Fragrance



Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions




Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 am
Posts: 94
Quote:
Cologne is a waste of money. Just dont stink. You can accomplish that with good hygiene.
Looking fit is a waste of time, you can get by with personality alone. Dressing decent is a waste of money, you can accomplish that with good game. Are they necessary to make a good impression? No. Do they help? Fuck yes.

Fragrance for me is like wearing clothes that fit well. Not a must, but something that brings extra attention in a very good way. I know there are a few men out there that think perfume is a feminine thing and there are no arguments that could change their mind.

Here's what i've discovered:
1) the reaction of people around me in general, not just women, is better.

This is because smell is something you feel before you get to talk to the person. A nice smell, like a nice look, is something that makes you make certain judgments about the person. The more things that are in your favor before you even open your mouth, the better.

2) people associate real things with feelings:

Something good happening while at a certain place, makes one have good feeling towards that place. Same thing with smell. Good feelings, emotions, lived with someone that smelled a certain way, will be felt again by simply reconnecting with the fragrance. This is a bedrock for some seduction systems.

3) it gives an excuse for women to get close to you:

Or to start a conversation. As much as i would like to think it's just me, since i've started wearing quality perfume my dates just love burying their faces in my neck. I'm sure i'm super sexy and cool, but the fragrance doesn't seem to hurt :p

4) confidence:

By seeing peoples better overall reaction towards me, be it in my head or real, i feel a lot more confident. The first confidence booster i would rate the first nooby mission on this site, the second is fragrance.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:42 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 am
Posts: 94
Quote:
What a woman says, and how she responds physically are two different things. You know that.
Correct. Women respond to fragrance. They love it. They make pictures in their heads about you tied on the smell.

A woman will not tell you what is the best fragrance to seduce her, but she will react when she finds it.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:49 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:45 pm
Posts: 23
Any flavor of Creed, my favorite is Green Irish Tweed. It smells masculine and mature. Try it and you will throw away all your other colognes. I almost don't want to recommend it here because I don't want to create competition for myself. It's $400 a bottle though. Don't buy the fake ones from amazon, only a few retailers carry the real ones.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:29 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Posts: 2152
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Quote:
Quote:
Cologne is a waste of money. Just dont stink. You can accomplish that with good hygiene.
Looking fit is a waste of time, you can get by with personality alone. Dressing decent is a waste of money, you can accomplish that with good game. Are they necessary to make a good impression? No. Do they help? Fuck yes.

Fragrance for me is like wearing clothes that fit well. Not a must, but something that brings extra attention in a very good way. I know there are a few men out there that think perfume is a feminine thing and there are no arguments that could change their mind.

Here's what i've discovered:
1) the reaction of people around me in general, not just women, is better.

This is because smell is something you feel before you get to talk to the person. A nice smell, like a nice look, is something that makes you make certain judgments about the person. The more things that are in your favor before you even open your mouth, the better.

2) people associate real things with feelings:

Something good happening while at a certain place, makes one have good feeling towards that place. Same thing with smell. Good feelings, emotions, lived with someone that smelled a certain way, will be felt again by simply reconnecting with the fragrance. This is a bedrock for some seduction systems.

3) it gives an excuse for women to get close to you:

Or to start a conversation. As much as i would like to think it's just me, since i've started wearing quality perfume my dates just love burying their faces in my neck. I'm sure i'm super sexy and cool, but the fragrance doesn't seem to hurt :p

4) confidence:

By seeing peoples better overall reaction towards me, be it in my head or real, i feel a lot more confident. The first confidence booster i would rate the first nooby mission on this site, the second is fragrance.
Then you suck at this lol. There is no data that suggests cologne helps, but there is data that it hurts. No guys are just trying to save their egos.

_________________
These hos ain't loyal


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:12 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5962
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Then you suck at this lol. There is no data that suggests cologne helps, but there is data that it hurts. No guys are just trying to save their egos.
Show your work. It's one thing to say that there is data, but you have to understand the data that's provided. The study that you're referring to is much too limited to draw the conclusion that it helps or hurts and to say that it hurts is outside of the scope of the actually study. The worst part is the people who draw conclusions on data without understanding how scientific conclusions work(kind of like you drawing conclusions on guys trying to save their egos).

_________________
mpuaforum.proboards.com


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:53 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2540
Quote:
Looking fit is a waste of time
right. So just sit on a couch eat Little Debbie Snack cakes, and wear cologne.

