Success Stories

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 137 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Success Stories
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

Feeling a little disillusioned with pick up at the minute.

Would like to hear some genuine success stories from you guys.. not just short term stuff like a one-night pick up.. I would like to hear about genuine transitions. For example, you've gone from being a shy person, and you have managed to actually adjust your personality and seen a real change in your life. What you've gained and how you did it.

Thanks guys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:51 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Why are you disillusioned? You can read a million success stories of other people but the only thing that matters is your own motivation, what your goals are, and how you're going about achieving them. If you're expecting to parrot a few opinion openers and negs and get models into bed, then you're going to get frustrated pretty quickly. PU for me is just the impetus that drives my general desire for self-improvement, rather than a bunch of tricks I use to made girls want to fuck me.

I can honestly say that learning about this community changed my life for the better in so many ways. I was a virgin at 19, in my second term in university, when I started dating a girl who I'd been friends with from a class. We were together for 4 years, we loved each other, and I thought, well I guess this is the girl I'm supposed to marry then? During my final year, a friend introduced me to the game. I couldn't believe what I was reading, but I checked and found out that this community he was talking about really did exist. Then my friend and I went to a party and I saw him do things like neg, and use push-pull, and it all really worked! I literally couldn't believe the female attention we were getting, nothing like this had ever happened to me - I always assumed I was ugly and really attractive women would never notice me or want to talk to me. Now suddenly we had 8 hot girls all standing around us as we made fun of them and they were giggling and smiling! It was astonishing.

I broke up with my girlfriend soon afterwards, on very amiable terms, and began my journey. I really focused on my own personal look first. I changed my hair, bought an entirely new wardrobe over a year's period, worked really hard at the gym, and this constant drive towards self-improvement gave me a newfound confidence. Before I was the kind of guy who might be classified as "intellectual" if you're being nice, or "nerdy" if you're not, with a small group of male friends, who was always more comfortable in small group situations talking about politics or history over a quiet drink than being the life of the party in a social situation. Now I was the polar opposite - I was walking straight into 6-8 sets asking outrageous opinion openers, negging the shit out of girls, and generally just basking in the feeling of having them be so interested in me and laughing. Of course I later realised I was playing the dancing monkey, which is why I never got much further, but that's what learning is about.

After a period of about 2-3 years, I have now reached a stage where I have a great career in sales, where I get to learn and apply NLP techniques as well as meet incredibly successful and inspiring people every day. I have an ever increasing friend circle that includes many beautiful women, as well as people of high value, status and ambition, and I have had a series of MLTRs, usually 2-3 at any time, with women ranging from ghetto booty calls to strippers to models to young professionals (my favourites). None of this would have happened unless I'd found the community, and although I'm always learning and improving, and there are days when I can't find my state and get blown out, I'm still very happy to be where I am and am incredibly positive about the future.

FREE PDF w Openers, Date ideas and Videos on Direct: http://www.sashapua.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the reply dude.

I understand what you're saying. I feel like I already am a very highly motivated person, and self-improvement is and was my life even before I heard about pick up.
I'm doing exactly what I want career wise, and am happy with my body and pretty much all the things that I have any control over. Even my love life is okay. I mean I've had plenty of decent girls as girlfriends, but what I really desire, it so be able to meet and get a girl from nothing. No friend-of-a-friend, or a colleague or anything like that - just a girl who you thought was amazing and then made something happen.

From all things I have read about game.. it seems that most of it boils down to feeling great inside. So great that the words you deliver have impact and your body language commands respect etc.. everything just 'works'. And I have had occasions like that where I am golden and I can say or do no wrong.

But just generally - I'm kind of shy and in my own head and insecure - just like lots of people on here. I can talk myself out of it temporarily to do a day approach or whatever, but I'm always fighting again being introverted. So I just get to thinking that that is who I am.. and that you can't change your personality to be a confident person. But I hope I am wrong.

