No response to text

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 143 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: No response to text
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I know it's not everyones favourite thing, but started using Tinder a few weeks ago. Was messaging a match for a week or so but conversation was slow as she and I were slow replying. It was literally 2-3 messages a time. It seemed to be going well with her and me asking questions back on forth, so I gave her my number and said she should text me.

Next day she did, sent a few messages back and forth again, but now she hasn't answered for a few days. Last message she sent had a few sentences and asked questions, so I sent a simlar one back. No answer yet. This was Thursday night so not a massive gap, but wondering what I should do now? Wait to see if she sends me a message, or re initiate?

Thinking I shouldn't bother unless she contacts me though. But she did get in contact after I gave her my number, and possibly she's been busy, so idk. What would you suggest?

Post subject: Re: No response to text
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:01 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You should be messaging 3-4 girls right now. That is what I suggest. Once you start putting your eggs in one basket is where you stop growing as a player. Try it and tell me if you will care by the end of next month. Probably chuckle.

I've been there. When your phone is dry, every girl that messages seem significant. Just your brain playing tricks. Let her go ghost. When you are riding a confident high, watch how your messages will change.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:33 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Going forward, you need to be quick with Tinder. She will be messaging several other guys at the same time as you and possibly one (or more) may be better looking. Avoid any 72 hour rule and message to commit to a meet ASAP.

Based on the above, I doubt she will contact, so give her a little bit of time to avoid seeming needy (she may have irl biz) and initiate contact yourself.

As an aside, I’d suggest getting Tinder+ and online, so you can quickly like many women at a time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:43 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I know it's not everyones favourite thing, but started using Tinder a few weeks ago. Was messaging a match for a week or so but conversation was slow as she and I were slow replying. It was literally 2-3 messages a time. It seemed to be going well with her and me asking questions back on forth, so I gave her my number and said she should text me.

Next day she did, sent a few messages back and forth again, but now she hasn't answered for a few days. Last message she sent had a few sentences and asked questions, so I sent a simlar one back. No answer yet. This was Thursday night so not a massive gap, but wondering what I should do now? Wait to see if she sends me a message, or re initiate?

Thinking I shouldn't bother unless she contacts me though. But she did get in contact after I gave her my number, and possibly she's been busy, so idk. What would you suggest?

My experience with Tinder is that even if you have good pictures, you have to stand out.

The same "Nice Guy" routine that fails IRL fails on Tinder. women match with tons of guys due to their greater abundance, and each guy sends variations of the same message: "Hey there, gorgeous!".

Instead, try stuff like:

"Hi, you seem cool. And I'm a big fan of getting right to the point. I'm looking for casual only at this time, but I'm more fun than prom on acid."

I've talked a lot on this forum about using shocking honesty. It does all of the things you must do in seduction with 1/4 the effort. Shocking honesty IMMEDIATELY shows dominance, sexuality, playfulness, and congruency. This is REFRESHING to sex-positive, independent women. They are on tinder to fuck. Acknowledge that reality, and proceed accordingly.

women are not magical, fragile princesses that get offended by every little thing. They want sex, too. Make it easy for them by being true to your desires in a respectful way.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for the responses. Will work on your suggestions while moving forward.
Quote:
Going forward, you need to be quick with Tinder. She will be messaging several other guys at the same time as you and possibly one (or more) may be better looking. Avoid any 72 hour rule and message to commit to a meet ASAP.

Based on the above, I doubt she will contact, so give her a little bit of time to avoid seeming needy (she may have irl biz) and initiate contact yourself.

As an aside, I’d suggest getting Tinder+ and online, so you can quickly like many women at a time.
When you say I should wait and initiate contact myself, how long would you auggest I leave it? Also,in her last message, she mentioned something along the lines of looking forward to getting a good nights sleep. Should I mention that or just start fresh with a new topic?

Not sure I understand what you mean by Tinder+ and online. I know what Tinder+ is, but are you suggesting I use dating sites as well? Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:18 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

When you say I should wait and initiate contact myself, how long would you auggest I leave it? Also,in her last message, she mentioned something along the lines of looking forward to getting a good nights sleep. Should I mention that or just start fresh with a new topic?

Not sure I understand what you mean by Tinder+ and online. I know what Tinder+ is, but are you suggesting I use dating sites as well? Thanks
Not a problem chap.

Personally I’d wait a couple more days before re-initiating. I would probably start from a fresh if I were you, but if you have a witty comment pertaining to the good night’s sleep - use that instead.

I’ve not used dating sites other than Tinder, truth be told so I can’t comment on them, but Dragula used them very effectively. I think EVERYONE should use Tinder+ though and anyone who isn’t is missing out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not a problem chap.

Personally I’d wait a couple more days before re-initiating. I would probably start from a fresh if I were you, but if you have a witty comment pertaining to the good night’s sleep - use that instead.

I’ve not used dating sites other than Tinder, truth be told so I can’t comment on them, but Dragula used them very effectively. I think EVERYONE should use Tinder+ though and anyone who isn’t is missing out.
Yeah think I'll go for a new topic. Even a witty comment will come off as really needy imo.

Haven't used anything other than Tinder and I also do have Tinder gold. Might not renew though as the pool of women on Tinder in my area is oretty thin. Have run out of anyone to swipe on a few occassions.