NEW ORLEANS advice please!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey all,

i'm headed to new orleans in a couple weekends for a bachelor party with some close friends. i imagine most of the weekend is gonna be spent on bourbon street. any advice for picking up girls?

the last time i was there, i was totally psyched, but a lot of time was spent at strip clubs, which i'm not really into and not sure how to pick up regular girls at a strip club (i.e. women patrons), and i find that the touristy chicks on bourbon street are all crazy shit-faced drunk or severe party-ADD. any progress made quickly turned into a shot-fiasco with them puking or having to be carried home by friends by the end of the night

any advice out there to help me out?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:49 pm 
The Coach

New Orleans is no different than anywhere else lol

What type of places do you like to go to? You can find pretty much anything in N.O.L.A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MruLfqUemJc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:18 pm 
Dedicated Member

I'm from Baton Rouge but spend weekends down in NOLA all the time. Crazy good place to pick up girls and have a good time. As for them getting to drunk I don't think that's any more of a problem than any other place except for mardi gras. There's lots of different bars, some with loud music tons of boose and dancing, and some that are more quiet. You could always check out the more quiet ones (can't think of any on bourbon street). I would give you names but when I'm down there I can't really remember the names of the places that well, and I'm not joking. If we see a place with lots of people we just go in and have a good time, then on to the next. There's no shortage of them. But I don't think you have to play it any differently than normal.

Also, don't underestimate day game down there. Hot chicks visiting from all around the country strolling around town all the time, and you can instant date so easy because of all the shit to see, all the street performers etc. It's the kind of place that you can spend very little money and have a damn good time or you can spend ALOT of money and have a damn good time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Haha, I live in New Orleans...

First off, Bourbon Street is a tourist trap, we don't chill there because there are many other cool spots. If you get a chance check out the bars in the bywater, marigney, uptown or even other spots in the Quarter.

It's much easier here in New Orleans I think just have a good time, it's a great city....Everyone else is having a good time so it's easy to meet women here.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

test