University/ college general tips here.

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
What are some good openers to use if I see a girl eating at the dining hall by herself and I want to join her?

and another question, how do I open to a girl in a lecture hall just before class? Usually there are a lot of empty seats so it's hard to just sit down next to a girl that I would like to talk to.
One time, I just told the girl aww you're so lonely. Don't you have any friends? and laughed. This was indirect light banter.

Do this, guaranteed you'll get her number and at least a make-out session if you play it right. I did this but wasn't interested in dating at the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I'm a commuting University student, and I find a lot of the Uni/College game advice is particular to those who live in residence. Is there any advice you can give me that is more relevant to my situation? (I commute to and from campus every day, and have little connection to Uni besides lectures and free time in between lectures)

"Who acts the sheep, the wolf shall eat."

Post subject: Please Help!
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I posted about this as a new topic but realized that it would be better suited within this thread. I've got a good thing going right now with a girl, but things just started and we're heading into finals with no more time before summer break to really hang out. I'M looking to date her not just hook up with her, what's a way to not come off as needy or sappy and plant the idea that we should hang out over the summer (even though we live a little over an hour apart)?

i appreciate the help!

note - I don't see her without setting something up so I basicly have to do this over the phone since she has 7 finals and no time.

thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

anyone read conquer your campus, thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How do I overcome the language barrier? The majority of girls in my college are older and also do not speak English as well(about 60% are non native speakers). Do a couple of years difference matter(look about 22-23 despite being 18 so can probably use that to my advantage).

Another barrier I encounter is shyness on their part when approaching them which I'm sure is attributed to their upbringing and culture(Asians). Being Caucasian myself I feel I am at a slight disadvantage with the majority of the girls(might be the AFC in me talking but in Asian cultures they tend to hang around people from their own culture and country).

I think there's potential for pick-up in this thing we have called self-study which are compulsory lecture in a hall where you just sit around and do whatever you want, I see a lot of women there bored out of their minds and was thinking what would be a decent approach(without coming off as a creep)

Heh a lot of questions, am very new to the pick-up game.

Thanks for the help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've gone a funny line that I use for college game. I sit near a hot girl during a lecture or at the library. Then I tell her "You don't let me concentrate, you're way too sexy"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I m doing a 4 yr course. I wasted my 1 yr being an afc. Lastmonth i join this website. Its being a month i started approaching girls. Last yr i proposed a girl in college she rejected me and that bitch talk crap about me to other girls. There are around 30 girls in one class so it makes around 120 girls and new 30 girls every yr. i have 3yrs so 90 new girls i have. And around 200 girls to talk in 3 yrs to how to play game in college. Please answer in detail...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Anthony. First about this chick: you don't have to care what she said about you. You have to focus only on yourself. When you don't care about what people think about you, you feel free. It has also repercutions on your social life. You can open chicks freely and do anything you want. Rejection is part of the game, you'll have to deal with it.

Secondly. I don't know exactely how the american college system works, but there's much more out there than these 120 chicks of your college. You've got to see further, not restrain your opportunies. For example I go pickup chicks in other faculties, at the librairy, etc. And there's a lot of chicks outside the university who are worth it too: in the street, in shops, in clubs ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My college is opening from tomorrow so any tips on that. I am kind of feeling little nervous...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Basically, you can approach girls at the University in every place: during lectures, at the cafeteria, in the library, etc. You've go to take advantage of every opportunity.

Concrete thinks that you could do:
_you see a hot chick a the library, you can open like this: hey what are studying, or I know you, I already saw you in the [ x ] lecture. If you're loud and there social pressure against you, tell her "wanna have a break", and take her to an instant date have a coffee with you.
_what I do sometimes, I sit next to the fountain in the middle of the courtyard, and I approach chicks who pass there. I use this opener sometimes: "hey, are you going to the [ x ] lecture, or find someting spontaneous.

And very important too: have fun in it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ya i m gonna try the game in college. Tomorrow i will post what i did in college. :)

Post subject: ????? ??????!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

??????! ????????? ???? ??????. ??????????, ????????!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great tips, going to definitely help in college

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What's better? University life or highschool life?