Girl of my dreams, we went on a date, hard to get 2d date

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

So i found this girl i think is the cutest woman ive ever seen in my life literally. She seems to be very shy, but is a 20 year old blonde, skinny with a beautiful body and face to die for. Honey collored eyes, just to die for.
We started talking like 3 years ago on instagram, had great chemestry but i was in a relationship. Didnt tell her but nothing happened.
I ended the relationship with my ex and kept talking with this girl every now and then, it was really hard to get her to meet me but she seamed to like the attention.
Finally, like 6 months ago we went on a date. She wrote me one saturday wanting to do something. i took her to eat sushi and ended up in the back of the car, fingered her, like we hooked up hard but didnt fuck. She didnt want to, or thats what she said and since i just met her, i didnt push it.
She got out of the car and kept chatting in SPAM with me, we had a good time but at times i seemed to bore her, she was very add and still is.

We kept talking, i pushed of another date the next week but it ended up not happening.

I kept talking to her from time to time, she always flaked.
Deleted her number, stoped following her on ig.

She then talks to me first, and we keep in touch even to this day, but i cant seem to get her to agree to a date. She seems to hate to pre arrange dates and aparently if i just wait and dont show too much interest, even better if i show im about to be done with her, she feels the urgency to keep this going, like she will start conversations and ask to see me but only if i dont show too much interest.

Im crazy about this girl but i know she’s not too interested. We dont have much in common really, im entrepreneurial and she’s pretty lazy, etc.

How do i get this girl to fall for me? Is it worthless to try?

Blog:
http://selfdevelopmentpua.blogspot.com.ar/

Twitter:
@projectbsas

Email for free, anonymous private advice:
projectbuenosaires2013@gmail.com