How to act around a girl who dumped you?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 148 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was dumped recently by a girl I had oneitis for. I'm a loner so that's the reason for the oneitis, I don't have really any social circle so coming by new girls isn't easy for someone like me, anyway, I see the girl every once in a while, (we're part of an organization), I wanted to know how to act around her in order to increase attraction and possibly one day getting her to reach out to me to fuck.

I'm guessing I should say "Hi" if she says "Hi" to me so I don't look butt hurt but other than that I should probably just talk/flirt with other girls and act like she's a ghost right?

It hurt bad getting dumped and since im a loner it hurts worse since I dont know many people to find another girl so easily and rebound but I'm doing my best to try and be in good spirits about it and I'm hitting the gym.

I know the best thing I can do is get a hot gf and have her see me with her. But in the mean time how do I act around her?