Well, after being on campus for a week, here is what I have learned about college game.. Or in my case just being the alpha male of my dorm. All you have to do is:
1) Connect with everyone. If you live in a dorm then go down the hallway, knock on each door and introduce yourself. Give compliments on something you notice they take pride in. For example it could be their size (in which case I'll give him the nickname He-Man if he's huge), the way they style their hair, an article of clothing, how cool their room looks. People like that shit. Oh and when I said connect with everyone, I meant EVERYONE. Invite the socially awkward guy out to grab some food with you or hit the gym. Yeah I know you're probably saying "fuck that" but the girls in your dorm will notice and talk about him later with you (college has the same amount of drama and gossip as high school so get used to it), they might ask you about the two of you being friends and you say something like "not really. I invited him to go out to eat with us because he doesn't seem to have any friends yet and I wanted to make him feel welcome and not so lonely ya know?" I did this, girls wanted to be with me for 24 hours a day.
2) Always be doing something. When you have free time don't stay locked up in your room watching tv, reading, or looking at porn. Get out and do something. Go hang at the student union, go workout at the rec center, go bowling, whatever it doesn't matter what you do just go out and have fun. Joining a club is a MUST. It helps you make plenty new friends. I'm in 3, I am always doing something and I must say, aside from sex, it is one of the most wonderful feelings in the world.
3) Do not concentrate on gaming at all the first week or 2 you move in. Just concentrate on getting to know everyone and making friends, as gay as it sounds its the truth. Solid social circles will help you game plenty of girls so don't even worry about it.
4) Be confident and funny. Self explanatory.
5) Don't let your social life become more important that your academics. That's what your there for and should be your main priority. As much fun as going out with the group to a club or a party sounds, if you have a test in biology tomorrow stay in and study.
You're the man.
What about gaming campus badboy style? This social sircle bs is just not for me. Got to much on my plate to make friends with popular 5th yr grandpa's studyin 3yr courses.
If you live in a dorm then all college will be is social circle gaming. If you don't have one build one immediately.
If your a commuter then its just regular game and you have nothing to worry about.