I guess I want people to tell me that they were always in their own head too, and managed to change themselves.. cos it sounds like an almost impossible thing to do. I mean I'm going to keep trying no matter what anyone else says, because the goal is too amazing to give up on... it would just be a real pick me up to hear that it is possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:20 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Of course it's possible. If your goal is more cold approaches, then set yourself a challenge of doing 5-10 cold approaches during the day for a few weeks. You can start by just asking directions to someplace, without fear of rejection, work on your transition game, and then work your way up to a more direct opener.

Most guys who start reading about social interaction at this kind of microcalibrated level fall into the trap of getting too inside their heads. I've been there. I started out by going out and having so much nervous energy that I'd actually completely forget every PU tactic I'd learned, and just be in set having fun and seeing how far I could go. This usually meant I built up attraction, and then didn't move things forward any further. Then when I started trying to work on my sticking point and trying to keep all these things in my mind whilst I was approaching, I went to far the other way and got really in my head and suddenly sets weren't even opening anymore. Nowadays, through practice, some of the things are so ingrained I don't have to think about doing them (body language, tonality, kino, n-closing), and about 90% of my focus is on the interaction, what I'm saying, what she's saying, how she's reacting with her eyes, body language, any IOIs, etc. and 10% is reminding me of my road map and saying "ok that's enough compliance, her friend is busy with wing, time to isolate and ask her a medium level qualification question."

FREE PDF w Openers, Date ideas and Videos on Direct: http://www.sashapua.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'll give a couple true success stories, but I'll be short because I'm more here to learn than brag. But maybe this will give you hope.

I was a virgin till I was 23 (heard of a movie titled 40 year old virgin and got scared... hah!)

- Last girlfriend met playing pool, before learning pua, I would have just played pool with my buddy and never thought about it. After learning PUA, I told my buddy our pool table was crap, and had an idea, he had little idea I would have been going out with the girl a few weeks later.
- Had lots more sex, lots of times on a first night basis with girls who usually don't try first night basis things.
- Sat at a bar, watched two guys try to convince this girl to dance, she wouldn't get up, I walked up to her, said "lets dance" and she just followed, on the dance floor she said "No guy has ever blantly said that to me before", made out like shit on the dance floor, I didn't bother to try and get her number, I was not interested, and guess what, as I was leaving, she grabbed me and kissed me again!!
- My friend (who I first learned pickup from) is jealous because I am coincidentally meeting the same girls as him. Recently I had sex with a girl who he's been interested in 5 years, I had no idea he wanted her until she told me after sex that I got her first, whatever the fuck that means. I asked him after, and he admitted it by saying "she may be exaggerating a little". I also slept with another girl he's dated and failed, in his house. (I am lucky we are still friends, because I know this is wrong).

You see, I've got success stories here, but listen to me and be sure to be careful, because I am lucky me and buddy are still friends, he should hate me. But my actions are a complete reflection of him taking girls I liked when the friendship started. So it already started on a sour note. Guess that's karma.

But the saying "bros before hos" should be followed. Our competition has lead to insults, rude behaviors, and him punching me, and me shoving him, and to him kicking me out on the streets 4am in the morning in the city, after promising me I could stay at his place.

Being successful with women is not worth losing a friend. I am lucky, you may not as well be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There are so many success stories out there its not funny!
when i first started to learn about game i went through many ups and downs however
through sheer determination managed to push through it and come out on the other
side happier than ever!

just fight through any doubts and you will be rewarded!

Post subject: Re: Success Stories
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've got a success story for you. Mind you, it's pretty lengthy:

Let me start by saying that in my opinion (and I've read this in articles on this site, seen videos of PUAs speaking of this, and it is tried and true in my own experience), Pick Up is not a set of lines you use to make a girl want to sleep with you or magic tricks to up your "value" at its core but it is a life style. It's something you become and it shines through in ever aspect of your life. It's how you talk, how you walk, it's what you wear, where you go, and even what you think. I am not proclaiming that I am a great PUA or even that I know the tip of the iceberg in many instances, all I am saying is that THIS STUFF WORKS because i've seen it in my own life. You just have to want it.

