New Atlanta Lair

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests

Post subject: New Atlanta Lair
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all,

Can't find any active Lairs in Atlanta so I'm starting my own. I believe there are a growing number of guys in Atlanta who really want to self improve, but the forum posts here from ATL seem to be few and far between. This is a new Atlanta lair and the purpose is to tighten up our craft. We don't cheat and F-close by plucking up the lone drunk girl on our off-night, and we sure don't huddle around nervously with a beer and point and gawk at all the beautiful women we wish we had the courage to talk to: we play solid game.
I consistently go out solo 3 nights a week and work on my skill. I set my goal for approaching 20 sets per night, and the only reason I don't always hit my mark is because I've locked into a few lengthy sets -- not because I'm wasting time wandering around the venue.
Not looking for wings or anyone to help/caudle me, just a few cool guys who are really into tightening up their game. My strength is in discipline, not in relying on great pick up lines or luck. I function really well on dares and high octane pressure, when the sets are very complex, the women are very hot, and the men they are with behave like disgruntled guardians if you so much as look their way. I'm already out on the streets in bars and clubs in Atlanta, if you'd like to join my new lair "STFU and Game! Atlanta" follow the groupme link

https://app.groupme.com/join_group/35341862/S30CFC

Post subject: Re: New Atlanta Lair
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey I'm interested in joining your lair. I live here in Atlanta and have been working on my game for over a year now