Mix of shaping and qualification

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 128 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:35 am 
Dedicated Member

This is mostly for the guys starting out but I noticed an interesting little way to force compliance while using shaping.

As most of you know, shaping is a concept which is used to encourage your desired behavior in a women. eg. 'i love it how spontaneous you are'...which now gives her a reputation to live up to and to 'be' a spontaneous person. if she lives up to it then in theory you get to kiss/sleep with her quicker as it would be inconsistent with her persona if she didn't spontaneously sleep with you.

was having a chat recently with a girl and i noticed i did something which involved shaping, but also involved actively getting her to qualify herself which of course is often a clear sign that she is interested.

(she mentioned something about cooking and tuna pasta)

me: 'OMG you can cook! go away before i steal you away. I love it when a women can cook but even more when they are passionate about it...'

..now normally this would be shaping in itself and she might just reply with a smile or something, instead i issue the following remark immediately after my previous one which actively gets her to comply/qualify herself which tells me if she's interested or not....

'..then again i bet tuna pasta is the only thing that you can cook which doesnt really count does it!'.

Immediately she rambles on bragging about how she loves baking, she loves cooking PLUS she loves barbecuing (in my country called braaing)....and then proceeded to imply that she really is PASSIONATE about it, as well as proved it to me by writing a quick recipe for me. All this came just from one 'neg' remark following my shaping comment.

As you can see my 2nd comment actively encouraged an answer from her which forces her to show her compliance levels, and in addition its a light tease at the same time. Its a great way to get compliance early on in the interaction.

Another little example could be... 'i must say i enjoy a cute looking girl that has a bit of an adventurous streak in her, dont get me wrong youre cute and all but youre probably a little too settled for me'....if she comes back justifying how adventurous she is, she's putty in your hands.

Do this numerous time during the convo with various personality traits of hers, you will be shaping as well as getting active compliance as you go. Its also a great way of finding perceived commonalities, every time she complies/qualifies herself she backward rationalizes that you guys both have that in common.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Golden!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
This is mostly for the guys starting out but I noticed an interesting little way to force compliance while using shaping.

As most of you know, shaping is a concept which is used to encourage your desired behavior in a women. eg. 'i love it how spontaneous you are'...which now gives her a reputation to live up to and to 'be' a spontaneous person. if she lives up to it then in theory you get to kiss/sleep with her quicker as it would be inconsistent with her persona if she didn't spontaneously sleep with you.

was having a chat recently with a girl and i noticed i did something which involved shaping, but also involved actively getting her to qualify herself which of course is often a clear sign that she is interested.

(she mentioned something about cooking and tuna pasta)

me: 'OMG you can cook! go away before i steal you away. I love it when a women can cook but even more when they are passionate about it...'

..now normally this would be shaping in itself and she might just reply with a smile or something, instead i issue the following remark immediately after my previous one which actively gets her to comply/qualify herself which tells me if she's interested or not....

'..then again i bet tuna pasta is the only thing that you can cook which doesnt really count does it!'.

Immediately she rambles on bragging about how she loves baking, she loves cooking PLUS she loves barbecuing (in my country called braaing)....and then proceeded to imply that she really is PASSIONATE about it, as well as proved it to me by writing a quick recipe for me. All this came just from one 'neg' remark following my shaping comment.

As you can see my 2nd comment actively encouraged an answer from her which forces her to show her compliance levels, and in addition its a light tease at the same time. Its a great way to get compliance early on in the interaction.

Another little example could be... 'i must say i enjoy a cute looking girl that has a bit of an adventurous streak in her, dont get me wrong youre cute and all but youre probably a little too settled for me'....if she comes back justifying how adventurous she is, she's putty in your hands.

Do this numerous time during the convo with various personality traits of hers, you will be shaping as well as getting active compliance as you go. Its also a great way of finding perceived commonalities, every time she complies/qualifies herself she backward rationalizes that you guys both have that in common.
Shaping in this case is applied to seduction

it is a question of reinvigorating certain behaviors of the person in front of him ... so that he makes similar behaviors more frequently ... Shaping does invest a lot.

Shaping is fantastic helping us to lead to us and our goals can change the emotional state of the person in front of shaping is when you model his behavior as you want it to be Shaping is like when you move a puppet

unfortunately I did not understand well and I can not internalize it for this I ask you? Do you know her?

it is also a matter of making the person behave in a certain way, for example the sympathetic appearance is a form of Shaping

It is a very long technique to explain it is difficult to understand and above all apply it ...

In Italy few people are aware of it.
I'm looking for books and pdf to deepen I miss some pieces to fully understand the Shaping
the only manual that talks about it is to say vin: The attraction code (I think it's the only interesting part of that manual) (there are 3 ways to run it but the most powerful and useful is the third that needs hot reading / cold that I prefer to call it analysis)

I leave you with some examples:

I appreciate your greeting, so suddenly, because you have a little surprised, you know how? Like the crazy people who always do new things unexpected and that you know how to surprise, you know me crazy, but in a positive sense, you know what I would not expect that would make me understand that you are a free person and without fear? That you would jump now, so suddenly because crazy people do things unexpectedly

I do not give the numbers to strangers! So you're a stranger means that all we've said up until now is only a small part of you, who knows what else is there to discover

She does not speak then "I see you do not speak to me, I like people who do not speak know a lot of things" She replies It's true (example) Or another thing is irrelevant I: Yes, it's true, eh you see then we already have a point in common, imagine if we start talking.

Woman (analysis)
Technique (shaping)
Man (after analyzing, shaping is used to bring it to the target of man)

Look Patrizia is a while that I talk to you and you look like a girl who knows what he wants and can also recognize a good knowledge.You but no blah blah blah.
Oh, see, I do not think you'll miss our next meeting leaving everything to chance without a phone contact

You're right, I'm small but we're both mature and intelligent people will understand that we have many points in anyway we are peers 😉Continuing the phrase "however we are peers, at least you will not tell me in this world superficiality take the upper hand no ?!"