In high school, about 8 years ago, I was a small, skinny, and uber white band nerd who was for the most part very introverted, except when around close friends. There was this girl in band that I really liked and wanted but she already had a boyfriend. It took me a whole year to even talk to her (and only because she initiated the conversation). I became her "best friend" in that she would vent to me about her boyfriend and how she thought my best friend was cute and blah blah blah. Long story short, I eventually hooked up with her behind her boyfriends back. I wanted her so bad, I didn't care about whether it was right or wrong. After months of continuing to hook up with her, she broke up with him and she became my girlfriend. I should have known from the beginning that this relationship was going to fail... She ended up doing the same thing to me.. Multiple times.. Now because of lack of self esteem, I never thought I really deserved her and never thought I could get anyone I really wanted. Even though I knew she was cheating on my left and right I couldn't grow the balls to break up with her because something was better than nothing!

One day I was surfing through the iBook store and stumbled upon a book called "How to Get Hot Women Into Bed" (I think). I read the whole thing in one sitting in AWE of the supposed possibility to get any girl I wanted. The book was very enlightening but what really opened the door to my success were the website links in the back of the book. The one site that I foind most beneficial was 'fastseduction.com'(FS) and this forum (PUAf). FS layed out a plan to take you from a novice to a full blown artist which I tried to follow diligently. I learned about the "eye experiment" (very interesting), body language (Carlos Xuma), negging, etc. I also continued on to other books such as "The Game" and "Without Embarassment" as well as "Body Language", "How to Win Friends and Influence People", "The Guide to Getting it On", and even "50 Shades of Grey" (Yes.. I know -_-). I learned ALOT about social interaction and about being confident with yourself without shame. I'll list some of the things I found to be most beneficial to me later.

So I stayed with that mess of a relationship for 3 whole years before I was finally sick of it.. I was willing to have that nothing and be alone than that horrible something! So I broke up with her (which I had done many times before, but this time I MEANT IT). I now had a basis for where I could at least TRY to find another girl, bit my main goal was to use this Pick Up information to work on myself.

IT WAS ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS I'D EVER DONE. I was so comfortable with that relationship and I was so scared to be alone. I'd say she was my best friend at the time (despite her fucking me over every chance she got) and I thought I loved. But it was time.. and I did it.

I began working out alot and continued to learn more about Pick Up and social interaction, and was implementinf it as best I could, mostly to failure. I didn't have any success for at least 6 months! I would have given up if it werent for something Tyler Durden talks about in his videos and in which i've experiences before: HAVING FUN (this is very important). At first I would go out, be scared as FUCK, and then attempt to talk to girl and then shit all over myself and then be butt hurt about it for the rest of the day (why didn't she like ne, what a bitch, meh meh meh ;(((( But then I started to look at it from a different perspective.. That it was FUNNY to fuck up. It allowed me to not be so nervous, do some BALLZY shit, fuck up, and then laugh about it and tell funny stories to my close buddies. I was down to do ANYTHING and put myself in ANY situation for the fun of it.. For the fuck of it.. and for the learning experience. Eventually I had been in so many stupid funny situations that I had a feel for how things would go down.. I started to be a little more serious about it and VOILA. For the next 2 years I would continue to find and hook up with 9 girls (a little amount, yes. But like I said, i'm no master, far from it.. But I would NEVER be able to this before.. And I'm more of a long term guy anyway, i'll tell more later).

