Day game and screening game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 129 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

all Day game stuff I’ve seen is just guys telling girls they are interested. That seems like screening game to me. Granted wow they dress, body language/eye contact play into it. But it seems night game has more tools then daygame.
Any thoughts? Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:27 am 
The Grand Puba

Day game is a different animal than night game. Women are much more receptive to being approached during night game. Night game is more of a warm approach because it is expected.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah, agree with Jack. Its a different beast.

Sometimes a chick can be so surprised during a random day approach that its difficult to build rapport.

I think there is value in deciding on a certain area / time of week to increase your chances.

Say the center of the SPAM on a Saturday, its full of people and energy. This will be a better environment for the cold approach. Or a seaside town on when everybody is enjoying good weather and ice cream.