Fragrance

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 130 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Re: Fragrance
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Cologne is a waste of money. Just dont stink. You can accomplish that with good hygiene.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

Or incredibly metrosexual.
Cute label. Your point?
Quote:
Cologne is a waste of money. Just dont stink. You can accomplish that with good hygiene.
Nothing like low standards. Or a lack of ~$75 for something that will last years.

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:52 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Price:

You can get a great colognes for a reasonable price.

Time:

It takes 1 minute to purchase, and 1 second to apply. You dont need to research aroma's and basenotes and top notes and all that shit; try some out at the store, take a chick and order online.

Scent:

Most men's colognes are designed to not smell like women's fragrances. If a cologne smells stinky to you, you're smelling the shit colognes or applying way too much.

Wearing cologne is far from costly, far from time consuming and far from metrosexual.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:43 am 

Quote:
Price:

Time:

It takes 1 minute to purchase, and 1 second to apply. You dont need to research aroma's and basenotes and top notes and all that shit; try some out at the store, take a chick and order online.

Scent:

Most men's colognes are designed to not smell like women's fragrances. If a cologne smells stinky to you, you're smelling the shit colognes or applying way too much.

Wearing cologne is far from costly, far from time consuming and far from metrosexual.
This. Saying otherwise is simply being over the top with your manly manhood.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Price:

Time:

Scent:

This. Saying otherwise is simply being over the top with your manly manhood.
Wrong. You can waste money in something cheap. It is a waste because it literally has no benefit. You gain zero for your money. In fact, you are more likely to repel than attract.

Worry less about cologne, and focus more on going out and practicing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:11 pm 

Quote:
Wrong. You can waste money in something cheap. It is a waste because it literally has no benefit. You gain zero for your money. In fact, you are more likely to repel than attract.
Yes, because we all know olfactory stimuli are by no means a factor that play into sexual response.
Totally a waste of money. Even if you like it, still a waste.

You also wash your clothes without detergent? God forbid they smell flowery.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Women are turned on by the smell of cucumbers or bananas, not cologne.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:23 pm 

So comments like "Your cologne smells so sexy" are them mistaking it for cucumber?

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

What a woman says, and how she responds physically are two different things. You know that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:46 pm 

They are not two different things. They can be two different things.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Summing up the exchange:

- Fragrance is cool!
- No, fragrance is gay!
- Is not!
- Is gay!
- Is not!
- Is gay!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:20 pm 
The Grand Puba

As for their being no benefit, most women overwhelmingly like the smell of cologne as long as it's not overkill. You can find so many interviews from women by just doing a google search. Cologne also does a different job as well...if you turn a woman on while wearing cologne then a woman will usually become turned on when you wear that same cologne again without you having to do anything. Also, if a woman that you've just met tells you that you smell good, it's a way for her to let you know that she finds you attractive.

The drawback to cologne is that it masks the natural smell of testosterone coming from your sweat glands that causes sexual arousal. However, if you're going to use that as an argument of why you shouldn't wear it, that would be stupid because every guy not wearing it would be getting laid.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:15 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Arch says don't pay attention to what women say, then jack says go find interviews lol. The reality is my pickup is based on scientific fact whenever possible, and only in its absence do I rely on my own large pool of experience. That beats a dudes self image of being hank moody and his own arrogance all day. I will take studies of a direct biological reaction linked to cologne than interviews or arch Stantons opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion, not your own facts.

It's not gay though. Just pointless.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:51 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Arch says don't pay attention to what women say, then jack says go find interviews lol. The reality is my pickup is based on scientific fact whenever possible, and only in its absence do I rely on my own large pool of experience. That beats a dudes self image of being hank moody and his own arrogance all day. I will take studies of a direct biological reaction linked to cologne than interviews or arch Stantons opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion, not your own facts.

It's not gay though. Just pointless.
Let's talk about the scientific facts then. There has only been one study done that says that vaginal walls dry up because of cologne. That study was done for a patent and only one cologne was used...Old Spice (This is the same study that Arch uses as an example of cucumbers making women wet). The other fragrances that dried women up were women's perfumes. So the grandfather of the grandfather of colognes doesn't make a woman moist.

Since then there have been plenty of studies that have shown that a lot of colognes do have the effect of turning women on, the thing is that they don't know why. Some people believe it to be pheromones and others believe that it is a Pavlov's dog type of reaction (you know...causing a dog's mouth to water because they hear a bell).

It's cool to have your own experience but others have different experiences and what you have done doesn't invalidate another person. Personally, I hardly ever wear cologne and I still get my share of women. Here's the thing...when I do on occasion wear it, I don't think there has ever been a time that I haven't been complimented on it by women.

It's funny how you guys latch onto science as proof and don't understand the result. The only thing proven here is that Old Spice doesn't turn women on as much as a cucumber.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Also, if a woman that you've just met tells you that you smell good, it's a way for her to let you know that she finds you attractive.
This is a good one - it can often give women a reason to initiate conversation with you. This applies to quality clothing as well. It's happened to me more times than I can remember.

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).