University/ college general tips here.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 131 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Chief mentioned joining clubs that carry several female members, i recently joined the fashion club and a co-ed volleyball team at my college, GREAT ADVICE. I knew the fashion one would be good because as i wrote my email down the HB9 that was working the booth commented "wow, finally a guy joins." Now a days i would take this as an IOI and started a set with her, but im still in my first official week of training, so my AFCness stopped me from getting any closes from this fox since it was about 3 weeks ago. Co-ed volleyball also seems to be very promising. Not only through the girls in spandex, but my athletic prowess will be good for DHVing over the course of the season, hopefully netting me a few closes from girls on ours and other teams. Question: The problem with clubs is that they are generally a collection of innercircles connected by outcircles, How can I use this to my advantage and not look like a man-whore.
P.S. The advice you give on my question would be good for a class i have as well, in that i want to work around the whole room by the semesters end and i have already number closed 2 HB8's and fear i might be highlighted as an operator. .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Chief mentioned joining clubs that carry several female members, i recently joined the fashion club and a co-ed volleyball team at my college, GREAT ADVICE. I knew the fashion one would be good because as i wrote my email down the HB9 that was working the booth commented "wow, finally a guy joins." Now a days i would take this as an IOI and started a set with her, but im still in my first official week of training, so my AFCness stopped me from getting any closes from this fox since it was about 3 weeks ago. Co-ed volleyball also seems to be very promising. Not only through the girls in spandex, but my athletic prowess will be good for DHVing over the course of the season, hopefully netting me a few closes from girls on ours and other teams. Question: The problem with clubs is that they are generally a collection of innercircles connected by outcircles, How can I use this to my advantage and not look like a man-whore.
P.S. The advice you give on my question would be good for a class i have as well, in that i want to work around the whole room by the semesters end and i have already number closed 2 HB8's and fear i might be highlighted as an operator. .
Chief you have somehow managed to get credit for this tit bit without even trying to gain it. Your powers are strong. Unless you have another post on joining female dominated societies that is.

Anyway on with your question prolific;

Must clubs will have some sort of social hierarchy or interconnecting social circles. This can easily be used to your advantage as instead of having to befriend or get to know everyone, you just need to work with a few key members and you will quickly be introduced into other circles in which they are connected. Even if a social hierarchy is apparent, most members are capable of introducing you to someone on the next 'level' so to speak.

When joining the club on a social level you need to be aware that you do not assume that the other members are of a higher 'level' as this is placing yourself as of a low value and displays a lack of confidence. However you must also be careful not to go in and assume that you will usurp the throne of the club captain or committee chair, or whatever applies for the person leading the club . They will most likely have been voted in by the members of the club and therefore will hold a lot of social power. It would not be beneficial to appear as if you are taking this person on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ace, my apologies for not giving credit were credit is due. I was referring to your post and just got names mixed up in my haste to write down my thoughts.

I agree in that a stealthy infiltration into the clubs I have joined will be my best bet in locking down as many of the HB's as possible. My approach will be friendly and at first submissive in the Fashion club because I know that women dominant this spectrum at the beginning level the club is associated with. Gaining there trust will be my first goal, along with proving my social worth and alpha male qualities. Hopefully all goes well.

any advice as to how not to be labled a womanizer? I have number closed alot of HB's in the same class and some have witnessed me getting other girls numbers right in front of them. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:58 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

i got my first meeting of yoga club on wednesday ^^

Its not about how you fall...its about how you pick yourself up after you've fallen

nothing in this world thats worth having comes easy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was planning on joining a Yoga class because my back tenses up real bad sometimes, especially when I'm trying to sleep after a long day's exercise. All the more reason to do so, I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

If y'all have any classes where you have to give speeches, that's a great opportunity to AMOG the class. I know this because I just did it in my Communication 1010 class this afternoon. Let me preface this by saying I have absolutely no problem with public speaking (I know some people do) as I had to give 10-15 minute presentations in high school, so two minutes for an intro speech was nothing to me. We had to give the speech on something important to us and I ended up using a CD and telling about how it got me into being a rap journalist, told them about traveling to different places and meeting artists, DJs, producers, label people, etc. I pretty much knew before anyone presented that I would have the coolest one. There's one kid who tries to be the alpha of the class (I say tries because I find him to be kind of goofy, but he gets some laughs from the other kids) and after they gave me a round of applause I went and sat down and he immediately started telling me how cool all that shit was, that we should get together and freestyle, etc. But that shit doesn't matter, what matters is it got three girls following me out of class asking me about all that shit.