I discovered a new confidence in myself and in my new ability and I was so proud of myself! But... I was still unhappy, and still lonely deep down. Neil Strauss said that men were into Pick Up to proove aomething to themselves and others and to fill a void, not because they really wanted to just fuck a bunch of women constantly (though there really are people like that). I realized this. You see, dating in my eyes is a game. Pick Up in it's raw is a Game and I was a player. 8/9 of the people I hooked up with were just players and nothing deeper was to ever come out of it. Many of them were hooking up with other people too! It wasn't my goal to just fuck people, I wanted to love and be loved.. Alot of these girls I loved (or so I though) because I wanted to love, but they were just players and eventually I found my heart in shatters time and time again. THAT part.. wasn't fun. I saw that this wasn't what I was looking for anymore. I decided that I had the minimum necessary skills to get a girl if I REALLY liked her, and that was enough for me. So I was done.. It was time to move on. As Neil Strauss says in "The Game": 'To win the Game was to leave it"

Bruce Lee said that when it comes down to the real moment of action, do not worry about remembering your training.. It will come through you naturally without conscious thought (or something along those lines). Within a few days of me 'quitting' pick up, I ran into a girl at a Jazz bar (7 months ago). I thought she was very attractive and gave her some attention. Without trying much, I was invited back to her and her roomates house we ended up hooking up that night. I thought it was nothing, just really lucky, and founs it pretty cool that as soon as I stop trying I get my biggest catch. She ends up hitting me up and I start coming over 3 times a week.

I am now in a relationship with a GREAT girl for what has now been 7 months. I've moved into that house with her and roomate and have a WHOLE new set of friends and family because of this stuff. I went from being a small, nerdy, white band kid with bad social skills, few friends, and living at home, to a fit white rock drummer (not band nerd ;) with good body language, social skills, and a shit ton of friends, living in a house with my bigh quality girlfriend and her crazy roomates who throw kickbacks and parties ever other night in the house.

I can't express enough exactly how much has changed for me sice i've began this stuff. I hope you see a glimpse of that change.. But as I said earlier, i'll list some important things I found really beneficial to my success:

-Eye Experiment (try it out)
-Body Language (says ALOT)/ Voice Tonality
-Having fun (Gives you ballz, and makes you THAT much more attractive)
-Peacocking (grabs attention, but you got to be ready for it)
- Fashion (I suck at this.. But it's important.. Try radically different styles)
- Negging (I didn't know how to flirt at first.. This is a good start and works well in general)
- Be Genuine (if your going for relationships) because how long can you put on a fake face? Pick Up has ultimately developed and helped me to understand myself, to accept myself (but push to excel and to be my BEST self) and use THAT to attract women.
- Mind Set. This is hugely important too. You have to be a positive person and trust me, it's a choice.

There's SOOO much more than just that.. But that's for you to figure out. I'm just telling yo
THIS SHIT WORKS. It just takes time. But just HAVE FUN and be proud when yo see yourself grow and defeat the obstacles ahead of you.

Final note: I want to also say that long term relationships are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ball games.. It's very hard but very rewarding to be in one. I've learned soo much about myself and my girl has pushed me to do things I thought I'd never do or become who I never thought I could. I've grown the most being with her. And I am IN LOVE with this girl. I thought I had known love before, but not like this.

There's hope in this dark tunnel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hi guys,

Feeling a little disillusioned with pick up at the minute.

Would like to hear some genuine success stories from you guys.. not just short term stuff like a one-night pick up.. I would like to hear about genuine transitions. For example, you've gone from being a shy person, and you have managed to actually adjust your personality and seen a real change in your life. What you've gained and how you did it.

Thanks guys!

RSD's "Transformations" is great for this. It is really inspiring and definitely motivated me. There is a bunch of teaching, but in a nutshell, it shows Master's now and tells their journeys. Where they started from, the journey ups/downs they went through, and how they got to where they are now.

The common thread is: You start off small, trying out these new behaviors, struggle, get some successes, get more successes w/ pick-up. Then many people leave pick-up for a couple of years, and get other areas of their life in order. Then, they come back to "pick-up", and realize everything just hits and is super easy, because they are confident as a man, in all areas of their life, and women and dating are just easy now because their life is together.

TLDR: 1-2 years pickup. 1-2 years improving your life. Come back to "pick-up", and you're God Mode.

