Leading the interaction

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 129 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Leading the interaction
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm terrible at leading flirty interactions with girls I just met. So, im not trying to sound conceited but I know I'm a pretty good looking guy with a fun personality. When I go out its mainly to have fun, but I go pretty hard tho usually end up dancing with a few girls. The problem is I suck ass at leading and don't push the interaction/boundaries. I'm able to hold a good conversation, but I just never know how to escalate it. I try to let things happen naturally and that doesn't usually end up in my favor. I pretty much never open girls unless it happens naturally. Also, I'm terrible at flirting noticing signals, and even complimenting girls... And I guess for that last part I guess I feel like compliments are somewhat shallow and not very genuine. Girls for the most part like the vibes I give out (I've been told before a few times) but it's like the more down they are for me the worse/less I do at escalating.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:27 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
I'm terrible at leading flirty interactions with girls I just met. So, im not trying to sound conceited but I know I'm a pretty good looking guy with a fun personality. When I go out its mainly to have fun, but I go pretty hard tho usually end up dancing with a few girls. The problem is I suck ass at leading and don't push the interaction/boundaries. I'm able to hold a good conversation, but I just never know how to escalate it. I try to let things happen naturally and that doesn't usually end up in my favor. I pretty much never open girls unless it happens naturally. Also, I'm terrible at flirting noticing signals, and even complimenting girls... And I guess for that last part I guess I feel like compliments are somewhat shallow and not very genuine. Girls for the most part like the vibes I give out (I've been told before a few times) but it's like the more down they are for me the worse/less I do at escalating.

Where is your question here?

Two options:

1) Hire A Coach to observe you, teach you, and show you how its done.

2) You trail and error it. You read on the topic and then you GO OUT AND PRACTICE what you read over and over again until you finally get it right. Do anything for 3,000 - 10,000 hours and you're bound to develop some skill at it. Put in the time in and you'll get the results.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com