NIGHT GAMERS LONDON

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » London (UK)

Post subject: NIGHT GAMERS LONDON
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Let's think for a moment about what we are doing in this forum...we are here to learn and hang out with women's in order to get what we want in life. More girls, quality of them, girlfriend...the list can be as long as you want but without perseverance and going out solo or better in this case with other wings, you won't get results!!

The hardest thing I find out is to find reliable people or that you get along with them. Okey reliable wings with knowledge are the best but how are you going to get to know better them if you don't meet up? What I want to say is simple, people that really will like to go out a couple of times per week 3-4, pm me...

Just have to;

Show up on time
Be positive
Encourage others
Try to learn from your mistakes and the others
Go out often at list 1-2 times per week
LOVE WOMEN'S remember that if you don't get her is cause you have thing's to improve, she won't say NO if you are a cool and interesting guy and you have shown enough value in order to her like you!!

EASY NO? let's see how many of you really want to learn and get the life that you know you deserve.

A little about me; Spanish, I am 24 years, social guy that get along with people and like to help other people that make me happy, go out often with other wing's( btw; we have a wassup group with 8 active wings, some of them been a couple of years with that), myself been a couple of moths in this and have good results, had a sweet week...

So pm and let's meet up and most important let's get what we want!!

IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE ON NIGHTTIME THAT WOULD BE IDEAL IF YOU DON'T PM ALSO CAUSE IS A GOOD THINK TO DO WHEN YOU FIRST START!!

See you soon

Anthony Starr, AS