On the subject of arrogance.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 138 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Being cocky is always good, but there's a limit, and I get the feeling most of you cross it.

If there's one thing all girls generally hate, it's arrogance. At least the smarter, better girls (the slutty bitches are too dumb to care - but they aren't worth your time anyway).

The difference between arrogance and cockiness imo, stems from the fact that an arrogant person, ACTUALLY believes they are hot shit, and thus blinded to their flaws, or putting up a farce to shield their insecurities. A cocky person, doesn't take his shit seriously, and is mostly just playing around and being sarcastic, thus demonstrating true confidence and security; something women find much more attractive.

So next time you go out, keep this in mind.

Let go of your ego, and just have some fun.

Also, being cocky is no-where near as powerful as being mysterious.

Just my two cents is all...

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The difference between arrogance and cockiness imo, stems from the fact that an arrogant person, ACTUALLY believes they are hot shit, and thus blinded to their flaws, or putting up a farce to shield their insecurities. A cocky person, doesn't take his shit seriously, and is mostly just playing around and being sarcastic, thus demonstrating true confidence and security; something women find much more attractive.
I totally agree with you, but I think the difference is very thin
Quote:
What about being both?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
What about being both?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

[quote="Droogo"

What about being both?[/quote]

It is a slim difference, however the key lies in being easygoing about it, and not taking yourself seriously. Kinda like you're joking around, this also means you gotta be careful about making sure you don't take it too far with the cocky.

And the reason you can't have both is because being cocky requires you brag a lot, unless you stick to subtle sarcastic remarks, which is really as far as you should take it if you wanna avoid being arrogant, which like I said, women hate. Being a braggart and being mysterious are kinda on opposite ends of the spectrum.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:03 am 
The Coach

Quote:
A cocky person, doesn't take his shit seriously, and is mostly just playing around and being sarcastic, thus demonstrating true confidence and security; something women find much more attractive.
This is more so sophisticated arrogance. I avoid using the word "cocky" when I am teaching due to the fact that most guys will take it the wrong way.

Sophisticated arrogance is being "cocky" because you are a fun, care free guy who acts like he doesn't give a fuck... but really has his shit together.