For example, I spent about 1.5 going out all the time, and studying pick-up. Started having sex and dating bartenders, hostesses, hair cutters, and just having a lot of success. However, my life and finances weren't in order, so as I actually started dating women and they got to know me. They saw 'holes' in my life, and honestly it was 'holes' in my life, and stuff that I wanted to fix.

So I did the pick-up thing for 1.5, then started not really being into it, because my interests wasn't getting lays, numbers, or dates. But rather, I wanted to get my life in order. I am now 27, and in two weeks am moving out to Arizona to go back to school and get a degree in Computer Science, which will set me up financially and allow me to build the life I want to. I still go out occassionally, but even though I haven't been studying 'pick-up' at all for roughly 6months, I am more confident than I used to be. I exude a more attractive aura w/out even opening my mouth, because I feel like I am on my path, and am going somewhere w/ my life.
But, tbh, I could cold-approach women much easier, and much more successfully 6 months ago when I was studying game non-stop. However, now when I get to talking w/ women, I am much more confident in who I am and when they start asking about and getting to know me.

In the end, it's about bettering yourself. Better yourself, and you naturally get more attractive creme la crop women.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I've got a success story for you. Mind you, it's pretty lengthy:

Let me start by saying that in my opinion (and I've read this in articles on this site, seen videos of PUAs speaking of this, and it is tried and true in my own experience), Pick Up is not a set of lines you use to make a girl want to sleep with you or magic tricks to up your "value" at its core but it is a life style. It's something you become and it shines through in ever aspect of your life. It's how you talk, how you walk, it's what you wear, where you go, and even what you think. I am not proclaiming that I am a great PUA or even that I know the tip of the iceberg in many instances, all I am saying is that THIS STUFF WORKS because i've seen it in my own life. You just have to want it.

In high school, about 8 years ago, I was a small, skinny, and uber white band nerd who was for the most part very introverted, except when around close friends. There was this girl in band that I really liked and wanted but she already had a boyfriend. It took me a whole year to even talk to her (and only because she initiated the conversation). I became her "best friend" in that she would vent to me about her boyfriend and how she thought my best friend was cute and blah blah blah. Long story short, I eventually hooked up with her behind her boyfriends back. I wanted her so bad, I didn't care about whether it was right or wrong. After months of continuing to hook up with her, she broke up with him and she became my girlfriend. I should have known from the beginning that this relationship was going to fail... She ended up doing the same thing to me.. Multiple times.. Now because of lack of self esteem, I never thought I really deserved her and never thought I could get anyone I really wanted. Even though I knew she was cheating on my left and right I couldn't grow the balls to break up with her because something was better than nothing!

One day I was surfing through the iBook store and stumbled upon a book called "How to Get Hot Women Into Bed" (I think). I read the whole thing in one sitting in AWE of the supposed possibility to get any girl I wanted. The book was very enlightening but what really opened the door to my success were the website links in the back of the book. The one site that I foind most beneficial was 'fastseduction.com'(FS) and this forum (PUAf). FS layed out a plan to take you from a novice to a full blown artist which I tried to follow diligently. I learned about the "eye experiment" (very interesting), body language (Carlos Xuma), negging, etc. I also continued on to other books such as "The Game" and "Without Embarassment" as well as "Body Language", "How to Win Friends and Influence People", "The Guide to Getting it On", and even "50 Shades of Grey" (Yes.. I know -_-). I learned ALOT about social interaction and about being confident with yourself without shame. I'll list some of the things I found to be most beneficial to me later.

So I stayed with that mess of a relationship for 3 whole years before I was finally sick of it.. I was willing to have that nothing and be alone than that horrible something! So I broke up with her (which I had done many times before, but this time I MEANT IT). I now had a basis for where I could at least TRY to find another girl, bit my main goal was to use this Pick Up information to work on myself.

IT WAS ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS I'D EVER DONE. I was so comfortable with that relationship and I was so scared to be alone. I'd say she was my best friend at the time (despite her fucking me over every chance she got) and I thought I loved. But it was time.. and I did it.

