.

Otto

Post subject: Re: Free Coaching
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

bump bump

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

UPDATED POST:

Hello Players,

My name is Otto, former owner of Advanced Interactions- a now terminated London based pickup and personal development company. I've been a hardcore game enthusiast and intense pickup practitioner and teacher for a solid 7 years now, having effectively coached hundreds of students, as well as worked with a couple of well renowned pickup companies in the past. I'm currently coaching on the DL as a hobby, having cultivated a tight-knit client base of dedicated return students who I coach 1 to 1 (Coaching this way and with a manageable client base allows for the emphasis to be put on the quality of coaching rather than the marketing/managing of a much bigger crowd, all while allowing me to work on other things too.) I currently still actively game, averaging a few lays every month. My cell phone is jam packed with filth (haha) which includes multiple lays with 10's etc (you can find some of those clips in my youtube infield video- link posted below). Price wise, because I am currently coaching privately and on a small scale (again, primarily as a hobby), I charge a fraction of the price that's usually charged elsewhere- dirt-cheap rate/h. During the session(s), I will be with you 1 to 1- taking you under my wing and downloading all the info I've gathered throughout the years right into your brain in a very comprehensive and dynamic manner while also identifying your sticking points and catering the coaching based on them. I'll also be winging and pulling with you,recording your interactions and showing you exactly where you went wrong and what to shift/fix/remove/add/etc in order to instantly improve dramatically, and more-- all while personalizing the coaching and advice to your specific behaviour/personality and current game level. Your online dating profiles will also be pimped out, allowing you to easily obtain matches, leads, dates, and pulls. Alternatively, I also coach via SPAM (worldwide) for even cheaper, where you can toss at me any game/self improvement related question you have in mind.from anywhere in the world. Hit me up on my whats app at : 07939678180 if interested.

Fair warning though- because I prefer keeping my client base tight knit for reasons posted above, I will only be taking in 4 new clients for now. This post will be taken down when that happens, and only posted again if 2 or more current clients drop out of the loop. If you want to secure your spot, do it now.

I have a video up on Youtube of me doing an infield daygame kiss-close. The video also includes a few clips and pictures from my smart phone of some of the women I pulled. Check it out here: youtube(dot)com/watch?v=53nLanwp3NA&t=29s

On the fence about getting a coaching sesh? You can link up with me either on SPAM or in person for an absolutely free hour long sesh where I will give you some excellent pickup guidance as a sneak peak of what you can expect if you were to pay for a session. Simply text me on my number posted above to book.

Pimp on, much love.

Otto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

UPDATED POST:

Hello Players,

My name is Otto, former owner of Advanced Interactions- a now terminated London based pickup and personal development company. I've been a hardcore game enthusiast and intense pickup practitioner and teacher for a solid 7 years now, having effectively coached hundreds of students, as well as worked with a couple of well renowned pickup companies in the past. I'm currently coaching on the DL as a hobby, having cultivated a tight-knit client base of dedicated return students who I coach 1 to 1 (Coaching this way and with a manageable client base allows for the emphasis to be put on the quality of coaching rather than the marketing/managing of a much bigger crowd, all while allowing me to work on other things too.) I currently still actively game, averaging a few lays every month. My cell phone is jam packed with filth (haha) which includes multiple lays with 10's etc (you can find some of those clips in my youtube infield video- link posted below). Price wise, because I am currently coaching privately and on a small scale (again, primarily as a hobby), I charge a fraction of the price that's usually charged elsewhere- dirt-cheap rate/h. During the session(s), I will be with you 1 to 1- taking you under my wing and downloading all the info I've gathered throughout the years right into your brain in a very comprehensive and dynamic manner while also identifying your sticking points and catering the coaching based on them. I'll also be winging and pulling with you,recording your interactions and showing you exactly where you went wrong and what to shift/fix/remove/add/etc in order to instantly improve dramatically, and more-- all while personalizing the coaching and advice to your specific behaviour/personality and current game level. Your online dating profiles will also be pimped out, allowing you to easily obtain matches, leads, dates, and pulls. Alternatively, I also coach via SPAM (worldwide) for even cheaper, where you can toss at me any game/self improvement related question you have in mind.from anywhere in the world. Hit me up on my whats app at : 07939678180 if interested.

Fair warning though- because I prefer keeping my client base tight knit for reasons posted above, I will only be taking in 4 new clients for now. This post will be taken down when that happens, and only posted again if 2 or more current clients drop out of the loop. If you want to secure your spot, do it now.

I have a video up on Youtube of me doing an infield daygame kiss-close. The video also includes a few clips and pictures from my smart phone of some of the women I pulled. Check it out here: youtube(dot)com/watch?v=53nLanwp3NA&t=29s

Pimp on, much love.

Otto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

UPDATED POST:

Hello Players,

Pimp on, much love.

Otto

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

bump, 2 new spots open.