University/ college general tips here.

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 133 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just a quick question about Direct Daygame as it pertains on campus ala James Marshall/Sasha Daygame.

How do these direct/daygame/natural game tactics work on campus?

I know ALOT of college game is based around social circles and one bad approach could potentially have a much bigger social ripple than anticipated

Some people think it would be creepy/weird to take that approach

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, I'm a college student and I have a text related question.

Last Fri. I asked a girl in my lecture, lets say HB 7, for her #. I had fluffed somewhat a few times before with her at beginning of lecture, found out shes been to my hometown and we BSed about that for a min. A week later I ask for #

*end of lecture, getting up to leave*

ME: Oh fuck thank god its Friday - long week.. (lame bullshit I know) how was pheonix last weekend (she had mentioned she was doing a road trip a week ago)

HB: Definitely, it was good I enjoyed it (yada yada can't remember details)

ME: Nice, hey I meant to ask, can I get your #?

HB: Yeah definitely! For like quizzes and notes thatd be good (something about class being the reason for her #)

ME: Cool... well see you Monday

I texted her the next day regarding a quiz and she responded, although after my class question I asked what she was up to, and she said "just double checking my quiz answers I have 2 mins left"

I said aight haha. That was that.

I'm trying to figure out whether she was just being polite giving me her # but wanted me to know not to pursue her, or if she wanted a premise so as not to seem too interested. Bear in mind she has sat next to me and vice versa every time and sometimes initiated convo herself, so I have no other reason beyond what I shared to doubt her interest in me.

This is a fairly generic getting a girls # from lecture situation and I want to know how to navigate this. I've never been successful at picking up girls from campus and now I'm not in a dorm so I have to work at it. Lectures seem to be a good hunting ground I havent tried before and I want to get them down.

Post subject: Re: Specifics
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hey all, first time posting and looking to be a huge deal at college. I'm heading to Brown University in 2 weeks and plan on using my charm / pretty good looks to befriend and eventually lay many girls and make lots of good male friends.

I've already got the basics down- I'm alright at approaching and conversing, and I'm very sociable so I should have no issue working my way into social circles. I'm looking for some help on specifics before I head off.

Peacocking - I know peacocking isn't as important in college but I'd like to have at least one thing to show off since I dress fairly standard (but well). I'm not a hat guy, what do you guys think about belt buckles / watches? Anything else you could recommend?

1 on 1 talking - If I'm passing a cute girl while walking somewhere is it cool for me to just start talking to her?

Negs - Should I just avoid these entirely in college? I've typically done negs with a chip on the shoulder and just laugh it off since I don't like to make girls feel bad

Ignoring when approaching sets - Should I follow the typical protocol for waiting 5+ minutes to talk to the target? I feel like a lot of girls in college will just think I'm uninterested and walk away long before 5 minutes are up.

How to move from a # pickup to sex? - I'm confident in landing tons of numbers, but how can I transition this to sex in the long run? I don't want to rush anything and make these girls in a new environment feel like sluts. This has always been my biggest issue.

And last but not least, specific pick up lines - Got any recommendations? :D. I plan on wearing this awesome "YMCMB" sweatshirt and then walking up to girls and saying, "Hey, do you know what this means?" only to inform them that it means I'm a young money, cash money, billionaire (adding to my alpha stature) and hopefully landing some numbers that way. I could definitely use a couple more pickup lines and conversation-continuers, however.

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys!
College game should be appraoched differently forget about what you know. Its is actually must easier, everyone is expected to be social and outgoing. Peacocking I would just suggest wearing funny tshirts or some goofy party outfits when the time comes. Just show people you are looking to have a good time and when they are drunk you should be the guy to hang with.

Also, I remember this kid on campus printed out a baby picture of himself and blew it up fill screen and posted it in his window where people would walk by every day. He would then put his number on it. Im sure he has a seperate phone just for the booty. Try using like google phone that could be cool.

Obviously like mentioned below, expand your social circles. The best way to pick up AND close it to just say hey come to this party... Or fuck it throw your own parties. People are always just looking for shit to do. Throwing a party is a great way to get your name out. Make sure you throw good parties though. We did some fun stuff in college here are some ideas to be the van wilder on campus:

Typical Beer pong, ice luge, kegs...We hired a midget to dress up and get drunk, We bought a small kiddy pool and filled it with lube for women wrestling (offer prize to winner), have an area of the house (main) where video cameras are blatantly set up so people can get crazy, fireworks, zip line (drunk people busting there ass is always fun), BBQ to serve up hot dogs and simple food, slip and slide, And we always had a mascot who would dress up and just pour drinks down peoples throats and people could beat him up, (winnie the pooh was our biggest hit with the girls)...

You get the idea have fun and be safe!

Download the app!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/b-book/id557854430?mt=8

Check us out
http://www.mybootybook.com

Support and Like us!
http://www.facebook.com/BootyBookApp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've got about a year left in college, and im running out of time to benefit on what I have here. I went through HS without benefiting from pick ups, i don't want to finish college with the same story. As of this semester I have a full hour or so between classes, and i'd rather not be doing hw during it! I want to pick-up! Can someone help me towards developing a pick-up method walking around campus in between my classes?

