What is a good job for a PUA?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 136 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi, gentleman:

I was recently emplyed by a security company. Thought I'd be a "mall cop", flirting with store clerks and chating up female customers. Instead, I ended up spending 8 hours a day stuck in a guard house at a factory gate. I work shifts, weekends and haven't had a free friday or saturday night in over a month. This sucks, time to move on.

Weighing the options, I'm inclined to something on the real estate business, sales in general and office work. Real estate is relatively well payed (assuming you are good at your work), you get to wear good clothes and move around all day, meeting all kinds of new people. Sales is also O.K. even if it is in a call center, since call center workers are in general young people and mostly female. The same goes for office work, if you are lucky.

I have a degree, albeit it hasn't served me of much, so I am more than qualified for any of these jobs.

What would you sugest? Am I forgeting something?

Cheers!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Retail, hospitality, anything to do with clubs/bars.

Real estate will have you meeting mostly older, married women. Not a lot of young women in college(or single women in general), looking to buy a house.

Call center could work ok. But from what I've heard, the opportunity to even be social and hang out is often extremely limited. Be very selective in where you go.

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:35 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Don't make getting girls your purpose in life. Find a job you enjoy doing. Do some approaches if you need practice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I worked as a dive guide years ago. It was great for meeting women, you've got some status and it's an enjoyable lifestyle. Takes a bit of money and effort to get the certification though. And jobs aren't as common as they used to be, there is a lot of competition now and there are a lot of people willing to do it for nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:59 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Don't make getting girls your purpose in life. Find a job you enjoy doing. Do some approaches if you need practice.
Agree. Find something you like to do whether or not there are women involved in the profession. Meet women on your time off.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:27 pm 
The Coach

Face to face/door to door sales job.

Learn how to hustle for your money and you'll meet girls in the process.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'd focus on building a career versus getting a random job that helps you meet chicks. Meeting chicks is the easy part. If you have a good career and $$ it becomes much easier to get them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You said you were a security guard... any chance you could get a job as a bouncer?

Aside from a club promoter, there is no better job I can think of to have constant access to a rotating stream of beautiful women.

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks everyone!

Of course I am looking to build a career and finding something I enjoy doing. That is the main reason I want to change, this job sucks and is pretty much a dead end. But getting a good job where I meet girls would be a hell of a silver lining.

I have considered working as a bouncer, but that takes a different licence, which is expensive to get. Still a good idea, though.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:24 am 
Dedicated Member

Besides being a proffessional musician/rockstar theres no job in my opinion worth it for getting girls.

A job is a job, and i noticed bar tending/bouncers/industry jobs like that are just miserable excuses to meet girls, although some of them do get laid, i wouldnt count on it vs. a real job that brings in real big money, makes you happy/can support a lifestyle + bring enough freedom to go out and meet girls you like in the real world, girls you choose.

What i do in my personal life is - i saved up a good amount of money to just goto school/work once or twice a week(currently not even working) and just fucking doing whatever the hell i want, lol.

Not saying everyone should, but im sure as hell living my life how i want to, and i guess everyone should strive towards that.

Hustle hard for what you want, make it a reality !

dats my 2 cents

-8+ Years In the PUA Community.

-Chat with me on SPAM for free Q&A
SPAM: Laz1Love

-Dating Redefined

~TheSingleLifeMiami~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:30 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

promoter, bar tender, bouncer, door man, dj.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I agree.

If you end up planning all your life in a way how to meet more girls it won't do you any good.
You'll just be very concentrated on that and frustrated in a periods when you'll have less success.

I think everyone should find a job which he enjoys doing. Then you can meet girls with similar interests or in you free time, don't let girls be center of your day and life, it's not good.

You can meet women in almost every company or job but you can meet even more women in your free time.
Be sure you'll attract more girls you like if you live life and love what you do.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Anything in the medical profession.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Security is fucking great to meet women. I met my ex from my last security site and my current girl from the last building complexes I worked in. I currently landed a job working in a girls university dorm ... I nearly busted out laughing when they told me that the job was taking care of 150 girls Lmao.

Change your company or ask for another site, there's an abundance of security jobs.