I began working out alot and continued to learn more about Pick Up and social interaction, and was implementinf it as best I could, mostly to failure. I didn't have any success for at least 6 months! I would have given up if it werent for something Tyler Durden talks about in his videos and in which i've experiences before: HAVING FUN (this is very important). At first I would go out, be scared as FUCK, and then attempt to talk to girl and then shit all over myself and then be butt hurt about it for the rest of the day (why didn't she like ne, what a bitch, meh meh meh ;(((( But then I started to look at it from a different perspective.. That it was FUNNY to fuck up. It allowed me to not be so nervous, do some BALLZY shit, fuck up, and then laugh about it and tell funny stories to my close buddies. I was down to do ANYTHING and put myself in ANY situation for the fun of it.. For the fuck of it.. and for the learning experience. Eventually I had been in so many stupid funny situations that I had a feel for how things would go down.. I started to be a little more serious about it and VOILA. For the next 2 years I would continue to find and hook up with 9 girls (a little amount, yes. But like I said, i'm no master, far from it.. But I would NEVER be able to this before.. And I'm more of a long term guy anyway, i'll tell more later).

I discovered a new confidence in myself and in my new ability and I was so proud of myself! But... I was still unhappy, and still lonely deep down. Neil Strauss said that men were into Pick Up to proove aomething to themselves and others and to fill a void, not because they really wanted to just fuck a bunch of women constantly (though there really are people like that). I realized this. You see, dating in my eyes is a game. Pick Up in it's raw is a Game and I was a player. 8/9 of the people I hooked up with were just players and nothing deeper was to ever come out of it. Many of them were hooking up with other people too! It wasn't my goal to just fuck people, I wanted to love and be loved.. Alot of these girls I loved (or so I though) because I wanted to love, but they were just players and eventually I found my heart in shatters time and time again. THAT part.. wasn't fun. I saw that this wasn't what I was looking for anymore. I decided that I had the minimum necessary skills to get a girl if I REALLY liked her, and that was enough for me. So I was done.. It was time to move on. As Neil Strauss says in "The Game": 'To win the Game was to leave it"

Bruce Lee said that when it comes down to the real moment of action, do not worry about remembering your training.. It will come through you naturally without conscious thought (or something along those lines). Within a few days of me 'quitting' pick up, I ran into a girl at a Jazz bar (7 months ago). I thought she was very attractive and gave her some attention. Without trying much, I was invited back to her and her roomates house we ended up hooking up that night. I thought it was nothing, just really lucky, and founs it pretty cool that as soon as I stop trying I get my biggest catch. She ends up hitting me up and I start coming over 3 times a week.

I am now in a relationship with a GREAT girl for what has now been 7 months. I've moved into that house with her and roomate and have a WHOLE new set of friends and family because of this stuff. I went from being a small, nerdy, white band kid with bad social skills, few friends, and living at home, to a fit white rock drummer (not band nerd ;) with good body language, social skills, and a shit ton of friends, living in a house with my bigh quality girlfriend and her crazy roomates who throw kickbacks and parties ever other night in the house.

I can't express enough exactly how much has changed for me sice i've began this stuff. I hope you see a glimpse of that change.. But as I said earlier, i'll list some important things I found really beneficial to my success:

-Eye Experiment (try it out)
-Body Language (says ALOT)/ Voice Tonality
-Having fun (Gives you ballz, and makes you THAT much more attractive)
-Peacocking (grabs attention, but you got to be ready for it)
- Fashion (I suck at this.. But it's important.. Try radically different styles)
- Negging (I didn't know how to flirt at first.. This is a good start and works well in general)
- Be Genuine (if your going for relationships) because how long can you put on a fake face? Pick Up has ultimately developed and helped me to understand myself, to accept myself (but push to excel and to be my BEST self) and use THAT to attract women.
- Mind Set. This is hugely important too. You have to be a positive person and trust me, it's a choice.