Quote:
you can get by with personality alone.
It is probably the most important thing to KEEP women. But not the most important to initially attract them.

Quote:
Fragrance for me is like wearing clothes that fit well. Not a must, but something that brings extra attention in a very good way. I know there are a few men out there that think perfume is a feminine thing and there are no arguments that could change their mind.
You're right. I don't consider men who wear perfume inferior, just less-masculine. Shopping a lot too is not masculine.




Quote:
Something good happening while at a certain place, makes one have good feeling towards that place.
True.
Quote:

3) it gives an excuse for women to get close to you:

Or to start a conversation.

You want women to start a conversation with you?

Hit the gym. Muscles my friend, will trump cologne in terms of getting women's attention. Every. Single. Time.

And better yet, they don't have to be close to you, they can tell you're in shape from across the bar or outdoor event.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:41 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 am
Posts: 94
Quote:
Quote:
Looking fit is a waste of time
right. So just sit on a couch eat Little Debbie Snack cakes, and wear cologne.

Quote:
you can get by with personality alone.
It is probably the most important thing to KEEP women. But not the most important to initially attract them.

Quote:
Fragrance for me is like wearing clothes that fit well. Not a must, but something that brings extra attention in a very good way. I know there are a few men out there that think perfume is a feminine thing and there are no arguments that could change their mind.
You're right. I don't consider men who wear perfume inferior, just less-masculine. Shopping a lot too is not masculine.




Quote:
Something good happening while at a certain place, makes one have good feeling towards that place.
True.
Quote:

3) it gives an excuse for women to get close to you:

Or to start a conversation.

You want women to start a conversation with you?

Hit the gym. Muscles my friend, will trump cologne in terms of getting women's attention. Every. Single. Time.

And better yet, they don't have to be close to you, they can tell you're in shape from across the bar or outdoor event.
Apart from the "less masculine" remark i don't disagree with you, but i don't see how they go against one another. I DO think being in shape is very important, having game, hygiene, social life, status, etc. Anything that can increase your attractiveness should be done IMO. Smelling sexy is just one other part of it. The most simple of them all without a doubt. I don't understand why you are making it a gym vs. fragrance. You can do both...

Maybe you live in an area where men are not seen as real men if they use fragrance or you were brought up that way, but in my neck of the woods, i've never ever met a woman, of any age or social status, that thought less of men using perfume. In fact, since there are a lot of guys that only smell like their deodorant or detergent, girls tend to appreciate a lot a decent fragrance on a guy. And you know what, it actually makes you look MORE of a men, because boys are the ones that tend not to use fragrance, in school or uni. Men with jobs and success look and smell it to :D

You are god damn right i want women to start conversations with me. Why not? LOL. Don't tell me you would feel like less of a man if a woman made the first step?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:26 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 110
Website: http://www.princeejpatridge.com/
Smelling nice is good but thats not guarantee a lady will like you.

_________________
Are YOU tired of not having a girlfriend?
...free report reveals how you
can get 1 date per week fast!

Click Here to get your FREE report now!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:11 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 am
Posts: 94
Quote:
Smelling nice is good but thats not guarantee a lady will like you.
Of course not, she might like how you smell and the feelings it brings in her, but it's not enough to make her like LIKE you.

I've got so in to the drama of the thread that i forgot to respond to the question itself.
R.C - Le Male - Jean Paul Gautlier. I did not smell this but i have heard a lot of good things about it. I've PM'ed you what my choice for a date fragrance is.

Stoliar - Black XS. Sex in a bottle lol. I think Paco Rabanne made a really great one with the newer Invictus. The snobs say it's not an olfactory masterpiece, but it seams to be a more versatile (more kinds of women like it) one.

Autoregressive - Chanel Allure. Great smell. I have to say though that when it comes to Chanel and Creed, although they are good, they have a price that does not justify the results. Especially in the case of Chanel, they smell good but the performance is trash(though i suppose it's meant for people that can afford to respray a number of times a day). There are cheaper options that are IMO similar if not better. I respect Chanel, i have a friend that works in Paris for them, they make great smelling perfumes, but for my money, they are to expensive for what they offer.