My party/club game is pretty decent. In a social/loose SPAM where everyone knows why they are there, I can easily take front as the life of the party. It's cold approaches in non-party SPAM that really break me. Even if I pop a witty opener to someone walking to class or sitting on a bench, it isn't long before i'm left with nothing else to say. I'm not going to lie, I feel creepy escalating conversations to topics I normally would at a party/bar to a girl who was just sitting around reading a book at school. I know I shouldn't feel creepy/awkward, but I do.

Now, a little extra info about my university. It isn't your normal campus life, where everyone is in dorms, and living on campus. This is a commuter university. I would guess that about 80% of the students still live at home with their parents. The few that do live on their own, will usually be in apartments somewhere else. The majority of people I have met that are in the dorms came from other countries/other states. So the emphasis on these social circles/school events isn't really there. Barely anyone goes to them. The majority of people here just come in, take their classes, than drive home. I live an hour away from the university, like a lot of others here. So this kills the social SPAM a good bit, the people you see on campus are there because they still have classes for the day, and that's it. A lot of silent people walking around.

EDIT: Also, in-class game? This is something i've never really tried, and as I've caught a few nice one's with wandering eyes in the classroom, it's something i'd like to try.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think the most important is to remember is the ten second first impression. We are able to give a good impression to girls in ten seconds. The overall first impression happens approximately in thirty seconds.
When I started building my inner circle at the university I had lots of good friends already. Therefore the inner first circle became my outer circle because I met those friends daily but we went out only a couple of times in a week or even less. It is not important to have good relations to old good friends, because girls value them when they are popular enough. Therefore I would suggest to choose guys and girls in the inner circle almost in the same number. Otherwise you can be soon without friends. In a while you'll understand that you only would come along with girls.

You should know exactly where the girl is and reaction of the girl. When the reaction is positive, then you should talk and approach immediately. Women value strength and similarity. If you wait then it changes the relationship even in the future.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:01 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I just read all the posts. This is an awesome thread.

I used both Sasha Daygame and or James Marshall method on campus. It never looked weired or creepy.

Watch infield video with students

My awesome PICKUP ARTIST website (excellent for newbies) Click here!

STOP reading pua material. Go out, get LAID

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys.
Some really good sound advice. I'm in my 3rd and last year. I'm out later with with a joint society hookup with "Pole Fitness". Any advice on how to approach this? PM any advice please.
Much appreciated.

SPAM: Razor-face

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It's really a nice post and i am glad to read the reality of life. Yes it always matters how people thinks in any moment of life it just because we don't think for a while in this busy schedule. :o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've been reading Conquer Your Campus and have invested myself in trying to adopt it's ideas. But it's hard to do without someone to bounce ideas and discuss with.

Is anyone here similarly interested and down to exchange emails or something to help ourselves develop 'Conquer Your Campus' game?

If so, PM me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:57 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

A lot of girls at college assume if you want to party with them, you also want to sleep with them. I am of the mindset of just being up front and honest. "Come to this party, it will be great. We can hookup afterwards." Like any other strategy, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. At least this way I do not waste time, and I know where I stand. I haven't experienced much collateral damage. Being tactical and using advance game works at times, and just being bold works at times too. I have found out the more bold I am the more successful I am, whether that be invitations or escalating physically and quickly.

I am always looking to improve, thus I wonder if my strategy is working simply because I am "bold" or simply because I am attractive? Is it a combination of two, or are there other factors at play that I am not seeing? Not wanting to appear arrogant, I will add that I do crash and burn at times. All in all I want to improve, and I am humble enough to take suggestions.

Has anyone used a method similar to mind, or has insights on possible pro's, con's, and improvements?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: Silvaman22@yahoo.com
AOL: None
what if i cant make friends?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

If you have a hard time making friends, I suggest joining Greek Life. It is a good way to meet people.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
A lot of girls at college assume if you want to party with them, you also want to sleep with them. I am of the mindset of just being up front and honest. "Come to this party, it will be great. We can hookup afterwards." Like any other strategy, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. At least this way I do not waste time, and I know where I stand. I haven't experienced much collateral damage. Being tactical and using advance game works at times, and just being bold works at times too. I have found out the more bold I am the more successful I am, whether that be invitations or escalating physically and quickly.

I am always looking to improve, thus I wonder if my strategy is working simply because I am "bold" or simply because I am attractive? Is it a combination of two, or are there other factors at play that I am not seeing? Not wanting to appear arrogant, I will add that I do crash and burn at times. All in all I want to improve, and I am humble enough to take suggestions.

Has anyone used a method similar to mind, or has insights on possible pro's, con's, and improvements?
Definitely think it's a combination of both, but I like your style! Often find myself wasting time, as I'm at the stage where I'm meeting heaps of new girls etc. What other methods/techniques do you use to cut to the chase? Whether it be at a club, in person or via text?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I come across as a fun loving and free spirited guy, so a lot of the times I get away with funny yet direct comments. It is less about what you say and more about how you say it. Most of my comments are made with zeal and a smile, and are often followed by a laugh.

example text:
Come to this, or do this with me ... and I will do whatever you want later as long as it involves physical activity

In person example, (after briefly running some game)
It sucks going to sleep cold and alone, come over later and I will warm you up

Be direct, but at least use some creativity, girls find it funny.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey all ! I want to warn all students here of a new scam that just started to broaden all over UK. I read an article few days ago (if you are interested you can find it here Tellows blog ) and just today talked to my uni mate who was victim of one of those scams ! UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!! so i just simply decided to share it with others to prevent scamming in the future. I hope you share important info as well if you have some
cheerz