University/ college general tips here.

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 130 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
What about gaming campus badboy style? This social sircle bs is just not for me. Got to much on my plate to make friends with popular 5th yr grandpa's studyin 3yr courses.
Dude if you have that attitude in college/uni, i don't think you are going to get far, because college/uni is more of a social game and social proof....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:14 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
The show "Greek" is actually SURPRISINGLY accurate, fyi. Many Fraternities and Sororities are very similar to how they are portrayed in that show.

In my opinion, I think "real life game" done with cold approaches in bars and stuff like that is EASY SHIT compared to what you have to do to game in high school and college. I speak from my own experiences.

In "real life game," you need some Inner Game and some Outer Game, and then you're pretty much set if you touch base on many vital concepts like attraction and logistics.

For gaming in a "closed system" with a bunch of kids dependent on social circles, however, I've found that you pretty much have to have natural game down pat, along with possessing an AMAZINGLY powerful alpha male frame.

I think that developing natural game is one of the hardest things to do in this art. I think I'm doing pretty good so far in terms of developing natural game, but even to develop what I have now took a LOT of work, field experience, and introspective progress. And I still may have a long way to go.

Be to an alpha male in a college environment, you have to learn to be socially dominant with EVERYONE around you. You're not just gaming girls, you're gaming the entire campus. You genuinely have to become a real "people person." That also takes a lot of work in and of itself.

I'm in college now and I see this as an excellent challenge that's pushing me past my perceived limits, making me grow immensely. If I become successful with college game from a pickup perspective, it's going to supercharge my "real life game" after I graduate for sure. I've gotten into plenty of bars and clubs and did regular game, and I think that's a lot easier. In a way I feel like it requires being LESS social, and more PERSONAL. And college game requires the all around package from you.
How can you game an entire campus? Why cant you just better yourself. Why does it have to be about game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:34 am 

Quote:
How can you game an entire campus? Why cant you just better yourself. Why does it have to be about game?
I already said that it's more about natural game, which is basically no-game game or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Stop being such a whiney baby who's bitter over Mystery Method-based shit and start learning about what else the seduction community has to offer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
I already said that it's more about natural game, which is basically no-game game or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Stop being such a whiney baby who's bitter over Mystery Method-based shit and start learning about what else the seduction community has to offer.
It's more important, for me, to be O.K. with being a whiney baby than trying to be something I am not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:22 pm 
Married Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's more important, for me, to be O.K. with being a whiney baby than trying to be something I am not.
So you basically have no ambition to improve yourself?

Why don't you stop filling this forum with your crap and join a whiney baby forum!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If you believe that you have to improve yourself to get a girl then you are mistaken. Being confident and never second guessing yourself gets the girl. Being congruent with who you are is the most important aspect of a long-term relationship.

You can't learn to be congruent. You have to accept yourself for everything you have and don't have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:29 am 
Married Moderator

Quote:
If you believe that you have to improve yourself to get a girl then you are mistaken. Being confident and never second guessing yourself gets the girl. Being congruent with who you are is the most important aspect of a long-term relationship.

You can't learn to be congruent. You have to accept yourself for everything you have and don't have.
So if you have zero confidence and you change something in your life like say you take up NLP to improve your confidence.
You don't consider this changing yourself? Of course you are changing yourself, you are changing to the better, you are improving yourself if you prefer to put it that way!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:52 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I am almost done trying to help you don't worry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:17 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You can't learn to be congruent.
yeah you can.

thats what Unconscious Competence is.

you learn through the stages a certain skill until eventually you just do it. Its just who you are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:41 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
yeah you can.

you learn through the stages a certain skill until eventually you just do it. Its just who you are.
I disagree. In a long term relationship you can't be congruent if you learned to be a different person.

What do you know about long term relationships?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:57 am 
Married Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yeah you can.

I disagree. In a long term relationship you can't be congruent if you learned to be a different person.

What do you know about long term relationships?
My longest relationship was 5 years how about you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

My longest relationship was 5 years how about you?

4 years. You are an expert, but I wasn't asking you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm sick and tired of not getting a serious response, it's always some bullshit cryptic answer with some "deep" philosophical twist. Fuck that bullshit, when I ask for help I would appreciate if all you Ex-PUA "naturals" can get the fuck off your high horse and give me some real advice. I offer whatever value I can so why can't you do the same.

It gives me the impression that my questions aren't taken as seriously because of the way I come off. Maybe all I care about is getting laid and fucking sluts and having a grand old time with all the bitches I can and then doing it again. Maybe I'm not capable of deep attachments or mutual co-dependency like all of you are, so what? That doesn't make my fucking questions ANY LESS FUCKING VALID.

I'm not the only one getting stupid responses. I'm sick an tired of seeing responses like "is that all you care about? sex?" or "what about relationships?" or dumb shit like "think about this however you choose but know that the path to enlightenment....bla bla bla" SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GIVE ME A FUCKING REAL WORLD, SERIOUS, STRATEGIC, TACTICAL, FEASIBLE ANSWER!!!!!

Really, do you think you're better than everyone because your supposedly a "natural" now? SO therefore you think that everything should be about birds,and bees and looooooove.....

FUCK THAT. I WANT TO UP THE NOTCHES ON MY BELT.

Get off the high horse faggots and help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm sick and tired of not getting a serious response, it's always some bullshit cryptic answer with some "deep" philosophical twist. Fuck that bullshit, when I ask for help I would appreciate if all you Ex-PUA "naturals" can get the fuck off your high horse and give me some real advice. I offer whatever value I can so why can't you do the same.

It gives me the impression that my questions aren't taken as seriously because of the way I come off. Maybe all I care about is getting laid and fucking sluts and having a grand old time with all the bitches I can and then doing it again. Maybe I'm not capable of deep attachments or mutual co-dependency like all of you are, so what? That doesn't make my fucking questions ANY LESS FUCKING VALID.

I'm not the only one getting stupid responses. I'm sick an tired of seeing responses like "is that all you care about? sex?" or "what about relationships?" or dumb shit like "think about this however you choose but know that the path to enlightenment....bla bla bla" SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GIVE ME A FUCKING REAL WORLD, SERIOUS, STRATEGIC, TACTICAL, FEASIBLE ANSWER!!!!!

Really, do you think you're better than everyone because your supposedly a "natural" now? SO therefore you think that everything should be about birds,and bees and looooooove.....

What's your question. No one cares about converting you if you are sure of your path in life. The people who talk cryptic are speaking of high morals and ideals. Many people will find it helpful if they don't have a path in life, and need guidance.

You don't seem like you are that type of person. If you want to use PUA to fuck girls then I approve of you. YOu don't lie to yourself. Ask away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:43 am 
Married Moderator

Quote:

Haven't you posted EXACTLY this before? I mean did you just copy and paste now?