Need Urgent help with text convo

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:47 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Girl I have been wanting to meet for a drink for a long, long time. We met once when she had a bf. She is finally single and coincidentally both saw each other on the tinder app. We both clicked like and it showed a mutual like.. Like me, she is in her 30's and is (unlike me) highly intelligent.

I kicked off convo..

me: You look familiar ;)
her: Hey X, How are you doing?
me: Hey, Im good X, U? How do you fancy a drink?
her: Drink sounds good after X. (event in next few days)
me: good luck

5 days later (and in reference to a crime joke on both our profiles)
me: Let's do a bank robbery this week. How do u look in balaclava and catsuit?
her: Im more burglar bill, Where's the heist?
me: X tube station on wed. 8pm. code word 'ramsbotom'
her: Unusual location for a heist?! I take it its not Buckingham palace.. Alas I'm busy tomorrow eve.. Do I still get to keep the tiara? Sounds intriguing ....

Although I cant be 100% for sure.. I believe that she has changed things in her profile to match what she knows I like. We have been facebook friends for a while, so she does know a bit about me. So I think I am def. a target for her.
So.. I'm stuck as fuck. Where do I go with this now?.. don't want to sound too desperate.. but want to keep this moving and get a bloody date before I explode here.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:57 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Girl I have been wanting to meet for a drink for a long, long time. We met once when she had a bf. She is finally single and coincidentally both saw each other on the tinder app. We both clicked like and it showed a mutual like.. Like me, she is in her 30's and is (unlike me) highly intelligent.

I kicked off convo..

me: You look familiar ;)
her: Hey X, How are you doing?
me: Hey, Im good X, U? How do you fancy a drink?
her: Drink sounds good after X. (event in next few days)
me: good luck

5 days later (and in reference to a crime joke on both our profiles)
me: Let's do a bank robbery this week. How do u look in balaclava and catsuit?
her: Im more burglar bill, Where's the heist?
me: X tube station on wed. 8pm. code word 'ramsbotom'
her: Unusual location for a heist?! I take it its not Buckingham palace.. Alas I'm busy tomorrow eve.. Do I still get to keep the tiara? Sounds intriguing ....

Although I cant be 100% for sure.. I believe that she has changed things in her profile to match what she knows I like. We have been facebook friends for a while, so she does know a bit about me. So I think I am def. a target for her.
So.. I'm stuck as fuck. Where do I go with this now?.. don't want to sound too desperate.. but want to keep this moving and get a bloody date before I explode here.
Tough.. just keep asking every few days but getting flaked on 2x in a row usually means she isn't interested.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Is she really flaking though??.. or playing a bit of a 'hard to get' game..

She knows I have been after her for a long time and clicked 'like' on my profile.. she is corresponding and asking questions...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Is she really flaking though??.. or playing a bit of a 'hard to get' game..

She knows I have been after her for a long time and clicked 'like' on my profile.. she is corresponding and asking questions...
She's flaking. girls don't play hard to get by canceling on your a bunch of times...