(Arch Stanton, if you were dating a girl that works for Chanel and you told her fragrance is for lesser men...you wouldn't be dating her for long)

So about sexy fragrances, these are my picks:
1) winter or colder times, Carolina Herrera CH men prive. This was the one that opened my eyes in to how much power there is in a smell. If you wear this in the winter during a date and the girl does not feel absolutely compelled to tie her face to your neck, there is something wrong with you. If great fuck had a smell, it would be this. The down side? It's very one dimensional IMO. It is specifically made to be fantastic at one thing and as a result it is very bad at every thing else. Use this during the summer heat and you'll stink. Colder weather + CH Men Prive + date = sex.
2) all season. Paco Rabanne Invictus. Like i've said, the fragrance snobs (yes, there is such a thing) say that it's not to natural, that it's not super original, bla bla. But you know what girls say? THEY LOVE IT. It seems to me like the house of Paco Rabanne made a perfume not for the perfume enthusiasts, but for the ones that want to get results from women. They got it so, so right. Not cheap but not expensive either, VERY versatile (both in weather and types of women), very good longevity.
3) Yves Saint Laurent-La Nuit de L’Homme. If you care even a little bit about how you smell you probably know about this one. Look, in my experience this is a more "tamed" version of Carolina Herrena CH Men Prive. It's the kind of smell that women dream about, remember and fall in love with. If CH Men Prive is "i'm gonna fuck you tonight because i'm the best fuck you'll ever going to have", La Nuit de L'Homme is "i'm gonna fuck you tonight because i can see you falling in love with me". Down side? IMO also a cold weather scent. During hot days of summer, while it doesn't get as dirty as CH Men Prive, it's still bad. (funny how most sexual scents are made for the cold, guess they are looking to compensate :)) :)
4) Am still looking for a great Fuck fragrance for summer. Where i live it get really fucking hot and a lot of humidity, few perfumes work in this environment so i'm open for suggestions.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:36 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:09 pm
Posts: 5
Fragrances are feminine. Keep squirting it on so you can smell like a little old lady.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:56 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 am
Posts: 94
Quote:
Fragrances are feminine. Keep squirting it on so you can smell like a little old lady.
Are you a teen?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:55 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 9:45 am
Posts: 1
Hi fragrance snob here,

I want to give you guys a clear non bullsht guide on this topic.

"Colder weather + CH Men Prive + date = sex"
This is true :lol:

Most women won't care what Cologne you're wearing (unless it reminds them of an ex) as long as you're wearing one without being the cologne guy. I think there are two approaches that you can take:

-Lazy approach: buy a designer fragrance every 3 year
Advantages: Less chance to remind them of an ex+ Appeal to majority (because that's what designers are made for)

Hot weather
If there is one designer that both snobs and average people love it is Chanel. Honestly any Chanel will do
Cold weather
Go with givenchy (play intense/ gentleman parfum/ pi) for casual date and Dior homme line (original/ intense/ parfum) for fancy date. Mugler A*men line (original/ havane/ malt) is also worth checking out


-Active approach: get a travel spray of a niche for life
Advantages: smell unique+ carry with you to spray just before date for good impact

Refillable travel sprays that will last you a lifetime from the less expensive to the expensive:
_By kilian travel spray
_Creed atomiser
_Tom ford private blend atomiser

For fragrance there are infinite possibilities... From the cheap to the expensive one:
_Buy clones: perfume parlour uk (get the spray not the oil... They also have beard oil but I never tried it) tom ford noir extreme, by kilian back to black, by kilian black phantom, or creed if you're into that. *They don't smell of quality compared to the original though
_Buy decants: websites that sell a small size of a niche fragrance: parfums de marly herod, tom ford Tuscan leather, tiziana terenzi ursa, memo Paris Irish leather or Russian leather
_buy big bottle of one fragrance: if you're certain you want to keep it forever. One big bottle will probably last you a lifetime * NEVER buy a big bottle online. It is an expensive investment so you need to be present to try it to make sure the fragrance performance is good. Same fragrance produced in different years can be drastically different in terms of performance because of ingredient regulations laws that change every 3 years
_Buy ingredients and create your own fragrance: I've never done it but it's possible to order essences online and it's a hit or miss of course

+Buy NON-refillable travel sprays directly from the brand: tom ford noir extreme travel spray, Roja dove enigma discovery atomiser, by kilian travel set. Same price as decant
+Pay a perfumer to create your own fragrance: there are websites now that can make you a customized fragrance and they have experience. I don't know how much it costs or if it's worth it as I've never done it, but if you really want to smell unique that's an option. Also there are perfume workshops where you get to create your own fragrance with the help of an expert and they're relatively cheap. They're mainly in Europe


I hope this is helpful


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:40 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:36 am
Posts: 2
Well, thats interesting


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link