Cliffs Notes: If you suck at public speaking, work on it. If you're good at it, use it to your advantage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm excited as I'm going into my second year of university/collage this saturday, can't wait!

I think that the environment of the university gives us many advantages that we can easily use. Firstly the girls don't put up such a big shield for other students. There are many openers that can be themed based. And probably the biggest advantage is that you are likely to see the girl around quite alot, which gives you alot of time to demonstrate value and you can play it cool without the fear of totally loseing the oppertunity...
I'l definately be asking for advice and telling you guys about my experiances focusing on the fact that university is a totally different environment... good luck =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I got a specific request here: I need to get revenge on my ex two-itis twins, and what better opportunity than nabbing a HOTTER pair of twins and shoving them in the two-itis's faces?! :lol:

One of these hotter twins is in my same class, I haven't met the other one yet. All I need is ONE photo with me between them, nothing fancy.

Y'all experienced PUAs help me out here, please. Living from home means uni game is harder for me. I've built a bit of rapport with a girl or three but it's still early days...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have been gaming for about a month now, since i started uni last friday i have gone out every night, i have had 14 n-closes, 8/9 k-closes and 2 f-closes, this was all in the space of 6 days, before this i didnt f-close once, and barely n-closed.

One thing has changed, i have moved into a house with 4 other male students, i am the oldest and have the most life experience so they all look up to me.

This makes me immediately alpha! I am also now filled with so much confidence, as the guys look up to me and ask me how i do it, it just makes me want to get even better.

I can go into the SU bar and open set after set, then i will highfive every attractive girl i open every time i see her, after a few sets i am just walking around the place and HB's and their male friends are high fiving me every few steps, now everyone thinks im some sort of celebrity!!

This makes it so easy to make any kind of close. Im not saying im amazing at this, i still consider myself a recovering AFC, but here are my main tips.

Get good at body language.

Get your inner game sorted (get alpha and confident!!!)

Dont rely on routines (i find C/F works great for me)

Dont give up if you get blown out.

Have fun!!!! (dont act like you are doing a job, just enjoy it)

I always treat women with respect. (Be nice even if you dont wanna see her again)

Gent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have to say PU at Uni is like shooting fish in a barrell. My first night of freshers was last night in Tiger Tiger London and I went 5 for 5 for the first time ever! :D

Oh and the theme was skool disco so there was a lot of eye candy to choose from!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

"Conquer Your Campus"
...AMAZING e-book.

That's all i have to say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:36 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
"Conquer Your Campus"
...AMAZING e-book.

That's all i have to say.
I don't know about that, I read it and was not impressed. It's not really bad, but it's not anything profound.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Anyone got good tips on gaming girls at the campus library or computer labs?

I keep seeing really hot girls in HUGE concentrations in these places doing homework, chatting on myspace, or simply avoiding all the chumps outside (I am basically the only PUA on campus). Plus my college has TWO big libraries, both have chicks reading books/notes/computer stuff or studying with friends practically 24/7.

So what's a good way to sarge them without making too much noise?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this forum is pretty straight so far. All I would say about peacocking and hats is that you should be sproting a unique/interesting hat. Most people wear the fitted, flat brimed new era hats at my university (I have on myself because it looks fresh with some outfits). But, what I've been trying lately is dressing a little bit older than my age group. i.e., boat shoes, polos, darker jeans, suit with jeans etc. Let me know what you guys think.

GreenHorn Out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

I go to a school where most of the hotties are in sororities (very few of them belong elsewhere).

As I am not in a more social frat, and all the sorority girls do not join other organizations, I find it so difficult to meet girls sober because I dont really know how to do it after class (girl cliques are hard to talk to in the daytime esp. after class).

1. How can I befriend more sorority girls? I find this a difficult task

2. How can I even game them at parties, when I dont have much social value there apart from my alpha frame and good body language?