There's SOOO much more than just that.. But that's for you to figure out. I'm just telling yo
THIS SHIT WORKS. It just takes time. But just HAVE FUN and be proud when yo see yourself grow and defeat the obstacles ahead of you.

Final note: I want to also say that long term relationships are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ball games.. It's very hard but very rewarding to be in one. I've learned soo much about myself and my girl has pushed me to do things I thought I'd never do or become who I never thought I could. I've grown the most being with her. And I am IN LOVE with this girl. I thought I had known love before, but not like this.

There's hope in this dark tunnel
Awesome Read, Awesome Story. Thanks for taking the time to post it. And congrats on all of your success.

Post subject: vmate app
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

锘縱mate is barbeque massive request significantly entered and also millions of people internationally. this important software offers a complete home theater into your user at each court case of a persons whether with saddest mood or the SPAM of total dejection. at times the operator wouldn't reach the peruse for connection to the web to watch the lessons website in yoga tone. this excellent vmate app is supplemental beneficial to view the video off the internet whether or not the user is not acquire the hyperlink of web. consequently, via now this instance the user can certainly free download all the required pictures while immediate access on android os smart phone with virtually no hassles. motive why viewers will have to attain the access from the request happens because vmate is quite popular fully reached when installing tv shows, Songs but vids probable the operator to enjoy these individuals no distractions other as well as hindrances anywhere between.

doing this iphone app has beneficial financial ability to searching for excessive connected with never-ending music videos and supplies the reach of 200 television shows programming to all a persons cost-free of command. regarded as app quickly convenient on a every single one of android os systems when the application subsidies free having access to the operator on research, enjoying and in addition uploading off alternative 100鈥檚 of sites as with YouTube facebook or twitter. towards the programmer of this app supports specified this since the hd 鈥淔astest downloader of dvds.鈥?as needed the vmate APK have videos goes to work now high normally while in the a better tactic. possible, there are lots of video footage downloaders pertinent looking, only right this moment the world exceedingly zealous most of this instance all of because very easy to use leads to. this valuable request seemingly a good on sale this is substained with sufficient spectacular of aspects technical specs and can't which found out be all other nowadays. and also, as a this valuable practical application the owner can sometimes really simply observation all the latest pictures and videos softwares on mobile system, IOS smart dataphone vmate too as on laptop. now, before the fast and simple steps see the highlights these iphone app, forward of reverting moreover with the entire installing.

includes:

given guidelines the ultimate features of this application, look into the company

three multi-ply video clip down load more or less all with just one single case in point devoid of trouble.

users is considered to be permitted to help review movie pictures substained with a number of layouts in that person

a user are going to perfectly retrieve motion pictures taken from YouTube, Vimeo additionally DailMotion by way of a simple regular water

along with no consequence the person will likely readily watch each and every one vivid series

With finest harley-davidson the user will most likely copy all newest hollywood video games

could be multi function excitement request exceedingly designated to registered users.

The most amazing software is by far the most plus point to draw a persons

involving instance is solely exempt from cost without being a single dollar in addition fully an thrilling to all or any members very little issues.

vmate request find everything from vmate manage

to date, vmate is one of vmate the most suitable instance for the training getting it with no a number of most suitable seemed to be several replace as yet it. in case could users is in pursuit of just the right software in data, later there is little much better than doing this vmate application, Do try out adore the look proposed elements and attain the retrieve of such a software package the particular manage absolutely no of vmate APK suspicions and enjoy to the full particular degree it is most as free from price level.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for sharing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Take Virginia driver improvement course online if you got a ticket in Virginia or in the event that you were court request to take a driving course online driver enhancement courses offered in Virginia. Take Virginia point decrease driver enhancement course to dispose of a Virginia movement ticket in the event that you have been alluded by a Virginia court and this course diminishes focuses from the solace of your home.  Our program is the  best online driver enhancement course VA.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow! Thank you for the successful stories, it helps me much.
instagram online